• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Painful/Sore Injection Site

Brownsfan1982

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I injected Muscle Booster Labs Stanoil and now the injection site is painful, swollen and red. I tasted a drop of the oil and it tasted like alcohol to me?

I've read a lot of people are having the same experience with pain. The water based Stanoil tastes like alcohol because of the solvents used. Not sure why the oil based would taste that way.

I just started to inject fragment 176-191. I mix the peptide with sterile water and inject sub q into my stomach. This is the first time I've ever done anything like this and I'm not sure if it's supposed to hurt so bad when I inject it. It burns extremely bad for about 20 seconds and the area turns red. The irritation goes away in a couple minutes but its almost unbareable to inject the full shot because it hurts so bad when its going in. Any advice appreciated!

I just started to inject fragment 176-191. I mix the peptide with sterile water and inject sub q into my stomach. This is the first time I've ever done anything like this and I'm not sure if it's supposed to hurt so bad when I inject it. It burns extremely bad for about 20 seconds and the area turns red. The irritation goes away in a couple minutes but its almost unbareable to inject the full shot because it hurts so bad when its going in. Any advice appreciated!

Where are you getting your bac water? No source named please. Is it expired? Is it homemade? It may be high BA content. You may want to try a different BA, if it still burns and turns red, you may be reacting to the peptide.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I injected Muscle Booster Labs Stanoil and now the injection site is painful, swollen and red. I tasted a drop of the oil and it tasted like alcohol to me?

Benzyl Alcohol

That's got to be the problem. I was using sterile phosphate buffered water for injection to dilute it. I need to get bacteriostatic water and I bet I'll be fine. Thank you.

Haha, and I just realized it says for animal use only on the side of the bottle. Great!!

That's got to be the problem. I was using sterile phosphate buffered water for injection to dilute it. I need to get bacteriostatic water and I bet I'll be fine. Thank you.

Keep us posted if helps.

This is infection! Either dirty gear or bad inject procedure.

Back