• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pct for someone that had already low testosterone?

FreeWeights4life

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone. So I already have low testosterone and I'm currently on a 150 mg every two weeks. Me and the doc are still on the trial and error phase to get them to the normal range. I've been thinking of doing some on and off cycles once I get my levels to normal. My questions are.. will I mess up my low testosterone problem even more if I did that? or will I be able to just go back to the regular trt dose and be fine? Second question.. would the on and off cycles be different for me vs someone with normal testosterone as far as doses? Third question.. what would do you guys think of this cycle for me as the first cycle ever.. it goes.. and this is for testosterone c btw..
Week 1 200 mg
Week 2 200 mg
Week 3 300 mg
Week 4 300 mg
Week 5 300 mg
Week 6 350 mg
Week 7 350 mg

So what do you guys think. Would this be good doses for a first cycle for me? what would be a good follow up pct for this? Also is there a good legit "legal" site where I can get my "medical" testosterone? Pm me with that info. Thanks

I have no experience with this but from what I have read you are wanting to do a blast and cruise. As far as I know people can blast and cruise with no PCT unless you are prone to having Estro issues. Time will tell as you stated your Dr and you are on the trial and error phase now.

You are prescribed TRT from the Dr and they will only give you the max they feel comfortable without peaking your lvl's beyond 1200. So I wouldn't expect a Dr to give you more than the cruise amount to support the blast. I suppose you could double dip and get a second Dr to prescribe you another cruise amount and bank it for weeks to support the blast, but you will pay twice what you pay now. Don't get caught from either Dr with lvl's above 1200 on a random blood work.

Another way you could get more test is to convince your current Dr to up your dose to 200 every 2 weeks and not take the full dose. Over time you could bank the extra.

I have been on cruise mode for 3 months now myself and have considered the blast option, but want to wait until I figure things out. Never done a cycle before as this is new to me.

Good luck

I posted this in another forum for another poster:

"Brother, let me leave you with this, TRT and I repeat TRT is not for bodybuilding or sport enhancement purposes, is to improve the quality of your life and your well being(normal that is). So, don't believe that you will get a huge supply of Test via TRT, that is not going to happen(unless of course you find a doctor that is willing to do that of the books because most insurance will not cover you), So, in order words if you want to jack up your T, that is going to be for the most part a journey on your own and out of the books(read between the lines). Good luck to you!"

Back