AMA Labs

Ama t/a

Thread: Ama t/a

Rep Points

Ama t/a

Well gents, I have been ordering from AMA for a few years now and have never had a problem. I just completed another transaction and will be waiting to see how smooth this one goes and what time of TA time there is. Like I mentioned before, I have only had positive experiences ordering from AMA in the past. There has been a hater running around on the forums talking trash about AMA so I want to see if AMA will prove him wrong.

I am currently running AMA- Cyp, Mast, EQ, and Var. 7 weeks out from contest time! AMA is my go to for all of my supplies

Rep Points

I just ordered again to bro!! 8th time!! I just finished an AMA tren E cycle with test cyp last week and came snowboarding in utah. Tren and snow boarding dont mix..lmao..id finish a run and have to lay on my back for 10 minutes to catch my breath!!

Rep Points

Keep us updated, been reviewing and reading their threads. Wanting to try their products soon.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crab107 View Post
    I just ordered again to bro!! 8th time!! I just finished an AMA tren E cycle with test cyp last week and came snowboarding in utah. Tren and snow boarding dont mix..lmao..id finish a run and have to lay on my back for 10 minutes to catch my breath!!
    Too funny crab107, I have a buddy who rides snowmobiles at 9-11k feet and he also had to stop running tren!

Registered gear-user

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MNNPC View Post
    Well gents, I have been ordering from AMA for a few years now and have never had a problem. I just completed another transaction and will be waiting to see how smooth this one goes and what time of TA time there is. Like I mentioned before, I have only had positive experiences ordering from AMA in the past. There has been a hater running around on the forums talking trash about AMA so I want to see if AMA will prove him wrong.

I am currently running AMA- Cyp, Mast, EQ, and Var. 7 weeks out from contest time! AMA is my go to for all of my supplies

Cycle sounds great

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MNNPC View Post

only ama at contest time bro ,good call

BOARD REP

Rep Points

As always you made a great choice. I'm sure you'll see expectations will be met and haters will be only be shit talkers in life and nothing more.

Rep Points

Touchdown!! The candyman made a delivery today!! xxxxxx days start to finish!! Once again AMA shines bright.

Edited---No dates please.
    Last edited by ThePitCrew; 02-24-2014 at 10:50 PM.