• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Congrats on the smooth transition!

crazyotter

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know some people were kinda nervous about naps having to change their website. Even tho it was only .net to .org, change is scary and def scary when your ordering gear.

For those of your who haven't ordered since the switch, let me tell you that NOTHING HAS CHANGED.
It's the same website and same amazing customer service. I placed a order the day it came back up and got it in like 8 days. Some companies like to blame short comings on IT issues, but Naps had a problem, fixed it and moved on.

So, bravo. Keep up the good work

Like 8 days??????? Lmfao you mean 8 moths correct? Of are you in EU? Naps is thee best source but fuck Ive been burned with 6, 6-7, and 8 months to many times to even try anymore

I had no issues w naps 2 years ago...they even threw extra gear for the long wait...just me thou...no issues w naps

Like 8 days??????? Lmfao you mean 8 moths correct? Of are you in EU? Naps is thee best source but fuck Ive been burned with 6, 6-7, and 8 months to many times to even try anymore

No, 8 DAYS. They are always fast. They had that one issue like 2 years ago where it took 4 months to get my gear, but I got it! Ever since, they've been 100% on point. The longest it's taken is 3 weeks (which is the eta they give)

The gear is g2g and the prices are good. No reason to shop anywhere else.

I don't even know how you are placing orders, they cannot even figure out how to pick up my payment, I have had to change it three times and still no success. What a joke.

My experience was a train wreck but they made it right and threw in extra gear.....Communication was non-exisitent though. I haven't anything about Naps in forever though! :hmmm:

OK so the final verdict is these guys have completely screwed up the once good thing they had. Its pretty obvious they are having real issues, I had to resend payment 4 times and they still could not get it done. That was the last time for me and quite a few other guys I know who order on and off.

My recent experience was nothing but positive, other than a slight delay in picking up my package, which was 100% totally my fault! they were quick to receive, process and ship. They were quick to answer my ticket when I opened it with them, and quick to point out that the problem was on my end. Nothing. But an overall good experience, again, wih naps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Well I definitely will not be using them or recommending them ever again, totally frustrating experience as well as having my local MG office questioning me as to what was going on with all of the refunds and reorders, this is exactly how people get busted, by having attention drawn to them due to inadequacies on the other end. In addition I have had nothing but issues with Geneva gear from them, two cycles of test E and Deca with absolutely no gain what so ever. On several other vendors brands I put weight on without even touching the iron.

Back