Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

GMP Gear at UGL Prices?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    1,105

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    199622917


    GMP Gear at UGL Prices?

    GMP Gear UGL Prices?



    For anyone out there who has wanted to try WP gear, now is your chance. WP is running this sale for ONE reason ONLY--to give EVERYONE a chance to try these products at prices everyone can afford. He NEVER runs these kind of sales, guys. The minimum order is only 5 vials...and he is allowing you to chose from ANY of the products below for only $60 a vial/bottle!!! I have NEVER seen him offer Trenabolic for $60 a vial...because it costs more for him to purchase than stuff like testosterone or boldenone.

    These are at or near freaking UGL prices, guys. If you are getting ready to order gear...or will need to anytime soon, why on Earth would you pass up a chance to use GMP made gear for only $60 a vial when half the UGLs' out there are selling Tren for the same price?! Even most of the good UGLs are selling testosterone for $40+ dollars a vial.

    Anyway, the sale only lasts 2 more days. See below...





    Mix & Match @ $60 per product


    1. Boldebolic 10 ml 200 mg/ml Asia Pharma
    2. Cypiobolic 10 ml 200 mg/ml Asia Pharma
    3. Decabolic 10 ml 200 mg/ml Asia Pharma
    4. Enathbolic 10 ml 250 mg/ml Asia Pharma
    5. Propiobolic 10 ml 100 mg/ml Asia Pharma
    6. Trenabolic 10 ml 80 mg/ml Asia Pharma
    7. Sustainbolic 10 ml 250 mg/ml Asia Pharma
    8. Turanabolic tablets 100 tabs 10 mg Asia Pharma
    9. Stanobol tablets 100 tabs 10 mg British Dragon
    10. Methanabol tablets 100 tabs 10 mg British Dragon

    *** $30 shipping charge on all orders under 10 vials. Free shipping on 10 vails or more.




    best regards,

    WP


    Last edited by Mike Arnold; 02-15-2014 at 04:43 AM.



    Discount Code(20% OFF): arnold20

    Website: masupps.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,755

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    603296124


    yeah..last 2 more days for this good gear...after that i think i will not be able to sale at that price!

  3. #3
    MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Spaniard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    175

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    18641913

    Good prices, if I may make an observation, when I was looking at their site and comparing to this prices (personally I would not buy at their regular prices). This offer prices are extremely good and for Pharma grade products they are an awesome bargain and is a most welcome gesture of WP to allows us to introduce their products at this prices. But, the element of the minimum order and the shipping at least to me is not very attractive.

    So basically, I am being asked to commit $330 dollars (I could buy as twice gear from a good UGL) to try a product. Most of us do not have that kind of dough to expend in one order, so more reasonable is to expend a few dollars (maybe half the order $150) try the product and is not to par you don't get burn for a high amount dollars, notice I am not saying their products are bunk, bad quality or anything, since I do not have any experience with them.

    My view is purely as a consumer and as such I will look for the best quality and the best prices in a consistency basis. Lets face it, even if I try it now at this introductory rate, at then end I would not buy it at their regular prices because they are just to high for me and perhaps for the regular Joe that visit this site. Please do not see this as negative review or anything against WP (I have no beef with them). It is only my observation as a consumer and providing you feedback about this offer.
    All information that I know or provide is a figment of my imagination, I know nothing!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Gibbz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    586

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    21252200

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2pink View Post
    Good prices, if I may make an observation, when I was looking at their site and comparing to this prices (personally I would not buy at their regular prices). This offer prices are extremely good and for Pharma grade products they are an awesome bargain and is a most welcome gesture of WP to allows us to introduce their products at this prices. But, the element of the minimum order and the shipping at least to me is not very attractive.

    So basically, I am being asked to commit $330 dollars (I could buy as twice gear from a good UGL) to try a product. Most of us do not have that kind of dough to expend in one order, so more reasonable is to expend a few dollars (maybe half the order $150) try the product and is not to par you don't get burn for a high amount dollars, notice I am not saying their products are bunk, bad quality or anything, since I do not have any experience with them.

    My view is purely as a consumer and as such I will look for the best quality and the best prices in a consistency basis. Lets face it, even if I try it now at this introductory rate, at then end I would not buy it at their regular prices because they are just to high for me and perhaps for the regular Joe that visit this site. Please do not see this as negative review or anything against WP (I have no beef with them). It is only my observation as a consumer and providing you feedback about this offer.
    With those sale prices you could get a friend to go in with you and then you'd be able to get it. The tren alone is worth it.

    -jwgibbons
    The artist formally known as jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.

  5. #5
    MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Spaniard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    175

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    18641913

    Quote Originally Posted by jwgibbons View Post
    With those sale prices you could get a friend to go in with you and then you'd be able to get it. The tren alone is worth it.

    -jwgibbons
    I understand, I am just looking at the future economics of the offer.
    All information that I know or provide is a figment of my imagination, I know nothing!

  6. #6
    Moderator
    MODERATOR


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ihio
    Posts
    1,105

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    199622917


    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2pink View Post
    I understand, I am just looking at the future economics of the offer.
    I hear what you're saying, but here's the thing...and please don't take this the wrong way, but if someone can't afford to buy 5 GMP made products at only $60 a vial, then they probably aren't for them. Usually, the minimum order is at least double that....and truth be told, a $300 order is nothing when it comes to gear...not even with cheaper UGL's. WP is not really for young guys who are still struggling to make money.

    Also, if you think there is any chance of "getting burned", especially at these prices, then WP probably isn't for you either. Like I said, many UGL's, at least the better ones, sell tren for about $60 a vial. How anyone could ever think they might be getting "burned" by picking up trenabolic for $60 a vial is beyond me.



    Discount Code(20% OFF): arnold20

    Website: masupps.com

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    World-Pharma.org's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    europe
    Posts
    9,755

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    603296124


    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I hear what you're saying, but here's the thing...and please don't take this the wrong way, but if someone can't afford to buy 5 GMP made products at only $60 a vial, then they probably aren't for them. Usually, the minimum order is at least double that....and truth be told, a $300 order is nothing when it comes to gear...not even with cheaper UGL's. WP is not really for young guys who are still struggling to make money.

    Also, if you think there is any chance of "getting burned", especially at these prices, then WP probably isn't for you either. Like I said, many UGL's, at least the better ones, sell tren for about $60 a vial. How anyone could ever think they might be getting "burned" by picking up trenabolic for $60 a vial is beyond me.


    big big true...but guys still don't understand it and will never understand and will always say expensive!

  8. #8
    MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Spaniard's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    175

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    18641913

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I hear what you're saying, but here's the thing...and please don't take this the wrong way, but if someone can't afford to buy 5 GMP made products at only $60 a vial, then they probably aren't for them. Usually, the minimum order is at least double that....and truth be told, a $300 order is nothing when it comes to gear...not even with cheaper UGL's. WP is not really for young guys who are still struggling to make money.

    Also, if you think there is any chance of "getting burned", especially at these prices, then WP probably isn't for you either. Like I said, many UGL's, at least the better ones, sell tren for about $60 a vial. How anyone could ever think they might be getting "burned" by picking up trenabolic for $60 a vial is beyond me.
    $60 dollars per vial all the time is fine, but my current needs are not beyond that (to justify that much money, the regular price listed on WP website). I may pay up to a $100 per vial for good liquids (there are two sponsor here that meet that criteria for me), finally, as far as I am concern, any sponsor that self this type of liquids falls in the category of UGL even with pharma quality products(in my eyes). Still good prices!
    All information that I know or provide is a figment of my imagination, I know nothing!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    murf23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    2,223

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    339589693


    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    I hear what you're saying, but here's the thing...and please don't take this the wrong way, but if someone can't afford to buy 5 GMP made products at only $60 a vial, then they probably aren't for them. Usually, the minimum order is at least double that....and truth be told, a $300 order is nothing when it comes to gear...not even with cheaper UGL's. WP is not really for young guys who are still struggling to make money.

    Also, if you think there is any chance of "getting burned", especially at these prices, then WP probably isn't for you either. Like I said, many UGL's, at least the better ones, sell tren for about $60 a vial. How anyone could ever think they might be getting "burned" by picking up trenabolic for $60 a vial is beyond me.

    Unfortunetly most guys buy gear according to price ...They want a cycle for 300 buks or cheaper . After seeing this kind of ridiculous thinking for so many years it still fucking amazes me

  10. #10
    GearedTheFuckUp
    OTG85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    6,963

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    651814895


    Good prices on good gear
    -All of my posts are for entertainment purposes only, & not to be taken seriously
    -All content posted is nothing more than a comical skit, & a joke
    http://www.unclez.ru

  11. #11
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,478

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    48
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    91
    Thanked in
    67 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Asia Pharma Tren Ace is VERY clean, potent and good.

    IronMag Labs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    milehigh15 coupon code for 15% off!



    heavyiron15 for 15% off at IronMagResearch

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

  12. #12
    DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR
    theCaptn''s Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    the 7 seas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    23,042

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    786
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    232
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Asia Pharma Tren Ace is VERY clean, potent and good.
    I was going to say, that tren is a must have at those prices!



    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% more negs "Captn15"


    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Grozny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Park, CO
    Posts
    1,647

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    121636171


    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Asia Pharma Tren Ace is VERY clean, potent and good.
    Bump !!!
    FCBARCELONA

  14. #14
    DRSE
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,889

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    13
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    Mmmm turnabolic. Best tbol you can get.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    afg24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    At The Gym
    Posts
    644

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    29529872

    Cant wait to start my WP products waiting is killing me slowly

Similar Threads

  1. Killer PSL Special: Pharm-Grade Gear for Less Than UGL Prices!!!
    By Mike Arnold in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-05-2013, 04:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums