• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Suicide Bomb Instructor Accidentally Too Good At His Job

tumblr_m8xaqiyZn11rv1ckao1_500.gif

Bombmer! Going directly to hell.

Swift justice! Haha

Where is the fucking footage Curt James????
Wb btw. Love you. Capt

Good for those savages

Hahahahahaha.

IML Gear Cream!
It was the will of Allah that mooslim scum die a dishonorable cowardly death, no virgins for them, except maybe 22 would be suicide bombers for one handsomely bearded old bomb instructor

they each get 72 of these virgins....

attachment.php

Attachments

• 050210-ugly-man-woman.jpg
    050210-ugly-man-woman.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 51
Iraq is supposed to be a thriving western style democracy now. Afterall, we all know that inside Every arab muslim, there's an American screaming to get out! What's gone wrong? Why hasn't our Muslim president been able to talk sense into those people?

I was hoping to see some asshole blow himself to bits. Disappointed!

I was hoping to see some asshole blow himself to bits. Disappointed!

Zaphod, Captn', my apologies on the "no body parts" video. Would have been a hell of a lot more satisfying.

You are all islamophobic facists! This kind of religious hatred should not be allowed on our internets! There could be Muslims reading this right now and being offended by this racist, islamophobic hate speech! Where is the UN when you need them to put and end to the world wide persecution of peaceful Muslims around the world! It's Americas fault bid it weren't for Fox New, people would recognize Islam for the peaceful religion it is.

Man seriously do not put all muslims in same box. Many of them respects your religions and lives peacefully within you.

IML Gear Cream!
You are all islamophobic facists! This kind of religious hatred should not be allowed on our internets! There could be Muslims reading this right now and being offended by this racist, islamophobic hate speech! Where is the UN when you need them to put and end to the world wide persecution of peaceful Muslims around the world! It's Americas fault bid it weren't for Fox New, people would recognize Islam for the peaceful religion it is.

I think...I think you just blew up in this thread...

Man seriously do not put all muslims in same box. Many of them respects your religions and lives peacefully within you.

dude. if i have a muslim living within me i'm getting an abortion.

now i feel like i need to eat a pack of bacon as a preventative measure.

Back