• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

GABA for large increase in GH?

_LG_

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have more info on this?
I've been trying it out for about a month. Can't say it's working or not though. I've been taking 3 grams before bed and 3 grams preworkout. Just thought I'd share.

Thoughts?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18091016/

CONCLUSIONS:*Our data indicate that ingested GABA elevates resting and postexercise irGH and ifGH concentrations. The extent to which irGH/ifGH secretion contributes to skeletal muscle hypertrophy is unknown, although augmenting the postexercise irGH/ifGH response may improve resistance training-induced muscular adaptations.

I had high hopes for GABA , but it didnt do anything for me. I was taking it to improve sleep . Took it for two months and gave up.

I had high hopes for GABA , but it didnt do anything for me. I was taking it to improve sleep . Took it for two months and gave up.

Man, it helps me relax big time.
I'm more interested in the gh increase though.

I hear you on that, thats why I wanted to specify I was using it for sleep.

I think the only way you'll know is if you blood test GH off GABA then on GABA

I tried it for about three months...about how long i give any supp and honestly didn't notice a thing..
not better sleep, no vivid dreaming, and if it increased gh production i didn't notice

I seen to remember reading a study suggesting the dosing would have to be absurdly high that refuted the research posted (I've read both) but for the life of me can't remember who published the opposing study or where to find it

oh and whether its relevant or not...gabapentin, a GABA analog prescribed to me for neur-pain from a damaged nerve in my neck to my arm greatly reduced nerve pain and royally fucked me up simultaneously. I had to resign from a job because I literally couldn't coordinate my movements enough to drive a car

Used 4g before bed for 2 months.

Pros: none
Cons: $80 gone

Used 4g before bed for 2 months.

Pros: none
Cons: $80 gone

Weird, as far as rest goes this stuff is great for me.
Also, whomever charged you $80 for two months gaba saw you coming.

Could have been less than $80, can't remember now as it was over a year ago.
Nevertheless money wasted.

IML Gear Cream!
I used it about a year ago and it helped me relax and sleep better, I googled it after use to learn a little more on it and I remember reading something that its supposed to help individuals that can't turn their brains off when trying to sleep.

No, it's just a supplement don't know if it would be worth getting labs done.

oh and whether its relevant or not...gabapentin, a GABA analog prescribed to me for neur-pain from a damaged nerve in my neck to my arm greatly reduced nerve pain and royally fucked me up simultaneously. I had to resign from a job because I literally couldn't coordinate my movements enough to drive a car

Ever tried phenibut?

As far as I know, gaba does not work. Better off with a warm glass of milk at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back