• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

So how many of you guys used to be overweight

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wondering I myself was overweight from middle school up to about 25yrs old. Got in really good shape doing MMA then had a car wreak put it back on..I started trying to get back in shape at 37 I have done good but I almost get there and have a set back with some injury. I am closer now then I have been in awhile but now I have screwed up back so it will be 8 weeks before I cant hit the gym again. All I am doing is keeping my Test up and staying really strict on my diet.

Well, I have been overweight all my life, due to genetics. I was a gymnast and I lost shitload of weight and my trainer still considered me overweight and told me how in the world I was able to lift all my weight, It seems I was not the regular gymnast.

What's this used too shit? I'm still a fat ass.

Everyone on this board is technically overweight. My BMI says I'm morbidly obese hahahaha

Warrior

LOL yeah I guess BMI biggest joke every. I have never been in the range on that crap. I think I am mid 20's now in BF. I was over 30 at one time.

2 and 1/2 years ago I was 260lbs at 36-38%bf. Today I am 250ish at about 18%...I'm still chubby in my opinion.

Gaining is always going to be my problem.

Gaining is always going to be my problem.

^^THIS^^^ I have never been overweight and have always had to struggle to put size on. However now that I am in early 40's I can see the tides starting to change. Still have a fairly fast metabolism....

My dad was like eat and eat 6ft and 145lbs when he died. He worked on the farm non stop and would eat anything and everything. I helped when I was younger and played football and was still barely making weight.. Plus side I was stronger than all the kids my age.

I have the reverse problem. The first 20 years of life I was thin as a rail. The last 24? Not so much.

IML Gear Cream!
Was always in good shape ...lifted....trained hard up tell I tore my rotator cuff in 96...mid twenties then...I was 230-235ish visiable turtle shell....didnt touch a weight or go inside a gym for 5 yrs.....ballooned too well over 300lbs...waist pants went from 32 to 46-48.....needless to say excelling in buffalo wings ...beer and Golden Tee didn't help my physique...

In 01 I had some life changing events occur and some health problems due to my weight and excessive drinking and drive thru food...went for Dr visit when I thought I had a ear infection...turned out it was my 200/140 resting bp that was the problem...Dr told me I would be dead by 40...

Next day I joined the new gym by my house ....I started with 5 min on the treadmill(its all I could do)and one body part for 3 sets of 20...revamped my diet etc...1,year later I weighed 180lbs....so 140lbs...I also went on TRT during that time due to my prior abuse which I never recovered from..

Anyone can do anything they want if they commit to a plan and stick to it..

Was always in good shape ...lifted....trained hard up tell I tore my rotator cuff in 96...mid twenties then...I was 230-235ish visiable turtle shell....didnt touch a weight or go inside a gym for 5 yrs.....ballooned too well over 300lbs...waist pants went from 32 to 46-48.....needless to say excelling in buffalo wings ...beer and Golden Tee didn't help my physique...

In 01 I had some life changing events occur and some health problems due to my weight and excessive drinking and drive thru food...went for Dr visit when I thought I had a ear infection...turned out it was my 200/140 resting bp that was the problem...Dr told me I would be dead by 40...

Next day I joined the new gym by my house ....I started with 5 min on the treadmill(its all I could do)and one body part for 3 sets of 20...revamped my diet etc...1,year later I weighed 180lbs....so 140lbs...I also went on TRT during that time due to my prior abuse which I never recovered from..

Anyone can do anything they want if they commit to a plan and stick to it..
Awesome S2h,
This is the kind of story that keeps me going to the gym..Thank you for sharing....

Welcome.....true story...btw the Dr didnt scare me much...lol...I was really motivated by my sister-in-law....in had asked her if she had any friends who were single...sh said yes....but non that would date a guy as fat as me....

I thought..I will show you b**tch....sliced an diced...

I used to be real fat

Welcome.....true story...btw the Dr didnt scare me much...lol...I was really motivated by my sister-in-law....in had asked her if she had any friends who were single...sh said yes....but non that would date a guy as fat as me....

I thought..I will show you b**tch....sliced an diced...

S2h that is really cool. The first time I lost weight it was because of a bitch that pissed me off.. It is true if you put your mind too it you can do anything. If it was for that I dont think I would have met my wife I would have been too scared to talk to her as a fat ass.
Just wish I found out about gear sooner. But still a hell of alot of work even with gear.

S2h that is really cool. The first time I lost weight it was because of a bitch that pissed me off.. It is true if you put your mind too it you can do anything. If it was for that I dont think I would have met my wife I would have been too scared to talk to her as a fat ass.
Just wish I found out about gear sooner. But still a hell of alot of work even with gear.

the mind is the strongest tool you have...its gotten me thru some pretty tough things in life..

Got fat(lots of food and alcohol) over recent depression I fell into over some life changing news. I'm trying to fix my mistake. I started at 290 pounds and am 283 pounds now. I'm trying like hell to get to a shredded 225 pounds even if it kills me and no matter how long it takes. It's all in my log below if you want to read my story and progress so far.

Got fat(lots of food and alcohol) over recent depression I fell into over some life changing news. I'm trying to fix my mistake. I started at 290 pounds and am 283 pounds now. I'm trying like hell to get to a shredded 225 pounds even if it kills me and no matter how long it takes. It's all in my log below if you want to read my story and progress so far.

You are "trying". Did you just say "trying?" Fuck that. You are on your way to shredded. If its at 225 or 205 or 245...we will get you shredded. No trying, just doing!

I was always skinny but muscular. quick story. Was involved in afterschool big brother program. No father around bla bla.. Met this guy my "mentor" who was in gym he came and spotted me doing 205. Same guy always knew but he was Huge at this point. Not sure what he did but I knew wanted to be like him. I asked him after spot if I could workout with him he said" sure I lift with some pretty big guys but if you can keep up show up Monday. I did but late and I noticed he wasn't very helpful. Went home told my mom and she said you need to show up and be dedicated he is going to teach you something I can feel it. Started showing up early took me under his wing met me to all the right people got me into competitive bodybuilding he also was a Marine so naturally I joined the Corps:) Rest is history.

5'5 237 29% bf as a teen.
started lifting after a life threatening accident and dropped down to 152lbs 8-9%. Grew to 5'8 and am currently around 180 lean (Avy is me in November, I'm a bit more cut now though)

Second that KOS you got it going. You can tell have you put the hard work in.

I'm basically always fat except when I don't want to be. I was a fat slob 3 months ago and I just flipped the switch. Now I'm almost diced. My body always gravitates toward being fat mostly because I get tired of cardio and eating clean. Like s2h said, the mind is a very powerful tool.

I was always skinny but muscular. quick story. Was involved in afterschool big brother program. No father around bla bla.. Met this guy my "mentor" who was in gym he came and spotted me doing 205. Same guy always knew but he was Huge at this point. Not sure what he did but I knew wanted to be like him. I asked him after spot if I could workout with him he said" sure I lift with some pretty big guys but if you can keep up show up Monday. I did but late and I noticed he wasn't very helpful. Went home told my mom and she said you need to show up and be dedicated he is going to teach you something I can feel it. Started showing up early took me under his wing met me to all the right people got me into competitive bodybuilding he also was a Marine so naturally I joined the Corps:) Rest is history.
I think you read the title wrong, "not who use to be skinny but muscular" it's "who use to be overweight"!

Yep the table muscle is the easiest for me to build. When I started this thread I didn't think I would get as many positive responses. Glad to know I wasn't alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back