• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Omega 3-6-9 Fish Oil

spartan1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How much do you take on a daily basis. I keep reading that 30g is whats needed to support gut health, lipids, and keep body fat gain to a min. To me this seems like a shit ton. I think if I tried to take this much fish oil I would not be able to get off the toilet...

So please let me know your thoughts on this and how much you think is needed. Thanks.

Fish oil? This is the anabolic zone. Gears or gtfo

its smart to get healthy fats...but its also healthy to get hard fats if they are natural made..;)

Man 30g is overkill I doubt any one takes that much 3-4g a day is good. On cycle I usually take 6g a day

Omega 3 Is all you need. Most people get plenty of the pro-inflammatory 6 and 9 in their diets. Adding to it is foolish. You should shoot for 3 grams of combined dha and epa. Not just 3 grams of fish oil. Read the back of the bottle and take enough to achieve that.

There is a supplement section for these types of questions. He wasn't being a dick....he was just pointing out you're stupid without being rude about it. To simplify things you posted a supplement question in the anabolic area...

Back