• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Need help - breathing gets heavy

tokijava

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 6 weeks into my 2nd cycle, Test/Deca, and I have gained 10 lbs so far. Last several days, I have noticed that I am easily out of breath, just walking a few blocks, and taking deep breath frequently. Also I can feel tightness in my shins when I walk several blocks.

Questions I have,
Will this go away soon once my body adapt to the new weight?
Should I start doing some cardio?
I have scheduled for blood test (female hormone panel and lipid panel) on Wednesday. Is there test results indicate why I am out breath easily?
Should I go see my doctor?

Thanks guys.

You should go see your doctor.

Normally an increase in RBC which deca does should improve cardio . I do believe if RBC goes too high though it can cause the opposite. Have RBC and hematocrit checked .

Cardio water and try donating blood I would have crazy chest pain when I fid eq thought I would get a heart attack anytime

See a doc maybe blood pressure is high it happen to when am on a cycle only. Stop for now health is more important!!! But am not a doc and everyone is different.

I will donate some blood when RBC is high. Blood pressure is fine. I will drink even more water.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wouldn't cardio make this even worse since I get easily run of breath ?

Today I got the test results. Should I be concerned with the results that are 'High'? Or this is normal while on Test/Deca cycle?
What is surprising to me is that only the following were 'High' when I got the test results while on Test Cyp cycle last year.

• Testosterone Serum
  • LDL Cholesterol
  • Estradiol

I would appreciated if any vets can chime in.

Thanks,

Attachments

• p1.JPG
    p1.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 23
  • p2.JPG
    p2.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 20
IML Gear Cream!
Usually BP, RBC, too much gains too quick, and/or bloat is what does it for me. RbC and gains in your case do not seem out of whack. Maybe BP or you are holding too much water. Test seem as expected, though I'm surprised rbc is so normal. Get your cholesterol improved. Red yeast rice, cardio, and lots of fiber

Usually BP, RBC, too much gains too quick, and/or bloat is what does it for me. RbC and gains in your case do not seem out of whack. Maybe BP or you are holding too much water. Test seem as expected, though I'm surprised rbc is so normal. Get your cholesterol improved. Red yeast rice, cardio, and lots of fiber

Thanks for your comments. Isn't estrogen too high or I it normal for test/deca cycle?

Are you running orals as well? It's not crazy high, but I see your liver enzymes are up.

Are you running orals as well? It's not crazy high, but I see your liver enzymes are up.

I ran dbols first 4 weeks at 30mg. Also I took milk thirstle as well for the liver.

I ran dbols first 4 weeks at 30mg. Also I took milk thirstle as well for the liver.

That'll do it. If it were me, I'd drop down to a TRT dose of 150-200mgs of test only, get your health back up, donate some blood as mentioned, and re-test in another month or so. Consume more water, up the omega's and fiber also said above. And DEFINATELY add in some cardio.

dbol should have drove RBC up? weird, pharmacy usually has free bp checkers high bp can cause shortness of breathe

That'll do it. If it were me, I'd drop down to a TRT dose of 150-200mgs of test only, get your health back up, donate some blood as mentioned, and re-test in another month or so. Consume more water, up the omega's and fiber also said above. And DEFINATELY add in some cardio.

Wouldn't that cause my libido to crash at that dosage? I am taking 400mg of Deca weekly.

I have been doing some cardio since I posted and I feel much better.

I am wondering which blood test would show whether Deca is good or bad? I know that the Test is good since the test shows Testosterone serum is over 1500

is it shortness of breathe or lethargy, because lethargy is normal on cycle

IML Gear Cream!
Your labs are not all that bad . The dbol would be the culprit for elevated liver enzymes . Also dbol frequently causes lethargy and fatigue . Your blood is not too thick therefore no need to donate blood . Hematocrit , rbc and hemoglobin are all good . But your lipids are not very good . Your good cholesterol is low and your bad cholesterol is high setting you up for cardio/ heart disease . Your creatinine levels are high . This checks kidney function among other things . Drink more water , at least a gallon everyday . Clean up your diet more and avoid red meat for a while .Those steps along with more cardio should get all this back in order . I don't see anything making it imperitive to stop the cycle . Are you taking an AI ? Ai's will throw your lipids upside down but you do need some to get estrogen down to normal . Do you drink ? And also any other prescription meds ? There is no lab to check if your deca is good . You asked if you should do cardio . Everyone should do some cardio especially someone on AAS . As you can see it is already helping . Your labs are pretty typical for someone on a cycle taking test , deca and dbol . Also keep watching your BP .

Your labs are not all that bad . The dbol would be the culprit for elevated liver enzymes . Also dbol frequently causes lethargy and fatigue . Your blood is not too thick therefore no need to donate blood . Hematocrit , rbc and hemoglobin are all good . But your lipids are not very good . Your good cholesterol is low and your bad cholesterol is high setting you up for cardio/ heart disease . Your creatinine levels are high . This checks kidney function among other things . Drink more water , at least a gallon everyday . Clean up your diet more and avoid red meat for a while .Those steps along with more cardio should get all this back in order . I don't see anything making it imperitive to stop the cycle . Are you taking an AI ? Ai's will throw your lipids upside down but you do need some to get estrogen down to normal . Do you drink ? And also any other prescription meds ? There is no lab to check if your deca is good . You asked if you should do cardio . Everyone should do some cardio especially someone on AAS . As you can see it is already helping . Your labs are pretty typical for someone on a cycle taking test , deca and dbol . Also keep watching your BP .

Thanks,

I have been taking adex .5mg everyday for last 2 1/2 weeks to keep estrogen low in order to bring up libido. So is it impossible to keep both estrogen and cholesterol in check? Taking adex everyday to keep estrogen low but it causes high cholesterol so what options are there to keep both in check?

I don't drink at all and I am not taking any prescription meds. I have been taking BP everyday and it has been in normal range most of time.

If you dump the Deca and drop the test dose to a "cruise dose" I would drop the Deca about 3 weeks BEFORE you drop the the test dose...just sayin

I read somewhere that changing AI from adex to aromasin would lower cholesterol including LDL.

Can anyone confirm this?

Back