Napsgear.net

Napsgear. Great place to order

Rep Points

Thumbs up Napsgear. Great place to order

http://www.napsgear.org. got my testosterone order a lot sooner than anticipated or was told. Awesome place to order testosterone from. Ordered one to test em out and it all went great! now I'm making a big order

Rep Points

I've made over 12 orders since July 13,all came except one was seized by customs,naps reshipped,took a while but came.Lately it's been taking longer for the order process to go through to ship,but I have had good luck with naps,the selection & quality are pretty top notch! I wish we had better shipping options,but that's not Naps fault.Ive recommended Naps to all my gym rats.

Rep Points

I've had a couple orders never materialize - customs must've pinched them. Naps re-shipped no problem, I didn't have a seizure letter to offer as proof and they didn't mind. Customs doesn't always send you a letter. Good products too, Geneza is my favorite of theirs.

Rep Points

Yeah I agree,Naps is my favorite also,the selection is awesome! I am NOT hawking their site for any gain,just my honest opinion,the only issue I can say,long time to process & ship lately,I'm not worried as they came through every time,you guys understand what I mean.Ppl complain when they don't get gear in a week?? I don't sweat until 3 weeks and over.lol.Great products and prices keep me going back,the gains are great for me too!

Rep Points

My order just landed,took a bit longer than usual but still ok.But they messed up sent me the wrong item.I guess things happen,just a pain that now I have to send pics,wait for replies then play the waiting game again.Thats the problem with international otherwise they are really good.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjapls View Post
    http://www.napsgear.org. got my testosterone order a lot sooner than anticipated or was told. Awesome place to order testosterone from. Ordered one to test em out and it all went great! now I'm making a big order
    I agree, I love them too! ;-p

Rep Points

yea sometimes customs is pain occasionally they might be out of something and are waiting on it, I've seen past posts that they let u swap it out for another brand or something so you dont have to wait as long, idk if that effects you, but hope if helps someone.
    ~

Rep Points

I have been ordering from naps for a few years - only once did it take longer than they said but sometimes it comes much quicker so who am i to complain. At first i was a bit hesitant to order GP stuff but little by little i switched over to GP and now everything i order is GP. It seems they have created a trusted name for themselves!

Rep Points

Agreed, they are simply my go to.. they haveEVERYTHING... and you know what you are getting... with so many good reviews I can't imagine why people would go to some random ugl over a place such as this.

The User

Rep Points

Naps has never done me wrong in the 5 years I have dealt with them. Great supplier and GP is where its at

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I agree. Have never had an issue in 5 years.

http://napsgear.net/?ref=104