• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crimson crazy sale?

jasoak

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I been reading ALOT of post and seeing a lot of different people opinions on sponsors. I have seen good things about crimson. But there current sale seems crazy. Almost to good to be true?!? Anyone have any issues with them?

I must have seen 50 times within the last few days, searching post asking if this person or that person is gtg? Pretty much what I was asking. But someone I got flanked for source checking? Just couldn't believe the offer they had...

I agree that offer is beyond reasonable. why would anyone have to give away that much to sell something?

^^^x2

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I personally came up with the Sale. It's not easy on Crimson.
We did this sale to make up for our down time which is why it will not last very long. Primo is also excluded from this sale.
If you do not feel confident in ordering, please, don't. We aren't here to make anyone feel uneasy about their orders. Just trying to give back in hopes of seeing new customers and loyalty.

Crimson rules!! No complaints. Customer service is great. Many orders placed and always a happy camper.

IML Gear Cream!
Gonna give it a try I placed my order just waiting to hear back on the payment details.

Back