• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ensure cans

Mex

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi guys,

I've recently discovered these neat Ensure cans. One of my friends said he drank one whenever he didn't have time to get breakfast. So I tried one, and it was really good, and I didn't feel tired or anything when I skipped a meal.

Anyone know if they're good or bad for you? I've been eating them more often lately. I think I may have to stop, or I'll be addicted. :)

If you workout I'd go with something that has a high protein content.

The ensure tastes good but it's all fats and carbs with just a few grams of protein.

I used to drink Ensure but for the reasons Fade mentions I switched to 0g-5g carb protein shakes like Myoplex and Isopure.

Originally posted by butterfly
I used to drink Ensure but for the reasons Fade mentions I switched to 0g-5g carb protein shakes like Myoplex and Isopure.
These are a much better choice than Ensure or slimfast which are loaded with sugar. :)

Ensure was designed for old or ill people who are, for whatever the reason, unable to eat "normal foods". It is often used for tube feedings in hospitals.

This sounds mean but I remember as a teenager calling Ensure Breast Milk for Adults. :laugh:

I used to drink slim fast with milk and all I did was gain fat... I switched to low carb protein and that helped alot!

Back