Sarms1.com

GW and MK

Thread: GW and MK

Hybrid View

Rep Points

GW and MK

Took the plunge on these two, now just waiting for em to get here. I went ahead and did the buy 2 get 1 deal that they're having right now. Will be on test e/tren e/ mast e along with these.

Rep Points

nice, are you gonna add it to your cycle, use it for PCT or in between cycles?

Rep Points

following.. i would love to see your setup

Rep Points

Will also be on Provirin and possibly HGH. Yeah I'll be running them during the cycle. It's hard to not start em now though being that they're already sitting in my room! But I'm gonna be good and wait til I have everything together first.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DGettin View Post
    Will also be on Provirin and possibly HGH. Yeah I'll be running them during the cycle. It's hard to not start em now though being that they're already sitting in my room! But I'm gonna be good and wait til I have everything together first.
    Start em now....lol

you can stay on them for 12wks so you ll still be able to use them a while if you start early.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DGettin View Post
    i personally would be using the gw on cycle and the osta in pct.But i will be following.

Rep Points

That makes sense too. Maybe I should just it for both? I won't be coming off completely, I'll be going into a cruise afterwards. And I lied, I won't be using Provirin, but rather Proviron. ; ) Also I did end up getting some HGH so that's a for sure now. Just waiting on Tren and Mast, everything else is in order.

Rep Points

how much GH will you be running??

what do the GW and MK doses look like as of now??

Rep Points

I'll be starting out with 2iu per day to get my body adjusted to it and work my way up to 3.3iu per day as long as my wrists and ankles hold up. It's been a few years since I've used HGH, but I know my wrists hurt so bad I had to stop doing pushups on my palms and had to start doing knuckle pushups, been doing em that way ever since. I'll be using Hyges this time though and the last time was some Chinese blue tops I think, can't even remember the name. The doses on the GW and Mk will be what 24k recommended, 20mgs GW and 25mgs MK per day.