• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Gender Neutral Parenting

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

discuss

that boy will grow up tougher than hell from all the bashings he will get .......if its a boy lol

Putting a two year old in charge of gender choices or pretty much any choices is foolish to say the least.

^^ this

they have no idea at that age...that said I watched my ex brother in-law absolutely berate his three yr old son because he wanted to wear his mothers easter hat in public...shaming him horribly.
he just thought it was pretty because he liked flowers..
I don't know why something like that would a problem for anyone

I have all girls ...and all four love trucks, playing in the mud, running around being tomboys but all clean up like girls should
different issue but I really thought one of my daughters was a lesbian..turns out she just wasn't too interested in telling me about her crushes. I wouldn't have given a rats ass if she turned out to be lesbian though.
I don't get why people make issues of non issues

kinda reminds me though...my oldest daughters high school had spirit week last fall. each day of the week was different dress up days, one was fairies and wizards day...not a single wizard showed up and there wasn't a tutu to be found for a cpl weeks fter within a twenty mile radius. All the boys dressed up as fairies too...it was really pretty funny shit.

:nono: Well that's some fucked up shit.... the 'know it all' parents don't know what they are doing.. :wits:

I bet they are Liberals

Man, it sucks we even have shit like this even happening. Gender is a reality, ignoring it is going to cause more problems than it helps. We've got some retards parenting out there

I don't even see why any parent would make it an issue for their kid...if I had boys and they wanted to play with dolls and wear a tiara...I'd get em dolls and tiaras..

my girls play with tonka stuff, my older two know how to ride quads and dirt bikes... but also fuss about their mascara and hair straighteners..

I certainly wouldn't be screwing around with dressing up my male or female toddlers opposite gender specific clothes just to make some sort of weird statement, but if they asked I'd let them
that make any sense?

IML Gear Cream!
I have a 1 and 3 year old. We have not intentionally pushed them. If fact i hate character kid toys so there nurserys were very neutral. With giraffes and elephants. Ok the girls room is pink and the boys is green. But my little girl loves matchbox cards and wearing dresses. My one year old who knows... but like his father his hand is always on his cawk. So proud

Stupid arsehole parents

My son picks up almost any toy and pretends its a gun. Male through and through.

My daughter and I play just as much with her super hero comic characters (Superman, Flash, Hawk Girl) as we do with all her My Little Pony toys. Hell, during her allotted tv time if we aren't watching My Little Pony we are watching Justice League!

Stupid ass parents. Fast forward 15 years..."trying meth is up to them. We shouldn't intervene and sway them."

sil how did you find a child hood video of reddog ?

We've got one girl and two boys. With all three we let their interests go however they may, doesn't matter. My daughter was a girlie-girl until junior high, then how she dressed and wanted her hair changed to something more boyish. Big deal? Nah! Last few years of school she developed a keen interest in several male actors, flitting from one to another at the drop of a hat. She has absolutely no interest in dating, she doesn't like boys her age because "they are too stupid." Older ones are "too old." Smart girl!

Both my sons? My oldest is still a little boy, socially. So he's interested in girls but they aren't interested in him. All in good time. I'm the same way and somehow I got married. My youngest is still a little boy at only 8. He's into boy stuff and he likes to wear my wife's hair bands.

My point? They're all different and they will all find their way in the world whether we like it or not.

my boy shoots gear while wearing high heels..

my son is a lesbian...there its out now..and i'm ok with it..

does he share heels with you?

. . . I certainly wouldn't be screwing around with dressing up my male or female toddlers opposite gender specific clothes just to make some sort of weird statement, but if they asked I'd let them
that make any sense?
not a parent yet (thank god) but i agree with this^

my sister is gay. she's into trans guys (women that want to be men). she did all sorts of girl stuff growing up like, ballet, gymnastics, tea parties. i don't see what she sees in the people she's into, but as long as she's happy i don't care.

she is a vegetarian though, that's something i disapprove of. if we weren't supposed to eat meat then why does it taste so fucking delicious.

Putting a two year old in charge of gender choices or pretty much any choices is foolish to say the least.

i suppose we all should consider that the 2yr old has the higher IQ in the family?

Back