Steel Gear


AUCTION - 30 amps of Geofman Pharmaceuticals TEST E

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Well-Known Member
    BOARD REP
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,031
    Rep Points
    100362084

    AUCTION - 30 amps of Geofman Pharmaceuticals TEST E







    30 x 1ml Geofman Test E 250mg


    The auction starts at 180 USD
    Shipping is Free
    Please bid in increments of not less than 1 USD
    Auction Ends on the 16th of February at 16:00 EST
    whatever your motive im cool with , i got no flys on me and ill throw my dukes up anywhere, shit i been in flip flops over highside in a shower fighting off attackers, Dannie can roll with the punches, hahaha its all good
    big dawg Dannie

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    555
    Rep Points
    4727802

    my man dannie you guys have awesome items but the bids start too high brothaa!

  3. #3
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    bigmoe65's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    5,770
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Yup thats too much money. These can be had for 4.00 each.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY


  4. #4
    Team RamRod
    MODERATOR
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    5,172
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    Yup thats too much money. These can be had for 4.00 each.
    PSL special??

    IRONMAG RESEARCH CHEMS & PEPTIDES

    Canadian Rep for IMR. Use code Farva15 for a 15% discount!


  5. #5
    Well-Known Member
    BOARD REP
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,031
    Rep Points
    100362084

    These are real Pharma Grade amps, not uncle z replicas.

    Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2
    whatever your motive im cool with , i got no flys on me and ill throw my dukes up anywhere, shit i been in flip flops over highside in a shower fighting off attackers, Dannie can roll with the punches, hahaha its all good
    big dawg Dannie

  6. #6
    Registered User
    murf23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,252
    Rep Points
    339589693

    Doesnt matter what they are brotha the bids for your auctions start way to high thats why they get no action ...Im sure you will take this all personal and shit but its the truth ...All your auctions get no play . I know you trying to do the right thing but it just not gonna work this way ...Take a look at some off the other auctions and see all the action they get . You have to see that dont ya ?

  7. #7
    Well-Known Member
    BOARD REP
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,031
    Rep Points
    100362084

    Quote Originally Posted by murf23 View Post
    Doesnt matter what they are brotha the bids for your auctions start way to high thats why they get no action ...Im sure you will take this all personal and shit but its the truth ...All your auctions get no play . I know you trying to do the right thing but it just not gonna work this way ...Take a look at some off the other auctions and see all the action they get . You have to see that dont ya ?
    Don't worry I am not taking it personally, however I am going to take a minute and reply to your post.
    1. This listing starts at what works out to be 6 USD per 1ml of Human Grade Test E - this isn't high at all for legit Human Grade gear.
    2. It DOES matter whenever they are Human Grade or Under Ground copies, especially if one chooses to pay extra money for top quality products.
    3. Auctions start at the absolute minimum we can sell the products for, without loosing money.
    4. I could start listings at $1, the listings would get a lot of attention but I am not willing to take the risk.
    Last edited by Dannie; 02-14-2014 at 10:20 PM.
    whatever your motive im cool with , i got no flys on me and ill throw my dukes up anywhere, shit i been in flip flops over highside in a shower fighting off attackers, Dannie can roll with the punches, hahaha its all good
    big dawg Dannie

  8. #8
    Team RamRod
    MODERATOR
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    5,172
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I've gotten what I consider good deals on these auctions. Less than I would have paid for if I ordered it from the shop plus free shipping. Can't go wrong with that.

    IRONMAG RESEARCH CHEMS & PEPTIDES

    Canadian Rep for IMR. Use code Farva15 for a 15% discount!


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    HeavyB's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In my own Mind.
    Posts
    1,206
    Rep Points
    206931328

    I got some caber from Dannie's auction. Haven't ran it yet but it is legit


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Pharma Quality :: Underground Prices
    Min. Order $300 :: 3-5 Day T/A :: Guaranteed Delivery

  10. #10
    Registered User
    murf23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,252
    Rep Points
    339589693

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    Don't worry I am not taking it personally, however I am going to take a minute and reply to your post.
    1. This listing starts at what works out to be 6 USD per 1ml of Human Grade Test E - this isn't high at all for legit Human Grade gear.
    2. It DOES matter whenever they are Human Grade or Under Ground copies, especially if one chooses to pay extra money for top quality products.
    3. Auctions start at the absolute minimum we can sell the products for, without loosing money.
    4. I could start listings at $1, the listings would get a lot of attention but I am not willing to take the risk.
    I hear ya man .... I will say you def got these auctions where they are today . I know you really started doin them alot a few months ago now everybody is following . All the best bro for real

  11. #11
    Registered User
    heckvr4's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    MILEHIGH
    Posts
    200
    Rep Points
    14674033

    180

  12. #12
    Well-Known Member
    BOARD REP
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,031
    Rep Points
    100362084

    13 minutes left!
    whatever your motive im cool with , i got no flys on me and ill throw my dukes up anywhere, shit i been in flip flops over highside in a shower fighting off attackers, Dannie can roll with the punches, hahaha its all good
    big dawg Dannie

  13. #13
    Well-Known Member
    BOARD REP
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,031
    Rep Points
    100362084

    Quote Originally Posted by heckvr4 View Post
    180
    Congratulations sir, you are the winner of this prestigious auction.
    Will PM you in a minute.
    whatever your motive im cool with , i got no flys on me and ill throw my dukes up anywhere, shit i been in flip flops over highside in a shower fighting off attackers, Dannie can roll with the punches, hahaha its all good
    big dawg Dannie

  14. #14
    Well-Known Member
    BOARD REP
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,031
    Rep Points
    100362084

    Heckvr4 has not yet paid his winnings.

    Anyone who who wants to take advantage of this offer (30 amps of pharma grade Test E 250mg/ml for 180 USD) feel free to shoot me a PM.
    whatever your motive im cool with , i got no flys on me and ill throw my dukes up anywhere, shit i been in flip flops over highside in a shower fighting off attackers, Dannie can roll with the punches, hahaha its all good
    big dawg Dannie

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    Heckvr4 has not yet paid his winnings.

    Anyone who who wants to take advantage of this offer (30 amps of pharma grade Test E 250mg/ml for 180 USD) feel free to shoot me a PM.
    Can I get these

  16. #16
    Well-Known Member
    BOARD REP
    Dannie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    2,031
    Rep Points
    100362084

    Quote Originally Posted by M0nstar View Post
    Can I get these
    You can get these at steelgear.net
    PM me and I shall provide you with a discount code.
    Last edited by Dannie; 04-02-2015 at 04:56 AM.
    whatever your motive im cool with , i got no flys on me and ill throw my dukes up anywhere, shit i been in flip flops over highside in a shower fighting off attackers, Dannie can roll with the punches, hahaha its all good
    big dawg Dannie

  17. #17
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    13
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Dannie View Post
    You can get these at steelgear.net
    PM me and I shall provide you with a discount code.
    I have been away overseas family member died I just got back on , I need to get my posts up do I can pm you, I would rather pm you anyway

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-06-2013, 07:54 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2011, 05:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2015 IronMag™ Bodybuilding Forums