• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Transgendered super model

IML Gear Cream!
NO it doesn't. It doesn't even come close to make one a super model.

A supermodel (also spelled super-model[3][4][5][6][7] and super model[8][9][10][11]) is a highly paid fashion model who usually has a worldwide reputation and often a background in haute couture and commercial modeling. The term supermodel became prominent in the popular culture of the 1980s.[12] Supermodels usually work for top fashion designers and famous clothing brands. They have multi-million dollar contracts, endorsements and campaigns. They have branded themselves as household names and worldwide recognition is associated with their modeling careers.[13][14][15][16] They have been on the covers of prestigious magazines such as French, British and Italian Vogue. Claudia Schiffer stated, "In order to become a supermodel one must be on all the covers all over the world at the same time so that people can recognise the girls."[17][18]

This dude, doesn't even come close to that.

and she's actually rapidly going through those ranks...so whatever, model, super model...she is modeling haute couture, she is making international covers so uhm...whatever man. What you call her doesn't matter at the end of my day.

I don't think there's anything NOT feminine about her tbh

NO it doesn't. It doesn't even come close to make one a super model.

A supermodel (also spelled super-model[3][4][5][6][7] and super model[8][9][10][11]) is a highly paid fashion model who usually has a worldwide reputation and often a background in haute couture and commercial modeling. The term supermodel became prominent in the popular culture of the 1980s.[12] Supermodels usually work for top fashion designers and famous clothing brands. They have multi-million dollar contracts, endorsements and campaigns. They have branded themselves as household names and worldwide recognition is associated with their modeling careers.[13][14][15][16] They have been on the covers of prestigious magazines such as French, British and Italian Vogue. Claudia Schiffer stated, "In order to become a supermodel one must be on all the covers all over the world at the same time so that people can recognise the girls."[17][18]

This dude, doesn't even come close to that.

Its just semantics. Who gives a fuck if she is a model or super model? Why does it matter so much to you that her status in the industry be correctly described? You talk about the accomplishments of models like they have done something worthwhile. I can't think of a more pointless profession than models. Bunch of anorexic whores in need of a cheese burger acting like they have accomplished some great thing. Worthless talentless whores, all of 'em.

* trashes her modeling portfolio*

and she's actually rapidly going through those ranks...so whatever, model, super model...she is modeling haute couture, she is making international covers so uhm...whatever man. What you call her doesn't matter at the end of my day.

I don't think there's anything NOT feminine about her tbh

I don't find his face to be feminine at all. that is still a very manish bone structure. I'm glad you guys would still hit it, more power to you for being able to get it up, but if he walked by me in real life i'd only take a second look because something was just not right about what i saw.

Its just semantics. Who gives a fuck if she is a model or super model? Why does it matter so much to you that her status in the industry be correctly described? You talk about the accomplishments of models like they have done something worthwhile. I can't think of a more pointless profession than models. Bunch of anorexic whores in need of a cheese burger acting like they have accomplished some great thing. Worthless talentless whores, all of 'em.

I don't think that the supermodels I named are anorexic at all. As a matter of fact they are all very womanly in their curves because they were popular before the heroine chic look started in the 90's.

It may be semantics to label one a model, and another a supermodel, but we label everything. We could name Ryan Leaf as elite because he threw a pass in the NFL, and anyone who makes the NFL is considered elite, but it would be wrong to place him on the same threshold as peyton manning.

At the end of the day it doesn't make any difference in the world. It isn't noteworthy at all, but my opinion differs from many that have posted in this thread, and I wanted to show where I disagreed with the prevailing thought here. Something you yourself have done countless times here.

I don't think that the supermodels I named are anorexic at all. As a matter of fact they are all very womanly in their curves because they were popular before the heroine chic look started in the 90's.

It may be semantics to label one a model, and another a supermodel, but we label everything. We could name Ryan Leaf as elite because he threw a pass in the NFL, and anyone who makes the NFL is considered elite, but it would be wrong to place him on the same threshold as peyton manning.

At the end of the day it doesn't make any difference in the world. It isn't noteworthy at all, but my opinion differs from many that have posted in this thread, and I wanted to show where I disagreed with the prevailing thought here. Something you yourself have done countless times here.

Truthfully, I am just amused by how typical this thread is. Not in a bad way. But, if I had to guess the one person that would be most outspoken in this thread, I would have picked you, because of your religious background. If I were betting, I would put money on it that you wouldn't care to point out the difference between a model and a super model if it had been a story about a woman with one arm instead of a man who became a woman. I am pretty sure that most other people picked up on that as well.

That is what I find most interesting about all of this. I'm not starting shit with you are trying to be a dick. I'm just pointing out how I perceive it.

Fitness or fashion?

fashion when I was a teen...nothing extraordinary/too great. I was ultimately too short

heres an old pic from a shoot for a local place..
atkke9.jpg

The whole anorexic whore stuff was just me being me. I am sure that models work hard. But the credit that people give to them, is preposterous. Important accomplishments usually require that the primary component of the accomplishment be achieved by the person. Being aesthetically beautiful is a result pure dumb luck of the genetic draw. They didn't accomplish it. It fucking happened to them at the moment of their conception. All they had to do was stay fit and not eat shit all the time which tens of thousands of Americans do everyday, but they aren't models and never will be.

oh I don't take offense..in anyway shape or form

for me it a bazillion years ago...I wasn't attractive enough to make a real living at it..it is pure genetic dumb luck
it is actually really difficult on some of the sets but nothing like real life challenges...
I froze my ass off in a waterfall in 25 degree weather once and if I had those pics uploaded onto my computer i could show you some of the pics where I'm actually screaming because i was so fucking cold. But in the line of work in my twenties I dove into a rushing a river in similar weather in my uniform to save a drowning child...its all relative.

but I like beautiful people to look at *shrug*

IML Gear Cream!
who says I don't understand it? calling a dude a dude after he has his dick chopped off doesn't mean i don't understand it. That's a pretty poor assumption not knowing anything about me. Surgery or not, test the DNA and it comes back male. just because you cut up the outside doesn't mean you've changed nature, and what's on the inside.

Every one of those women i've named have pics of them without makeup on.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...p-goes-morning-stroll-Malibu-countryside.html

And you don't know her, so you haven't a clue what it takes for her to be referred to as a woman. Plus, the fact that she has the courage to make her business public knowledge, and to be the first transgendered Victoria's Secret model demands the respect that I am damn proud to give her. The emotional and physical process that she had to go through in order to live the rest of her days as a woman on the outside is something that neither you or I could understand. Do I truly understand this topic? Honestly, no, because I haven't the desire to change my gender. But I can speak second hand on the matter because I've helped counsel a friend of mine through gender reassignment, and my fianc? and I have had numerous discussions about how much he feels like a woman inside of a man's body. That little bit of understanding I possess is why, regardless of DNA, Carmen is to me a woman. So the fact that you continue to address her as a "dude", circa 1992, is why I say that you don't understand this subject.

And you don't know her, so you haven't a clue what it takes for her to be referred to as a woman. Plus, the fact that she has the courage to make her business public knowledge, and to be the first transgendered Victoria's Secret model demands the respect that I am damn proud to give her. The emotional and physical process that she had to go through in order to live the rest of her days as a woman on the outside is something that neither you or I could understand. Do I truly understand this topic? Honestly, no, because I haven't the desire to change my gender. But I can speak second hand on the matter because I've helped counsel a friend of mine through gender reassignment, and my fianc? and I have had numerous discussions about how much he feels like a woman inside of a man's body. That little bit of understanding I possess is why, regardless of DNA, Carmen is to me a woman. So the fact that you continue to address her as a "dude", circa 1992, is why I say that you don't understand this subject.

Let's be clear here. He isn't a Victoria's Secret model. People petitioned Victoria's Secret to make him one of their Angels, but VC has yet to do so. Is my understanding. If he is under contract with VC please show me, and I'll accept him as such.

I can accept that you decide to refer to him as a her. That is your right. It is also my right to refer to a man as a man. If your definition of female included Carmen ok, but my definition does not. I think part of the problem with society is they think they can arbitrarily change definitions. This guy is XY chromosome. nothing can change that. it is genetics. So why is it you have a problem with me saying that? Because he wishes he was born XX?

I can't begin to imagine what a person is going through emotionally to make the decision to drastically change their bodies this way. I will admit I don't understand. I feel we must all have large doses of patience and compassion for individuals who are struggling with their own personal gender identity. I think it is something society doesn't understand though they try and pretend to. I know personally a transgender individual, and I know another who wishes to have gender reassignment surgery. I've had many conversations with both. Still, knowing these two people as I do, I still think of them as the gender to which they were born. Judge me all you like because I won't fall into a ridiculous societal personal pronoun game

Truthfully, I am just amused by how typical this thread is. Not in a bad way. But, if I had to guess the one person that would be most outspoken in this thread, I would have picked you, because of your religious background. If I were betting, I would put money on it that you wouldn't care to point out the difference between a model and a super model if it had been a story about a woman with one arm instead of a man who became a woman. I am pretty sure that most other people picked up on that as well.

That is what I find most interesting about all of this. I'm not starting shit with you are trying to be a dick. I'm just pointing out how I perceive it.

It's possible I may not have chosen to point out the differences between model and supermodel under different circumstances. It is pretty fluid on this forum what i see and chose to respond to. Then again, that is true for everyone on any subject on this forum. You included. My posts may be predictable in a topic such as this just as much as yours are. If anything Kelju we are two sides of the same coin. If anything that does not bother me, but I actually enjoy it because you are an intelligent person with different views. I like that because it means I can learn from you. I may not change my opinion, and I don't believe i've ever changed yours, but that is not my goal. I think it's pretty obvious that if one goes back to when I first started posting here many of my views have changed. Most have not, but some have.

Either way I still feel that I wanted to post a differing opinion on this model.

She is transgendered, therefore a woman, no longer a man.

No. He's no more a woman than Michael Jackson was white.

You can dress up however you want, you can hack yourself up with a scalpel, but nothing you can do ever do will change the gender or race that you had at birth.

Last edited:
Judge me all you like because I won't fall into a ridiculous societal personal pronoun game

No, no, no. You're clearly close-minded because you stick with facts and wont adjust your definition of gender because some guys in a dress wants you.

Facts are close-minded.

And statistics are racist.

Shes no kate moss :coffee: she aint got the London look.

I wouldn't know...I'm not a white American male that's feeling the boot of oppression on my neck :coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
EVERY person who clicked on this thread, no matter they commented or not did so expecting to see a guys cock........tells us alot about AG huh

:daydream:

No matter how hard I try not too, I always fall into this trap. GDI

lips are lips.......:coffee:

fashion when I was a teen...nothing extraordinary/too great. I was ultimately too short

atkke9.jpg
:) hi

how YOU doin...enter the chest contest jadean

If he EVER get to be a VS model I will NEVER shop there again. That's like all the people putting different logos on their cars. You know who you are Kia owners

So stoned! I was lucky enuff to get my hands on a 1/2 of this. Isn't she sexy!

Frosted" Purple Gorilla -28%
square_fill_purple.jpg

"Frosted" Purple Gorilla -28%
THC:27.9% -CBD 9.2% -CBN 0.9% -Genetics- Purple Thai x Unknown Haze x Unknown Strain 100% Pure Purple Indica. Widely popular -- even rampant -- in the Bay Area club seen, Purple Gorilla is great medication for those with chronic pain, insomnia, migraines, arthritis, anorexia, nausea and many more. This bud tastes extremely well through a vaporizer. The color is PURE PURPLE its almost black with white frost. Amazing Indica power. This bud literally makes your mouth water with flavors of cherry, grape, citrus, spice and dank. This bud begins with a cerebral head high for the first 5 or 10 minutes before becoming a more powerful ULTIMATE body high.

i'm so hard right now. . .

atkke9.jpg

By the way, you were really cute. You have Winona Ryder in her late teens kind of vibe, dark, but innocent.

Back