• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Deca for lean mass?

Gfy55

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have gone through a handful of cycles, so i know more or less the do's and don'ts. I have a bit of wrist and elbow joint pain so I'm leaning towards a test and deca cycle. With thats said, I don't want to bloat. With a clean diet and an AI, will i be able to keep the bloat to a minimum and/or even gain LEAN mass? shred?

Test and deca is not the combination I think of for shredding. I suppose with enough ai and diet you can get rid of the bloat but I think it would hinder your gains as well. Have you tried addressing the pains? I was having similar pains and starting wearing wrist wraps for any presses and that fixed that problem. As for the elbow, I was getting tendonitis really bad in both, after trying every supplement and elbow straps I went to a massage therapist and the problem was fixed very quickly. Then you can hop on some test, tren and mast which is definitely a shredder!

Deca is great for joint pain, but it does not do any kind of permanant healing. You joints will feel great while on a nandrolone. Take it from me I run it nearly year round for this very reason.

For what you want to do Run Sustanon and NPP M, W, F . That will give you much leaner cleaner gains and still have joint relief.

If I ran Deca at a low dose, 200mg weekly just for my joints, what third compound do you guys recommend? Thank you guys for the responses, much appreciated. I will try fish oil and/or maybe some glucosamine as well.

Test prop and NPP eod. You'll have great gains, minimal bloat (have an AI on hand anyway), and the awesome joint relief nandrolone provides.

IML Gear Cream!
I can run Deca and stay lean,so it's possible.

I love test/deca for mass or lean gains. Nandrolone is your friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all diet not gear determined

You can cut or get lean gains on any AAS....just keep your diet right and there will no issues...

Test/npp with a stellar diet is a great lean bulker...I always use var with this cycle and get really good results.
Of course, diet will be the deciding factor here.

I've just finished a 10 week Test P / NPP cycle and for lean gains and joint relief it is great, very low bloat if any, mood was very good on this combination, I'm currently 3-4 weeks into PCT and I have not felt bad at all, only down 3lbs, motivation is at an all time high, only thing I have done different in this PCT is add in Mucuna Dopa and that seems to make me feel REAL good and makes me want to get my ass to the gym

Before my cycle I had elbow pain, mild tendonitis/wrist pain and slight shoulder pain which was actually getting worse, to date I have no joint pain what so ever anywhere

So for lean gains / joint relief I would definately recommend NPP (plus most places sell it CHEAP)

Back