• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If a tree falls...

Big Puppy

Head Pooh Bear
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you fart in the gym, and your earphones are in, will anyone else hear it?

If you fart in the gym, and your earphones are in, will anyone else hear it?

Yes... so your the dirty motherfucker that does that shit. Nothing throws off my 10 plate dead lifting mojo then the smell of fucking ass. Fake a phone call and step out side

No I actually heard it. And the dude acted like nothing happened

idk but i did hear some old lady queef

Was squatting one fine morning and on the last heavy set (heavy for me) I ripped one. Thought I shit myself but finished out the set simply because if I did shit ending the set early wouldn't change the mess. I went to the shitter to do a security wipe and everything came back clean. I was happy.

Was squatting one fine morning and on the last heavy set (heavy for me) I ripped one. Thought I shit myself but finished out the set simply because if I did shit ending the set early wouldn't change the mess. I went to the shitter to do a security wipe and everything came back clean. I was happy.

Most confusing situation ever... you think you sharted. Almost certain you sharted. Go to get a maintaince wipe and there's nothing...

Went to the leg sled a few years back...and low and behold but what's in the seat...a turd...a long wet stinky soft turd....some dbag dropped that baby off right there...so off to the locker room I go and into the stall area...sure enough I see feet with shorts around them under the door..and some tool cussing under his breathe trying to get the shit off him....

15 min later he comes strolling out like nothing happened....my buddy says...he did you forget something g ...guy says I dont think so...my buddy points at the sled...yeah you forgot your turd you layed down over on the seat...

Never saw the guy again....True story ..

Most confusing situation ever... you think you sharted. Almost certain you sharted. Go to get a maintaince wipe and there's nothing...

Indeed. I was horribly pissed because I figured I'd be leaving right away with totaled out shorts and I wasn't finished with my workout. Plus I figured everyone there would have known what happened. It wasn't exactly a quiet fart.

IML Gear Cream!

Only thing worse is when you do the safety wipe and keep getting that "spot"...2 rolls later and its still there..must be a hung jumper that didnt get cut lose..

Went to the leg sled a few years back...and low and behold but what's in the seat...a turd...a long wet stinky soft turd....some dbag dropped that baby off right there...so off to the locker room I go and into the stall area...sure enough I see feet with shorts around them under the door..and some tool cussing under his breathe trying to get the shit off him....

15 min later he comes strolling out like nothing happened....my buddy says...he did you forget something g ...guy says I dont think so...my buddy points at the sled...yeah you forgot your turd you layed down over on the seat...

Never saw the guy again....True story ..

i worked on the cleaning crew at the gym when i was in high school. i've cleaned poop off of a lot of things. the showers seemed to be a fav for fecal terrorism.

there was a problem with turds in the pool until one of my coworkers caught the offender in the act.

moral of the story? wipe down the equipment before and after use and NEVER use the gym showers. . . and public pools are really disgusting.

i worked on the cleaning crew at the gym when i was in high school. i've cleaned poop off of a lot of things. the showers seemed to be a fav for fecal terrorism.

there was a problem with turds in the pool until one of my coworkers caught the offender in the act.

moral of the story? wipe down the equipment before and after use and NEVER use the gym showers. . . and public pools are really disgusting.

I could have gone my whole life without reading that.

the world is full of poop. it's nuthin' to be scared of

super AIDS, however, is something to be scared of. be very afraid of the super AIDS.

i save my farts all day before leg day.........clears the fucken tossers doing chin-ups in the squat rack

Back