• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what?!?!!

That fatty would be worth some dough in tha hood. Pun intended.

She reminds me of overweight girls that grow up on a farm that are stronger than many men.
I have seen em lift 100 pound feed bags from the ground and throw them up into a truck like they weigh nothing.

Eastern European Middle Aged Women pulling wagons full of beets and potatoes and their passed the fuck out drunk ass husband on top of it all... The kinda women who need to shave more often than most men, we're talking facial follicles here. The kind who can peel potatoes with their calloused hands and then give you the most gentle handjob ever. Is that just a fantasy of mine or did I live it....you decide bunch of perverted troglodytically built uber-swine

My vote is you went for the drunken passed out husband on top of the cart full of beets.

My vote is you went for the drunken passed out husband on top of the cart full of beets.

i say he got the husband and even had 2nds

I bet she has been doing it for a while and probably before she became a behemoth

Wrong, I plowed his wife on top of his drunk ass and then beat him into submission with my dick when he came to, shoved a beet up his ass and had another go at his wife...see if he ever drinks again after a delirium tremens laden traumatic experience like that, I consider my work social services...wives generally pay me in gold, though cash is acceptable.

Back