Super-DMZ Rx 2.0


My clinic: newera-hg.com! Is it the best? I think so!! :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 55
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    181
    Rep Points
    2313081

    My clinic: newera-hg.com! Is it the best? I think so!! :)






    Inquire with a pm if ur interested in any info!

    All i need is ur full name and i can have my guy get u started!

    Its easy, quick! And they dont bs around! They get u dialed in quickly and easily and u can refill when ever u want!

    Competitive prices!

    Seem to always have great discounts as well!

    Ask about 1st time trt patients to check on any other discounts they may be running!

    Ask me any questions and ill do the best to answer them!

    Ive been with these guys for a while now and have never been lead astray!

    I was with maximus who is and always had been a subsidiary of hrt on demand, they joined with newera-hg and are more potent than ever!

    Let me know what i can do to help?


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    181
    Rep Points
    2313081

    And as a disclaimer:

    I do not get paid to endorse anyone! I do it because i MAY get a discount or i may not! Its to their discretion... Im just a satisfied client who wants to help them out, i was not asked to post this, i just did in hopes that i may lead guys to some of the same people who have never steered me wrong and treat u like family


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    57
    Rep Points
    4302898

    I can second this. I was with Chip at Maximus and followed his brother Mike to TRT on Demand. Great customer service and great products.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    181
    Rep Points
    2313081

    Quote Originally Posted by Mccringleberry View Post
    I can second this. I was with Chip at Maximus and followed his brother Mike to TRT on Demand. Great customer service and great products.
    Nice man! U still with them over at newera?


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    57
    Rep Points
    4302898

    Yes. I deal mostly with Mike and Andy. I've been with them for a while now. Unlike my previous doc, these guys listen and get me what I need. It's personalized and not a cookie cutter protocol. I am very happy with them

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    181
    Rep Points
    2313081

    Quote Originally Posted by Mccringleberry View Post
    Yes. I deal mostly with Mike and Andy. I've been with them for a while now. Unlike my previous doc, these guys listen and get me what I need. It's personalized and not a cookie cutter protocol. I am very happy with them
    Awesome to hear! I dont know andy, i talk to adam a great deal and rarely talk to mike any more, are u able to get ur prices down at all?


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  7. #7
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    zdudezdud's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA ARMY
    Posts
    268
    Rep Points
    24576849

    I give them a huge thumbs up also I was also with Chip at Maximus then followed Mike and now I use either Mike or Adam to fill my orders never had a problem at all. They don't try and sell you shit you don't want either. I always get 2 bottles of test and 2 bottles of HCG. it's shipped fast without problems. I have sent some other guys their way and they give a good discount for the refer which is nice, since I was not looking for a discount just passing along good info on a great HRT clinic. Only one time did I get pre mixed HCG which I told them I did not want again and never have I got it pre mixed again after that. so customer service is great and Mike is great to work with as well as Adam.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    181
    Rep Points
    2313081

    Quote Originally Posted by zdudezdud View Post
    I give them a huge thumbs up also I was also with Chip at Maximus then followed Mike and now I use either Mike or Adam to fill my orders never had a problem at all. They don't try and sell you shit you don't want either. I always get 2 bottles of test and 2 bottles of HCG. it's shipped fast without problems. I have sent some other guys their way and they give a good discount for the refer which is nice, since I was not looking for a discount just passing along good info on a great HRT clinic. Only one time did I get pre mixed HCG which I told them I did not want again and never have I got it pre mixed again after that. so customer service is great and Mike is great to work with as well as Adam.
    Thanks for the feedback man! Yeah ive had no issues at all with this group! Always fast! And ur right! They dont push stuff on u, and u can reorder at any time!!


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    57
    Rep Points
    4302898

    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Awesome to hear! I dont know andy, i talk to adam a great deal and rarely talk to mike any more, are u able to get ur prices down at all?


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

    Yeah, senior moment. I meant Adam.


    As far as prices they are pretty good. I've never talked price with them. It's worth it to me to have a script and not worry. My next order will be larger so I'll see what they will do.
    Last edited by Mccringleberry; 02-13-2014 at 06:56 PM.

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    181
    Rep Points
    2313081

    Quote Originally Posted by Mccringleberry View Post
    Yeah, senior moment. I meant Adam.


    As far as prices they are pretty good. I've never talked price with them. It's worth it to me to have a script and not worry. My next order will be larger so I'll see what they will do.
    Nice to here man! I got to reorder as well but im a but short right now!


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Mr. Dickhead's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    78145

    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Inquire with a pm if ur interested in any info!

    All i need is ur full name and i can have my guy get u started!

    Its easy, quick! And they dont bs around! They get u dialed in quickly and easily and u can refill when ever u want!

    Competitive prices!

    Seem to always have great discounts as well!

    Ask about 1st time trt patients to check on any other discounts they may be running!

    Ask me any questions and ill do the best to answer them!

    Ive been with these guys for a while now and have never been lead astray!

    I was with maximus who is and always had been a subsidiary of hrt on demand, they joined with newera-hg and are more potent than ever!

    Let me know what i can do to help?


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash
    Sounds good. Can you PM me with the steps I need to take? Thanks man. I've been out of the loop and looking to try TRT finally. I'm 43 so Ive got to do something.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    Warriorblaze's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In The Power Rack
    Posts
    731
    Rep Points
    165797974

    If you want to advertise, pay for a sponsor forum.


    Warrior
    http://www.SteroidForYou.com
    Use code "mike11" for 10% off and free shipping!

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    181
    Rep Points
    2313081

    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorblaze View Post
    If you want to advertise, pay for a sponsor forum.


    Warrior
    Sorry warrior i wasnt looking to advertise, i was just looking to help future, or curious possible customers and anyone having any issues getting along with what they had already started with new era, my bad that i did make it seem as such


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  14. #14
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    10

    I'm new to this board and can't figure out how to send a damn PM.. Can you get in touch with me to discuss prices? Just had bloodwork done and my numbers were stupid low but my dr doesn't feel comfortable treating this condition... He's clueless

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    181
    Rep Points
    2313081

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdDog View Post
    I'm new to this board and can't figure out how to send a damn PM.. Can you get in touch with me to discuss prices? Just had bloodwork done and my numbers were stupid low but my dr doesn't feel comfortable treating this condition... He's clueless
    Even if i pm u, u cant reply, get ur post count up, 10-25 posts or somewhere between there i believe, once u do we can talk, dont talk prices much but since im a client i can fill u in on what i pay, and u can contact them after we chat!


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  16. #16
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    10

    Alright. Sounds good. I've actually been in contact with them just haven't been given any prices just a range that most guys spend. Felt like I was starting to be a pest so I went to the forums to see what I can find.

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    181
    Rep Points
    2313081

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdDog View Post
    Alright. Sounds good. I've actually been in contact with them just haven't been given any prices just a range that most guys spend. Felt like I was starting to be a pest so I went to the forums to see what I can find.
    K thats cool, all i can tell u is what i spend and get, because i wont know specifics as far as compounds i dont ever get ya know?


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  18. #18
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    10

    Even though I can't reply can you PM the prices you do know?

  19. #19
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    181
    Rep Points
    2313081

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdDog View Post
    Even though I can't reply can you PM the prices you do know?
    I tried to pm u but it says u dont have pm's turned on or u chose not to receive them,


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  20. #20
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PA, USA
    Posts
    39
    Rep Points
    442469

    Avoid New Era like the plague. I have been trying to get going with them for MONTHS, but was delayed repeatedly as there were weeks in between email responses to simple questions. I thought everything was finally sorted and put an order in 3 weeks ago. After I heard nothing for awhile, I sent an email to Adam who promised me a tracking number on 3/24. The tracking number never came, but my credit card was charged. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and waited until today to hit him up again. He responded telling that I would have tracking by tonight or tomorrow - but my card was charged a week ago! Moreover, he said the pharmacy is low on testosterone. I have never heard of a legit pharmacy running out of testosterone. Take that for what you will. RUN FAR FAR AWAY!

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    181
    Rep Points
    2313081

    Quote Originally Posted by Acheron View Post
    Avoid New Era like the plague. I have been trying to get going with them for MONTHS, but was delayed repeatedly as there were weeks in between email responses to simple questions. I thought everything was finally sorted and put an order in 3 weeks ago. After I heard nothing for awhile, I sent an email to Adam who promised me a tracking number on 3/24. The tracking number never came, but my credit card was charged. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and waited until today to hit him up again. He responded telling that I would have tracking by tonight or tomorrow - but my card was charged a week ago! Moreover, he said the pharmacy is low on testosterone. I have never heard of a legit pharmacy running out of testosterone. Take that for what you will. RUN FAR FAR AWAY!
    Alright so i talked to adam from new era, he wanted me to explain that they had to drop new era pharmacy and thats where they had sent a ton of clients... They dropped them due to the fact that they couldnt keep up with the amount of clients they had been sent... A compounding pharm goes off of their last 6 months to 1 year of orders, they did not plan on being swamped as they had, again a compounding pharmacy has to actually compound and make the items, they r not made before they receive an order, once the order is placed from new era, it is now on the pharm to have the necessary stuff available in order to make the items, they did not have enough materials to facilitate their huge increase of orders so that is why there were issues... I think people believe a compounding pharm has an unlimited supply of materials and they make stuff the moment the materials come in...this is simply not true, if they did this their stuff would not last on the shelfs... They only make items when they receive an order...the reason as to why it has taken u a bit of time is based on the fact that they did send ur order to new era pharm and it got returned after adam found out they did not have the materials on hand to make ur order...

    New era health group is growing and with that in mind, some need to be aware it may take a few weeks in order to get ur order c/w once sent to a pharmacy... If an order gets returned then they have to send it to a different pharm... It can cause delays and ultimately cause any clients to become leary, and very pissed, but it is something that happens and did in ur case as adam just spoke with me and told me...

    Im so sorry that happen to u A, they have a bunch more clients now then they did 1 year ago, and i hope if u decide to stay with them u would understand this and make an order at least a month in advance before ur meds were to run out...? Its all i can say as im also just a client and do t work for them...ive learned to be very patient with them and even order at least a month prior to me running out to make sure it doesnt happen as it did with Acheron...again in sorry it happen to u, and hope that u would understand how these pharms work a bit better now,

    Feel free to pm me if ud like?

    They also lost rxtra as a pharm due to the same reasons, they now have about 3 new pharms they r going to with hopes that they can handle the load of orders, and i hope so to as ice been waiting for a bit myself...


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  22. #22
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    bigmoe65's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    5,577
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If these trt clinics were legit they would just write you a script and let you fill it wherever you choose. But they want to control the whole thing to milk you for money.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

  23. #23
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11
    Rep Points
    10

    Im a new client to New Era and I can say I am happy with it. Adam told me he'd have me a tracking number within 7 days and on day 6 I had a tracking number and received my meds the next. Anytime I email Adam I usually get a reply within 30 mins. Btw testosterone prices are great considering everything is legal and legit.

  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    57
    Rep Points
    7824710

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    If these trt clinics were legit they would just write you a script and let you fill it wherever you choose. But they want to control the whole thing to milk you for money.
    This has been my experience so far.

  25. #25
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    64
    Rep Points
    1229082

    Just out of curiosity, are there any other new era customers on here that are currently having issues with their items getting shipped and/or getting in contact with one of their reps? My experience with them started out great but the past two weeks are starting to make me second guess my choice of clinic...

  26. #26
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    181
    Rep Points
    2313081

    My clinic: newera-hg.com! Is it the best? I think so!! :)

    Yeah man im still waiting on my test to be shipped, they have a few new pharmacies who have put a cap on how much u can purchase at 1 time.... So yeah it has not been easy as of late...

    Its only been 2 weeks and yet ur second guessing the clinic? What seems to be ur issue? When a clinic grows it slows things down a bit until the pharmacies can catch up, in my thread above i explained this...


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  27. #27
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    64
    Rep Points
    1229082

    Well my last two orders came within a week of payment. It's been two weeks and no dice so far. Now I can't get in contact with my rep and that's making me pretty nervous. I should at least get some kind of follow up as to what the deal is.

  28. #28
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    181
    Rep Points
    2313081

    Quote Originally Posted by mmkc View Post
    Well my last two orders came within a week of payment. It's been two weeks and no dice so far. Now I can't get in contact with my rep and that's making me pretty nervous. I should at least get some kind of follow up as to what the deal is.
    Yes u should be getting an update... Who is ur rep? Like i said before their bew pharmacies are having issues with the amount being ordered as it wasnt like this before... Growing pains suck... Every business has them... The pharmacies work independent so it may take a bit more time until they get up to full speed, u have to remember most compounding pharms range their powders and stuff off of last years numbers so they may have to re order stuff in order to make the batches...


    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

  29. #29
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    64
    Rep Points
    1229082

    Well I have enjoyed my experience with new era up to this point so I will give them the benefit of the doubt here. My rep is Adam and that's what worries me as he has always been top notch in communicating. It's odd at this point to not be able to reach him.

  30. #30
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In ur mouth!
    Posts
    181
    Rep Points
    2313081

    My clinic: newera-hg.com! Is it the best? I think so!! :)






    Yeah mine is also adam... U email or text him? Not sure what the issue is as i was told i was gonna be sent my stuff a few weeks agao, but it has to be an issue w the pharmacies... Once the script leaves the doc, new era has to wait on them... Ill try to contact him as well

    If i get in touch w him ill let u know! Im just a client as well, so hope we get this squared away

    Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How can one start a trt clinic?
    By Zane in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2012, 05:31 AM
  2. Stopped going to the AZ TRT clinic
    By nobark in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 04:21 PM
  3. Agelessman Clinic
    By Onedeep0811 in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 11:40 AM
  4. hrt clinic recommendations
    By bigpete757 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 03:18 PM
  5. Looking for HRT clinic in South FL
    By 07bobber in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-29-2010, 05:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->