• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Solo vs blends? teste vs sust? Not feeling ON using blends?!

Mofos

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I am just running my 2nd cycle. I first started this cycle with just TestE @750mg per week shooting twice/week, Recently changed to using Sust@250mg and shooting EOD.

Just a quick question for experience users, Did you feel more ON while using blends? or solo? cuz ever since i started using the sust I dont feel as ON when compared to using just TestE.:thinking:

Just wondering if running solo is just better or this is the way just sust works.

Thx

How long have u been using the sust and at what dose?

Sent from my SCH-R760X using Tapatalk

for sust finished 1 bottle so prob around 3.5 weeks now and i was dosing at 250mg/shot, shooting EOD

At that kinfa dose I would expect u to be feeling it after running thru a vial. I tried sust on my first run @ 500 a week. Currently running 500ew test e and I think I like the single long ester better. I think its different for different ppl. Some love sust and some dont

Could be a few things ...myostatin levels could be rising ....this occurs around 55-60,days into a cycle of test...your estrogen could be high causing a severe drop in free test...or the sust isnt up to par..imo the first reasons are normally the culprit..

Are you using a AI?...if so what amount and when?

yea thats what I was thinking, I had better response when using single ester, I am just wondering now how to bridge back to TestE without dropping blood levels, since TestE took about 3 weeks to kick in for me and now I have been off TestE for almost a month now since starting sust.

Currently not using AI, I do have some on hand thou, I bridged from using TestE near the end of Jan, but i was running TestE thou I knew i knew i was ON.

Get bloods done to know where ur at. Its the only way to know for sure what's happening

Currently not using AI, I do have some on hand thou, I bridged from using TestE near the end of Jan, but i was running TestE thou I knew i knew i was ON.

No AI equals sky high estrogen on those doses...I can see why you dont feel anything...the dominate hormone in your body is the primary hormone in females..

Also test E is active within hours of entering your body....imo get a solid plan together and become a student of the use of AAS so you dont flounder away cycles ...

There is plenty of quality threads on here that will help guide you too your goals..

In the meantime start the AI asap...either 1mg ed of adex or 25mg aromasin ed...when libido kicks in drop dose back too same amount but only the day after you inject the 250mg of sust ...

IML Gear Cream!
I have no problem with my libido, is just the feeling of being ON, the one thing i noticed with Ethanate was that my muscle/body was full, somewhat hard but bloated, but ever since switching to sust my body feel full, way harder in the muscle and less bloating feeling. I guess i lost the feeling of the bloat from ethanate so i feel like I am not ON. i dont know if that makes sense to you.

i have follow and read most of the guides on here, i actually did not my run following the guides on here and got good results.

just because your getting a boner doesnt mean you your E2 isnt high, you should do labs asap

Back