• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

sponsor news fake scirrox

_LG_

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
News for 02/11/14 : ATTENTION : EuropeAnabolic aka NXXTEC.NET counterfeit Sciroxx Products

WARNING: It's unfortunate that we have to make this announcement and be the bearer of bad news. It's been brought to our attention, and placed under a thorough and complete investigation which proved that a well-known source has been manufacturing and producing and distributing FAKE Sciroxx products..Its unfortunate that people will conduct in such activities.Please be advised that the site operating under "Europeananbolic" and/or "nxxtec.net" is a scammer.. Stay clear of these sites, or emails that operate with these handles or anything similar.. This is a prime example of why you should know and trust your source.As always,we advocate to research and validate if the source/vendor has been authenticated/authorized,and approved by Sciroxx..
http://sciroxx.com/

Lolz

That is a concern!

Shoot.. That is quite unfortunate

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Are they out and out fakes or just knockoffs?

I got some sciroxx products from EA about 2 years ago.
Clen was hit and miss, 1 bag was bunk. other worked fine.
Test 450 either bunk or massively under-dosed. Used 2 vials, very little gains at dose of 1g+, moderate liblido increase. Had better gains and sex drive on 350mg of Test P.

Sciroxx Tren A 1st batch was very good, 2nd was under dosed, it came in a longer, slimmer vial, with slight changes to the label same as Test 450 I mentioned in my previous post.

Also as for clen, I run 1 bag at 200mcg ed without any results, opened another bag and I could really feel it working at 40mcg. Both bags, labels and tablets had the same design.

well that sucks. I wonder if this is a new thing because I'v had Sciroxx Products from EA few years ago that were awesome and got huge results.

We have to remember Sciroxx gear has such a reputation in the industry, just like Bayer, Schering, and other quality labs that counterfeiters are going to try to capitalize on the Sciroxx name and popularity. It's very unfortunate, but it speaks volumes about the legitimacy of Sciroxx gear.

Thanks for letting us know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

interested info since i see some lab tests of this brand and all was fake!

Your statement is not quite clear. Did you mean lab test from the seller that had the questionable products, or do you mean the supplier of the products all around?

Your statement is not quite clear. Did you mean lab test from the seller that had the questionable products, or do you mean the supplier of the products all around?

He has to mean the first because every product I've used from steroidsfax Sciroxx has been legit and very much exceeded my expectations. Been gearing since 2001, so I know better.

He has to mean the first because every product I've used from steroidsfax Sciroxx has been legit and very much exceeded my expectations. Been gearing since 2001, so I know better.

Thanks Bro for your clarification!

I saw that Heavy Iron posted that he replied to another thread about EA and Sciroxx's gear....this is what I posted on EA's forum:

Let me clarify somethings real quick. Im the culprit of this fucked up scenario bc I merely asked Sx if EA was approved awhile back. Sx said no and they haven't been for some time, last order was about 8 months ago according to them. Then the next day Sx puts up this warning that EA has fake Sx gear. I spoke to EA about this as they told me they were approved 2 months back, but now there not approved bc Sx is directly selling to end users. Ok, that sounds like a legitimate reason to drop a supplier if your not able to make a profit. I informed EA about the warning Sx posted so EA then took their banner off stating that they were approved Sx suppliers.

I have some Sx product that I am using that is recently ordered from EA and that does not register on Sx website. And I'm using the old batch of Sx I ordered from EA from last year. Bottom line is I was sitting at 280 and in full pre contest mode with EA bought Sx. Havnt lost any size nor strength. Get the Tren cough as well after my pin. EA's version of Sx is good to go, and Sx from Sx is good to go, I just ordered direclty from Karl at Sx and am waiting to receive my order. After speaking to both parties about 3 weeks ago or so, I read between the lines of what EA and Sx were telling me and this is what I got out of it. EA has some leftover Sx products that they ordered 3 months ago and is currently selling. Is that true or not or does it have the actually gear in it but not made by Sx......who knows? All I know is that IMO, if your order EA Sx Test, it has the Test in it. EA has never done me wrong by all my orders, they are a trusted reseller and have been since Ive been doing business with them.

I am ordering directly from Sx from now........no brainer. The take away from all this? EA is good to go and so is Sx. I'll continue to buy everything from EA as I have been and when I order Sx, I will order directly from Karl. I like both EA and Sx and thats why Im posting this to support both companies.

On a side note, I got blood work done last week and I see my doctor on Tuesday at 5. That should tell the whole story but I'm not worried about it at all.

Yup! Using Steriodsfax Sciroxx hex 450 and Npp right now and all is great!

Back