• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Updated Cycle Pics... 5% body fat... Leg Pics Included!

IML Gear Cream!
You're running almost 3 grams of gear, and that is not taking into consideration the other research chemicals.. you are are only 188 pounds? Also, I would say you are more around the 8-9% range based on your back. Any Quad or Hamstring pics?

You're running almost 3 grams of gear, and that is not taking into consideration the other research chemicals.. you are are only 188 pounds? Also, I would say you are more around the 8-9% range based on your back. Any Quad or Hamstring pics?

You are still around?. We all know who you are... Stay out of my threads please

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are real lean for sure. You must not have good genetics for size, or your diet is way wrong. That is a lot of gear to be taking for a guy your size. You should be able to maintain that on far less gear, or none at all.

I'm not hating on him at all. He looks great. I just can't imagine it takes all that gear to have or maintain that.

I'm not hating on him at all. He looks great. I just can't imagine it takes all that gear to have or maintain that.

Ppl don't need 300g of protein to maintain either but they do.

Hell, I can grow on 200g of real food derived protein or even a little less and I'm +220.

Back