• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Napsgear. Great place to order

Ninjapls

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.napsgear.org. got my testosterone order a lot sooner than anticipated or was told. Awesome place to order testosterone from. Ordered one to test em out and it all went great! now I'm making a big order

I've made over 12 orders since July 13,all came except one was seized by customs,naps reshipped,took a while but came.Lately it's been taking longer for the order process to go through to ship,but I have had good luck with naps,the selection & quality are pretty top notch! I wish we had better shipping options,but that's not Naps fault.Ive recommended Naps to all my gym rats.

I've had a couple orders never materialize - customs must've pinched them. Naps re-shipped no problem, I didn't have a seizure letter to offer as proof and they didn't mind. Customs doesn't always send you a letter. Good products too, Geneza is my favorite of theirs.

Yeah I agree,Naps is my favorite also,the selection is awesome! I am NOT hawking their site for any gain,just my honest opinion,the only issue I can say,long time to process & ship lately,I'm not worried as they came through every time,you guys understand what I mean.Ppl complain when they don't get gear in a week?? I don't sweat until 3 weeks and over.lol.Great products and prices keep me going back,the gains are great for me too!

My order just landed,took a bit longer than usual but still ok.But they messed up sent me the wrong item.I guess things happen,just a pain that now I have to send pics,wait for replies then play the waiting game again.Thats the problem with international otherwise they are really good.

http://www.napsgear.org. got my testosterone order a lot sooner than anticipated or was told. Awesome place to order testosterone from. Ordered one to test em out and it all went great! now I'm making a big order

I agree, I love them too! ;-p

yea sometimes customs is pain occasionally they might be out of something and are waiting on it, I've seen past posts that they let u swap it out for another brand or something so you dont have to wait as long, idk if that effects you, but hope if helps someone.
~

I have been ordering from naps for a few years - only once did it take longer than they said but sometimes it comes much quicker so who am i to complain. At first i was a bit hesitant to order GP stuff but little by little i switched over to GP and now everything i order is GP. It seems they have created a trusted name for themselves!

Agreed, they are simply my go to.. they haveEVERYTHING... and you know what you are getting... with so many good reviews I can't imagine why people would go to some random ugl over a place such as this.

Naps has never done me wrong in the 5 years I have dealt with them. Great supplier and GP is where its at

Back