• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Imput on structering run

spartan1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay so I have the following supplies on hand on would like some feedback on how I should structure the run the get the most out of these compounds.
I am working with Test Cyp, Mast E, and NPP. I also have Var on hand. I have made many runs but my body still seems to respond very well to the low to mid doses. I have not run Mast before and I have not ran NPP before so they are new to me and my body. I started with the Test Deca Winny for my intro and then Slowly moved to Test Tren EQ for some time, but seems my body does not like Tren anymore HBP even at low doses, and the EQ produced RBC issues to the point I had to go donate blood. So that is a little of my history. I never had any bad side effects from the Test Deca Winny so that why I am working my way toward compound similar.
My Stats:
late 30's early 40's
5'10 198 lbs
BF approx. 10-12
Lifting as long as I can remember. Started "Sups" Late 20's

Looking forward to info.

I'm not sure what type of doses your body is used to but since you have been using for over 10 years I would do something like this -

Test Cyp - 1000mg/w 1-14
Mast E - 600mg/w 1-14
Npp - 600mg/w 2-16
Var - 80mg/d 12-16
Start PCT week 17

I have had a lot of time off in between runs with PCT and then just taking breaks. I am looking for lean mass gains.

Would something like this work?

Test Cyp - 500mg/w 1-14
Mast E - 300mg/w 1-14
Npp - 300mg/w 2-16
Var - 50mg/d 12-16
Start PCT week 17

Please let me know.

Mast is most appreciated when your bf is sub 10%. And dosed 500mg+ for most folks. Npp at 300 would do a bit for lbm but you wont blow up from it thats for sure. Now 600-700 youll grow like a weed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Mast is most appreciated when your bf is sub 10%. And dosed 500mg+ for most folks. Npp at 300 would do a bit for lbm but you wont blow up from it thats for sure. Now 600-700 youll grow like a weed

I hear ya I am pretty close to the 10% mark I may even be a little under. 500mg mast would that have any negative effect like lowering my estrogen levels too much is I am not doing a lot of test? Wow 600-700 NPP thats a lot of oil because most I see are 100mg per ml. I might just have to go back to old faithful Deca I had good results with 500mg Deca.

If you have some deca and npp id hit the deca at 500/week then front loat 50/100 mg npp eod till the deca has time to kick in. This way youll be right into the full effect of deca in the first week or two. You know deca and npp are the same hormone nandrslone just with different esters right? I likex 100mg npp eod with 100 prop eod that was nice for me but at 500 mg npp was much bettet

I have had a lot of time off in between runs with PCT and then just taking breaks. I am looking for lean mass gains.

Would something like this work?

Test Cyp - 500mg/w 1-14
Mast E - 300mg/w 1-14
Npp - 300mg/w 2-16
Var - 50mg/d 12-16
Start PCT week 17

Please let me know.

Bump the Mast and NPP up to 500mg and I think you would be much happier.

I thing 300mg of NPP is enough. Just bump your protein way up. What are your goals? I like 300 NPP + 300-500 test and that's it. Maybe some var at the beginning if you are cutting. Tweak your diet according to your goals. More substance is not always the best. Test + an anabolic substance like npp or var or winny works well. Even test only cycles are great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back