• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gender Neutral Parenting

IML Gear Cream!
not a parent yet (thank god) but i agree with this^

my sister is gay. she's into trans guys (women that want to be men). she did all sorts of girl stuff growing up like, ballet, gymnastics, tea parties. i don't see what she sees in the people she's into, but as long as she's happy i don't care.

she is a vegetarian though, that's something i disapprove of. if we weren't supposed to eat meat then why does it taste so fucking delicious.

and, why do we have incisors... I rest my case

I doubt it matters much. The kid will eventually start socializing with other kids his age, and it is then when he will decide how he wants to be seen. Until then, he has no reference or perspective. 2 years old is too young to mentally process any of the shit they are trying to impress upon him.

I don't think what they are doing hurts or helps. The only thing that matters is that he feels loved and secure. If he is, then he will be fine.

i think one day he will hack his parents to death......

Back