• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Superdrol while on TRT

svt2001

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a bottle of the original IronmagLabs Methadrol-Extreme with Superdrol and Dymethazine sitting in the fridge. I'm currently on 200mg of Test E a week with 1mg adex and 500 iu's of HCG. My question is do I need Nolvadex for PCT or should I just up the adex? I only plan on taking 1 capsule a day which is 10mg of superdrol. I just want a slight boost since last time I took it my gains were great. I don't want to throw it away before one last ride.

Sounds like you don't have a clue as to what you're doing. I suggest reading the stickies in the anabolic, diet, and training section.l

This^^

no PCT needed, as you are on TRT. Just maintain you weekly dose. Keeps things "as is", no need to adjust meds.

Just saw that you answered this before OfficerFarva. I'm not trolling, I'm just retarded. I kind of knew the answer, I just like to ask anyway.

this ought to be interesting...let us know how the methadrol extreme treats you. i have seen a few bottles of that stuff floating around

You don't need post cycle therapy since you never go off therapy when on TRT. Original MDE is super strong and should give you a nice boost.

Let us know how it goes brother.

I have 2 bottles of the SD-10 by LGI new and sealed if anyone wants them. $50 for both. PM me

You don't need post cycle therapy since you never go off therapy when on TRT. Original MDE is super strong and should give you a nice boost.

Let us know how it goes brother.

Will do. I gained 20 pounds on Super DMZ 2.0 in 4 weeks and kept close to 10 pounds after 8 weeks. Strength gains were beyond expectations. I honestly couldn't believe how "light" the weights got for me.

That's why I'm so eager to use the Methadrol Extreme that I have. I can't even imagine. Don't know why it took me so long to use it. I guess I was waiting for a special occasion like a fine bottle of wine or something.

Back