• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Winter Olympics

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
why not..

936full-allison-baver.jpg

Speed skater chicks have no tittes. It's a shame cause they have such nice asses.

I dont know why but I really dont give a fuck about the olympics this year

Why is she looking into a yellow bowl??.maybe her tits fell in there..

I dont know why but I really dont give a fuck about the olympics this year

I haven't given a shit about the Olympics in a long time. Especially the summer Olympics. Sharpshooting? Golf? Sailing? Fucking, god damn, equestrian and cycling?

A complete and utter load of bullshit.

Were raping the usa at womens curling atm :coffee:

Sweet cheeks , she has ... boring are the Olympics...

Hell yeah! Those female jocks man!

I don't know who that is, but I'd like to have those legs rapped around me too.

IML Gear Cream!
Women should compete naked,would get more interest.

Why is she looking into a yellow bowl??.maybe her tits fell in there..

Not the biggest fan of tiggle bitties. Always actually preferred the bounce of small perky ones in stead of the sloshing around the big ones do.... clearly I'm a blatant homo :dont:

Not the biggest fan of tiggle bitties. Always actually preferred the bounce of small perky ones in stead of the sloshing around the big ones do.... clearly I'm a blatant homo :dont:

Im with you homo... I dont need big titties. but I need some titties.

Olympic nip slip

OksanaDomnina5.jpg

Only if this is a sport too...

dg11I.jpg
Now that is something I would pay to see! But the chicks would have to be nude. Naked mopping, two on a team, to be able to rotate. First group to get entire house clean gets a gold medal, kitchen and bathroom-> silver, just bathrooms->bronze. Whatever the out come...the champs must jump up and down to celebrate before they get their medal!

Were raping the usa at womens curling atm :coffee:

I actually watched Women's curling at lunch the other day..........I tried, I really did, but it is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.........Just play shuffle board. :lol:

I actually watched Women's curling at lunch the other day..........I tried, I really did, but it is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.........Just play shuffle board. :lol:

Haha,yes its shit.but some of them had some nice tail..i was getting turned on.
Hockey starts today you fvckers are good at that,look forward to you lot playing
Russia...

I haven't given a shit about the Olympics in a long time. Especially the summer Olympics. Sharpshooting? Golf? Sailing? Fucking, god damn, equestrian and cycling?

A complete and utter load of bullshit.

Ive boycotted the Olympics since 1988 . . . until the Geared Special Olympics are announced, I just dont fucking care :coffee:

''sport''.....

2hq5w9f.png

wtf is curling??..so you slide a big fishing weight down the ice why some broad learns her role and sweeps in front of it tell it stops sliding..only thing there missing is some beers and jukebox with a sad country music song..

Back