Europeanabolic.com

Wtf

Thread: Wtf

Rep Points

Wtf

Here is what I saw on the Sciroxx website :http://sciroxx.com

About Sciroxx Laboratories
    News for 02/11/14 : ATTENTION : EuropeAnabolic aka NXXTEC.NET counterfeit Sciroxx Products
    WARNING: It's unfortunate that we have to make this announcement and be the bearer of bad news. It's been brought to our attention, and placed under a thorough and complete investigation which proved that a well-known source has been manufacturing and producing and distributing FAKE Sciroxx products..Its unfortunate that people will conduct in such activities.Please be advised that the site operating under "Europeananbolic" and/or "nxxtec.net" is a scammer.. Stay clear of these sites, or emails that operate with these handles or anything similar.. This is a prime example of why you should know and trust your source.As always,we advocate to research and validate if the source/vendor has been authenticated/authorized,and approved by Sciroxx..

BOARD REP

Rep Points

They found a scammer it seems
    Anything said by exerciseordie is for educational purposes only! PERIOD!!!! Don't do illegal shit.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Lolz. Admin won't care. Long as they pay their bills.
    Tell RC that LG sent you.

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wow!
    All information that I know or provide is a figment of my imagination, I know nothing!

Rep Points

Sad to see no reaction from the admin....

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

I asked in another thread if these were knockoffs or flat out fakes (no hormone). No one seems to know. Can't act until we have more concrete info.

Also, we are letting the threads stay up so all parties may respond.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

Thanks Heavy.

*I Got Gear*
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

this is new to me aslo, just shot EA the link in an email now.
    EA never scam no one out of money and we all know that. and gear has been good. have not seen no complains on boards, But this does not look good for us. that i will say.
    Also if u never ordered from us dont start talking shit, and being one of those guys that is a follower cause i know there are plenty of haters in this game.

EA's Main Guy Right Here
    PM me for VIP 10% discount code.

Rep Points

I ordered from you and was ready to do it again when I saw this. EA is not verified on Sciroxx anymore and there is this Link now. So no one is telling shit, we are just reading what sciroxx said. I want to know like every of your customers what I inject in my body and if it
    is safe. The answer is obvious now, you're product are not safe anymore.

Rep Points

Let me clarify somethings real quick. Im the culprit of this fucked up scenario bc I merely asked Sx if EA was approved awhile back. Sx said no and they haven't been for some time, last order was about 8 months ago according to them. Then the next day Sx puts up this warning that EA has fake Sx gear. I spoke to EA about this as they told me they were approved 2 months back, but now there not approved bc Sx is directly selling to end users. Ok, that sounds like a legitimate reason to drop a supplier if your not able to make a profit. I informed EA about the warning Sx posted so EA then took their banner off stating that they were approved Sx suppliers.

I have some Sx product that I am using that is recently ordered from EA and that does not register on Sx website. And I'm using the old batch of Sx I ordered from EA from last year. Bottom line is I was sitting at 280 and in full pre contest mode with EA bought Sx. Havnt lost any size nor strength. Get the Tren cough as well after my pin. EA's version of Sx is good to go, and Sx from Sx is good to go, I just ordered direclty from Karl at Sx and am waiting to receive my order. After speaking to both parties about 3 weeks ago or so, I read between the lines of what EA and Sx were telling me and this is what I got out of it. EA has some leftover Sx products that they ordered 3 months ago and is currently selling. Is that true or not or does it have the actually gear in it but not made by Sx......who knows? All I know is that IMO, if your order EA Sx Test, it has the Test in it. EA has never done me wrong by all my orders, they are a trusted reseller and have been since Ive been doing business with them.

I am ordering directly from Sx from now........no brainer. The take away from all this? EA is good to go and so is Sx. I'll continue to buy everything from EA as I have been and when I order Sx, I will order directly from Karl. I like both EA and Sx and thats why Im posting this to support both companies.

On a side note, I got blood work done last week and I see my doctor on Tuesday at 5. That should tell the whole story but I'm not worried about it at all.

*I Got Gear*
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rager3400 View Post
    Let me clarify somethings real quick. Im the culprit of this fucked up scenario bc I merely asked Sx if EA was approved awhile back. Sx said no and they haven't been for some time, last order was about 8 months ago according to them. Then the next day Sx puts up this warning that EA has fake Sx gear. I spoke to EA about this as they told me they were approved 2 months back, but now there not approved bc Sx is directly selling to end users. Ok, that sounds like a legitimate reason to drop a supplier if your not able to make a profit. I informed EA about the warning Sx posted so EA then took their banner off stating that they were approved Sx suppliers.

I have some Sx product that I am using that is recently ordered from EA and that does not register on Sx website. And I'm using the old batch of Sx I ordered from EA from last year. Bottom line is I was sitting at 280 and in full pre contest mode with EA bought Sx. Havnt lost any size nor strength. Get the Tren cough as well after my pin. EA's version of Sx is good to go, and Sx from Sx is good to go, I just ordered direclty from Karl at Sx and am waiting to receive my order. After speaking to both parties about 3 weeks ago or so, I read between the lines of what EA and Sx were telling me and this is what I got out of it. EA has some leftover Sx products that they ordered 3 months ago and is currently selling. Is that true or not or does it have the actually gear in it but not made by Sx......who knows? All I know is that IMO, if your order EA Sx Test, it has the Test in it. EA has never done me wrong by all my orders, they are a trusted reseller and have been since Ive been doing business with them.

I am ordering directly from Sx from now........no brainer. The take away from all this? EA is good to go and so is Sx. I'll continue to buy everything from EA as I have been and when I order Sx, I will order directly from Karl. I like both EA and Sx and thats why Im posting this to support both companies.

On a side note, I got blood work done last week and I see my doctor on Tuesday at 5. That should tell the whole story but I'm not worried about it at all.
    thanks man.

EA has not scam no one, so if you guys want to cry about this, shoot me your gear, shit i also make and upload a video of me injecting it.
    we are on big boards guy, look at are reviews are feedback and customer rating. it says it all. and it speaks for its self.

EA's Main Guy Right Here

Rep Points

No one talks about scamming someone, but if your gear are really made by Sciroxx or not. Sciroxx answered that your gear is not made by them! What do you answer to that, this is the answer we are waiting for.

*I Got Gear*
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CityHunter View Post
    No one talks about scamming someone, but if your gear are really made by Sciroxx or not. Sciroxx answered that your gear is not made by them! What do you answer to that, this is the answer we are waiting for.
    who the fuck is WE? YOU MEAN YOU?
    speak for your self CH not other members. if they wanted to know they can shoot me a pm or something. the only person in here crying and making it a big deal is you.
    that shit will be off his site in about 1 to 3 more days then EA and scrioxx is good. and we still sell scrioxx on are site.
    you dont know shit bro, your just a member you have NO CLUE what goes on behind the seence of sources and reps, and etc. Trust me there is so much i know about source and the stuff that goes on with them...

EA's Main Guy Right Here

Rep Points

Ok... I think we won't have any answer...

Rep Points

I got my blood results today as promised in my earlier post. My total Testosterone is 4637. Testosterone Free is 2252. These were taken by Quest Labs for my HRT doctor who I work with even though I'm not on HRT, I still am his patient and my doctor knows what I do because he's a fellow BBer himself and basically doesn't agree with what I do but has to deal with the fact I'm going to do them. I purchased Sciroxx from EA and this supply is mixed with other Sciroxx gear I purchased earlier so the gear is about 3-6 months old. I'm on:

1000 Test E (Sciroxx)
    700 Tren E (Sciroxx)
    700 Masteron E (this is made by Synaptec)
    100mg of A50/day bought from EA, its the Iranian ones

Now I'm not saying the Sciroxx I have is made by Sciroxx or not. It could be some other UG in the gear I have but with the correct hormones in it. Who knows? So I'm not confirming that it is made by Sciroxx, but I will confirm that the shit is good to go. It is smooth like Sciroxx and painless as well. Ive shot Sciroxx many times and if its another UG counterfeiting it, then there doing an awesome job. At 5'9" I was 281 before I started my pre contest phase. Im hovering around 260 with the same Sx I purchased from EA. So if we can't confirm if its Sx or not, then we have to go with the reputation of the seller. EA has never fucked me over and has never fucked over 2 of my friends who also order from them. So I give the benefit of the doubt to them. I'm not paid by EA or Sx, or a rep for either one of them. And no I AM NOT GOING TO POST MY LABS so if you don't believe me then I could care less. I would like to hear why Sciroxx and EA had a falling out. No one on other boards have commented on this issue as well. Sx defends their case that EA's SX is not made by Sx, and EA says they are selling the stock they have left. Again, all I know is my personal experience with EA and they've never done me wrong.

*I Got Gear*
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CityHunter View Post
    Ok... I think we won't have any answer...
    thats cause we never burn nobody, check out ASF board loaded with good reviews from US, look us up over at outlaw, that board beens there forever.
    once again great reviews. reviews and the gear speak for its self...

EA's Main Guy Right Here

*I Got Gear*
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

just so you guys know, EA and scrioxx are good. dont ask me why scrioxx put that up, but he has tooken it down, and yes we still sell scrioxx and i can bet you, it will be great gear. thread is now close. this was just some bullshit and thats all.

EA's Main Guy Right Here

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Sounds like there was an argument/misunderstanding where people got pissed and they were able to talk and work it out. Happens all the time in business.

Email me for a 10% off discount code!