• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

humiliating

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
wanna post something but its so disgusting to me...stupid shit i did to myself

and now ill have to haha

the humiliation will motivate

uhm

Had to take a dump in a gas station and while squating over the toilet bowl you shat on your foot.

:thinking:

nah...you can see 4 abs trying to peek out

but it looks like i had a baby...basically need a tummy tuck if i keep losing weight...really do already

anyway...kid took this pic so its kinda shitty...but thats what becoming 300 plus pounds will do to you... destroyed myself...no woman will ever do that shit to me again

Attachments

• flabs.jpg
    flabs.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 122
bro your coming along...little bit at a time...aim for small goals and they will lead too the big goal...you really have surprised me in the contest...!!!

IML Gear Cream!
hit some hanging leg raises with twists...focus on that lower ab region..it will give...

man I was just really frustrated with the backside of me and got from my coach

"it'll go too, just keep at it"

I have to put my starting pics next to my latest weekly check in pics to not lose my fuckin mind

I think u look good man that's awesome! Quit looking at the negative parts and focus on what's good

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It will shrink away eventually, you just have to keep hammering away at it. Fucking more cardio....

bro your coming along...little bit at a time...aim for small goals and they will lead too the big goal...you really have surprised me in the contest...!!!

Amen...

your doing it right! Don't stop

Me too... In a good way ... Especially considering some of the challenges in front of you ... Goddam kudos KOS!!

its all saggy when i bendover....disgusting

When bent over or sitting in a slouched position Skinny little twig ass models have some rolls... bodybuilders at 5 percent still have rolls when they fold there mud section in half. That is something that will never go away for anyone. Your being a tad too critical

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You have come a long way KOS.

Not trying to piss on the attaboy parade but when skin over the lower abdomen gets stretched out through obesity sometimes it will never shrink down tight over the lower abs when someone drops weight.
That does not take away from what you have achieved to this point.

You may have to just live with it unless you want to have plastic surgery.

Hey KOS,
I do not post much in your thread but seeing that pic and where you started from is really good work.. You better keep it up man, you got this....listen to the guru's they know what they are talking about......

lol...i have taken no ones advice ever
to lose around 90 pounds and gain muscle

should listen to heavy about cardio though...my head is always so tore up...FOCUS

Huge changes since a few years ago, that's awesome man keep hammering away

Kos looking good man keep up the good work

Back