• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Not enough time?

jasoak

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Order some test e from tyrant labs for a donation. Started Jan 13th at 420/mg per week. Don't wanna get huge, just wanted to keep/gain muscle while dieting. I read a lot of different opinions on when the test e would kick in. Well I am to week 5 and no noticeable difference in look or strength. I bumped it up to 460/mg last week, (there bottles come in 300mg not 250mg) that's why its weird weekly dosages. Wondering if it hasn't been long enough? Or do I have bunk gear? I did a blood test jan 30th and test levels were in normal range. I thought tyrant had good reviews intill recent there site went down....any idea's?

According to my test results;

Free testosterone: Mine was 14.1 pg/ml, normal range was 9.3-26.5

Stats: 6'0 220lb 29yr , lifting 11 years last cycle was 7 years ago

What answers are you looking for?
To me it seems that you were not satisfied or even convinced
with the answers given to you.

Did you contacted the seller?

Yes his site is down and no replies. I guess when it happens to you, its hard to believe. Looking for a different answer even though its in front of your face...

That is a bummer, sorry for the direct approach(usually I am not like that)assuming that a reasonable amount of time post a review of your experience to let people know of what is going down. Eventually, everybody gets burn until you find that right place that is reliable. It is the nature of the beast!

That is a bummer, sorry for the direct approach(usually I am not like that)assuming that a reasonable amount of time post a review of your experience to let people know of what is going down. Eventually, everybody gets burn until you find that right place that is reliable. It is the nature of the beast!

thanks for the help regardless

Back