• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nig kills a helpless little white boy with her blow torch

IML Gear Cream!
Capitol Murder and they don't have her handcuffed, that's really fucked up

Capitol Murder and they don't have her handcuffed, that's really fucked up

She's black and they don't want to perpetuate a stereotype. :shrug:

look at the size of that horrible beast, how far could she run?

disgusting..its not even race crime for me in my head....its a crime against children which is absolutely disgusting no matter how you slice it.

also, pedophiles are overwhelmingly white males...ditto for serial killers

also, pedophiles are overwhelmingly white males...ditto for serial killers

And...you're 100% wrong. Absolutely. You're simply regurgitating the non-facts passed around by people that haven't bothered to do any actual research on those topics.

if it had been a jury trial, she'd be on death row.

i don't know how she got a bench trial.

And...you're 100% wrong. Absolutely. You're simply regurgitating the non-facts passed around by people that haven't bothered to do any actual research on those topics.

sure...we'll go with that..

not the victims advocate my daughter works with...

sure...we'll go with that..

not the victims advocate my daughter works with...

On the topic of serial killers...

Source (PDF).

A lack of understanding of base rates can lead to misinter preting research findings and forensic results. Consider the oft-quoted fact, ?Serial killers are usually white males.? While technically correct, at least for the United States, this statement is incomplete. To understand it properly, the relevant base rates also must be considered. Three different studies of serial murderers found black offender proportions of 16, 20, and 20 percent, and female offender proportions of 9, 10, and 16 percent. According to the 2000 census, the U.S. population is 75 percent white and 49 percent male. So, while disproportion- ately male, the only reason most serial killers in the United States are white is because most of the population is white.

Nineteen percent of serial killers are black. Blacks account for only 12% of the population. That's 1.6 per capita. In absolute numbers, there are more white serial killers because upwards of 75% of the population is white, but in percentages and per capita, blacks are more likely to be serial killers. But what would the FBI know about serial killers?

As for pedophiles, the numbers by race are close enough to be statistically equal. I am, of course, assuming you're limiting these numbers to the US.

On the topic of serial killers...

Source (PDF).

Nineteen percent of serial killers are black. Blacks account for only 12% of the population. That's 1.6 per capita. In absolute numbers, there are more white serial killers because upwards of 75% of the population is white, but in percentages and per capita, blacks are more likely to be serial killers. But what would the FBI know about serial killers?

As for pedophiles, the numbers by race are close enough to be statistically equal. I am, of course, assuming you're limiting these numbers to the US.

and according to the fbi...all things being equal, upwards of 80% of pedophiles are white men..

now here's where I'll concede ..only 1-10% of child molestation is ever reported...

and according to the fbi...all things being equal, upwards of 80% of pedophiles are white men..

now here's where I'll concede ..only 1-10% of child molestation is ever reported...

Ahhh...no.

Source.

Percent pedo by race:
whites: 69.1%
blacks: 28.3%

Source.
Percent of US population:
whites: 72.4%
blacks: 12.6%

Per capita by race:
whites: 0.95
blacks: 2.24

I like sticking to the facts.

http://www.lagriffedulion.f2s.com/serial.htm

Serial killers
Serial murder lends itself nicely to the analytical methods developed here provided suitable data are available. Only a few systematic accounts of the race and ethnicity of serial killers exist. There is an exhaustive study of African American serial killers (Homicide Studies 2005; 9; 271) by criminologist Anthony Walsh, and also Eric W. Hickey's book, Serial killers and their victims, Brooks/Cole, 1997. That's about it.

Walsh identified 90 African American and 323 white American serial murderers, all men operating between 1945 and 2004. (Though Asians, Hispanics and Native Americans were not included in the study, their addition would not alter the fact that most serial killers are white men.) African American serial killers made up 22% of Walsh's sample, a figure in close agreement Hickey's enumeration. But, as blacks number well below 22% of the U.S. population, they are actually overrepresented among the ranks of serial killers -- roughly by a factor of 2.
So, why are most serial killers white men? The short answer is that serial murder is primarily a male enterprise, and in the U.S. white men outnumber black men seven to one. The long answer, however, is instructive**.
The ratio of black to white criminal offenders generally increases with the progression from passive white collar crime to pernicious violent crime. In 2003, for example, blacks were imprisoned for violent crimes at approximately 7 times the per capita rate of whites, but only 4 times the white rate for property crimes. Serial murder, by any reckoning, ranks at the top of this progression. Consequently, black serial murderers should, per capita, outnumber their white counterparts by at least a factor of seven. In actuality, the factor is closer to two. The appropriate question, then, is not why most serial killers are white men, but rather why black men are only twice as likely as white men to be serial murderers. Criminality distributions provide the answer. The mean criminality of black males is almost 1.3 SD greater than the white. But, with a black-to-white variance ratio of 0.46, white men display much greater variability. A symmetric way to view this is in terms of black homogeneity rather than white variability. Either way, at the extraordinarily high level of criminality peculiar to the serial murderer, white representation increases. We explore this in more detail in the next section.
Hispanic serial killers
Though, data on Hispanic serial killers is scant, we have learned enough to make some predictions concerning them. We ask two questions: What is the minimum value of criminality in the population of serial killers? And, what percentage of white, black and Hispanic men achieve this criminality?

Consistent with Walsh's black to white serial-killer ratio of 90/323, the minimum criminality, C[SUB]o[/SUB], of serial murderers will satisfy the following relation:
sereq2.gif

where (N[SUB]b [/SUB]/N[SUB]w[/SUB]) is the ratio of black to white men in the general population, and P[SUB]b[/SUB] and P[SUB]w[/SUB] are the normalized criminality distributions of black and white males, respectively. Inserting a value for (N[SUB]b [/SUB]/N[SUB]w[/SUB]) of 0.15 -- approximately the historical average between 1945 and 2004 -- we find (as expected) the minimum criminality in the serial-killer population is way out on the right tail of the bell curve, approximately 3.6 SD from the white mean. Transforming to units of the black standard deviation, we find the minimum criminality of serial killers falls 3.4 SD out from the black mean, and in units of the Hispanic standard deviation, a whopping 4.1 SD out from the Hispanic mean. This means that roughly 0.018 percent of adult white males, 0.033 percent of adult black males and 0.0025 percent of adult Hispanic males have values of criminality in the range of serial murderers. Using Census Bureau population estimates, the percentages translate to 13,000 white, 4,000 black, and 350 Hispanic adult males with criminality in serial-murderer territory. Many of them -- bad hombres all -- are locked up. Only a small fraction are actually serial killers. The numbers are upper bounds to the actual numbers of serial murderers. The small upper bound on the number of Hispanic serial killers should warm hearts in the Nation of Aztl?n.

In 2003, for example, blacks were imprisoned for violent crimes at approximately 7 times the per capita rate of whites, but only 4 times the white rate for property crimes. Serial murder, by any reckoning, ranks at the top of this progression. Consequently, black serial murderers should, per capita, outnumber their white counterparts by at least a factor of seven.

I was going to point out that nothing in that post changes the fact that blacks are more likely, percentage-wise, than whites to be serial killers, but this bit makes it impossible. How can I take any of that seriously when that is in its midst? Talk about mental gyrations. Blacks are more likely to commit violent crime, therefor they should have an equal number of serial killers? Or...blacks are more so much more violent that the fact they only account for 22% of serial killers shows how good they are? There's obviously no agenda here...

Holy shit, that level of nonsense is hilarious.

the paper was try to factor out why blacks and hispanics are the predominant prisoner..
with statistics comparing convictions, actual incarceration, population

if you read THE ENTIRE article it actually makes your point for you...but you're too busy being angry, extracting small points to look for a point of contention you didn't bother.

"40% of the offenders of victims under age 6 were themselves juveniles. A similar proportion (39%) of offenders of victims ages 6 through 11 were also juveniles. For older juvenile victims, the proportion of juvenile offenders dropped to 27%."

would it be wrong to murder an 11 year old who was raping your 5 year old daughter?

i think if i was the defending parent of the child who was being raped, i would not see a child hurting another child. i'm pretty sure i would see a small, soon-to-be-dead rapist.

yeah and that's horrific in the implications, the 11 yr old was likely abused themselves and you would think mature enough to have a sense of right and wrong but ..maybe not given the likely skewed view of things

IML Gear Cream!
the paper was try to factor out why blacks and hispanics are the predominant prisoner..
with statistics comparing convictions, actual incarceration, population

if you read THE ENTIRE article it actually makes your point for you...but you're too busy being angry, extracting small points to look for a point of contention you didn't bother.

That paper may have a good overall point, but the level of nonsense that I quoted is too much. It bespeaks really, really shitty logic.

I suppose but everything it presents is backed up by pure statistics

I suppose but everything it presents is backed up by pure statistics

Yeah, but you've gotta make sure that your logic sounds as reasonable as the statistics. Specious doesn't begin to describe where he went. People like Ghandi was motivational largely in part due to their eloquent and logical oration. He did not say, "Being a meanie is bad, mmmkay?" :shrug:

if gang bangers were listed as serial murders those statistics would be more accurate

Back