1Mexgear.com

My review of liquids I got from Mex.

Hybrid View

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

My review of liquids I got from Mex.

I have thinking for hours in a way to puts this review, and give the opportunity to Mexgear to rectify the situation. I do not want sound negative or that I am attacking this seller etc... Honestly it is what is, from what I have read here they seems to be well regarded and many have good experience in general. When I place my order with Mex, I went with my gut feeling, did not wanted to put too much money into one order in case of a burn. I did not made to much research (my fault) about them into the fact when started to dealing with then and received my liquids.

I believe I gave Mexgear enough opportunity to rectify the issue at least with my order process at the beginning and not much was done. But when it comes to the quality of it, I do not believe in second chances and here is why. I decided to open the vial that I received (Decabold 200mg) and did a close inspection with magnified glass and strong light, and what I saw perplex me. The vial was contaminated lots particles floating around, how is that possible? It had all the right indication that is legit. Pharma grade, well pack, hologram as per their site etc......

Anyways my conclusion. even if they sent me another bottle or try to rectified this issue, there is no way I can trust the quality of their product(base on my experience). I have try to write this review as neutral as possible and is my experience alone(your experience may be different that mine and my situation may be an isolated case)and you should make your judgment about this seller. My main motivation for this review was to share what I experience, I knew that are risks involved when you buy UGL product, so I accept my responsibility in this part of the deal and move on.

Thanks everyone,

Vince
    All information that I know or provide is a figment of my imagination, I know nothing!

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vince2pink View Post

I decided to open the vial that I received (Decabold 200mg) and did a close inspection with magnified glass and strong light, and what I saw perplex me.
    Vince
    Clarification here is that when I said opened the vial what I did is took out the box and removed the holo to check it!
    All information that I know or provide is a figment of my imagination, I know nothing!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Was it contaminated or did not have hormone in it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Christsean View Post
    Was it contaminated or did not have hormone in it?

Just contaminated things floating in there! There is no way I can tell if there is any hormone in there and at this point I do not want to find out.

I forgot to mention the Brand: Omega labs.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Wow! Can you pm me a picture so I can see if it's contaminated or possible compound crash?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Could be the rubber stopper degrading also. I've seen that before. If you plan to toss it, open it and pour through a white coffee filter to see if it looks like the stopper. Also examine the bottom if the stopper.

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

You can also notice it was not quite full either!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Brother did that come in a sealed box. That looks used. I can't imagine mexgear would intentionally send you that. He is usually on top of his game and wouldn't dare try to pull something like that.

Have you spoke to him or his rep little bam bam about this?

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Christsean View Post
    Brother did that come in a sealed box. That looks used. I can't imagine mexgear would intentionally send you that. He is usually on top of his game and wouldn't dare try to pull something like that.

Have you spoke to him or his rep little bam bam about this?

That is the funny part I removed from the box with holo and wrap, that right there game some assurance but was quite disappointed when I saw the things in there. Like I say I might be an isolated case, but my confidence in their products is null.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yes brother get in touch with Little Bam Bam. They will take care if you. That had to have been something somebody returned to them and made it look unopened but in reality they emptied it it or used some of it and reboxed it. Sent it back under the guise of being unopened and it was shipped to you unknowingly.

I say that because I know mexgear isn't about to ruin his lucrative business by pulling shady stunts like that. He has too much at stake and her knows these boards speak loudly against schisters.

PM little bam bam and let him know what's going in brother.

You'd be surprised how often people pull that kind of stuff on these board sponsors. They try to rip them off in dinner if the most creative ways you could ever imagine.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Interesting I have not seen that before in any of his products. Plus this was not a product you ordered it was a product you got by mistake. Any how i will bring both of these issues up even though a rep was not contacted about this prior to this post being made or this would have been fixed if you would have ordered the deca but it was a freebie you never sent back.

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Little BamBam View Post
    Interesting I have not seen that before in any of his products. Plus this was not a product you ordered it was a product you got by mistake. Any how i will bring both of these issues up even though a rep was not contacted about this prior to this post being made or this would have been fixed if you would have ordered the deca but it was a freebie you never sent back.
    Well then I did not get what I was supposed to get, this a honest review about the quality of the product not a bashing the seller review (it is not my intention to conceal what had happened to me). I indicated it may have been an isolated case, criticism goes both way. If only the positive will be posted or the reviewer is censorship, then there is something to hide, and is not worth doing business. I am moving on in this issue!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Looks like the vial has been opened and those particles could be from your needle if it was too big... can't believe this if it has been opened that oil has not been taken out but like I mentioned you did not pay for this product so no need for this just cause a mistake was made and wrong products were sent and then the order corrected...you were asked to return the product and apparently that didn't happen so who really ripped off who someone close this thread

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Looks like the vial has been opened and those particles could be from your needle if it was too big... can't believe this if it has been opened that oil has not been taken out but like I mentioned you did not pay for this product so no need for this just cause a mistake was made and wrong products were sent and then the order corrected...you were asked to return the product and apparently that didn't happen so who really ripped off who someone close this thread
    I am not looking for any replacement or any compensation, I am staying neutral in the issue, It was opened with the intention to use it, but when I saw the particles in there, that change my mind right there, no needle was used ( have used it many times with test and this have never happen). About returning the item, when this happened, I have no record of you or any from Mex communicating or indicating until today in this post. Please do not bother in sending me anything because I will not use it. I stand behind with my review and experience.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Cannot believe this issue sorry it was a freebie not paid for. And you are on another sponsor Complaining. Please move on it may have been believable if the vial was not opened.

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Cannot believe this issue sorry it was a freebie not paid for. And you are on another sponsor Complaining. Please move on it may have been believable if the vial was not opened.
    Believe what you want my friend! I have nothing to gain, I am not a rep just a regular customer looking for quality liquids. Peace!

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

it was a freebie not paid for. .
    Order Status Changed

Hi XXXXXXX

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.
    The status of order #9XXX is now Awaiting Shipment

Order Details

Order Total: $85.00 USD
    Date Placed: XXXX 2014
    Payment Method: XXXXXXXXX
    Shipment Tracking Numbers / Links

No tracking numbers are assigned to your order yet. Click here to view the status of your order

1MEXGEAR
    http://1mexgear.net/

Rep Points

oh hell no! wtf? thanks brother for sharing with us.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

What does that show? Omega labs deca is not $85 nice try though thought you were done stirring it up nothing you do will change you're not believable if the bottle was unopened I would believe it and if you weren't stirring with Olympus as well I would also believe it. But either way the issue has been brought up so this doesn't happen again

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

What does that show? Omega labs deca is not $85 nice try though thought you were done stirring it up nothing you do will change you're not believable if the bottle was unopened I would believe it and if you weren't stirring with Olympus as well I would also believe it. But either way the issue has been brought up so this doesn't happen again
    >>>>> little BamBam said 10% off with free shipping
    >>>>> Your Order Contains...
    >>>>> Cart Items Qty Item
    >>>>> Price Item Total
    >>>>> Omega Labs Deca 200mg 10ml bottle
    >>>>> 1 $80.00 USD $80.00 USD
    >>>>> Subtotal: $80.00 USD
    >>>>> Discount: -$10.00 USD
    >>>>> Coupon Code (DH77BWN27JD4): -$7.00 USD
    >>>>> Shipping: $22.00 USD
    >>>>> Grand Total: $85.00 USD
    >>>>> 1MEXGEAR
    >>>>> http://1mexgear.net/

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The issue with OP is totally different from the situation here and was clarified and it was a misunderstanding of my part. You have show me that no matter what, you wanted to discredit me, you are rep and your jobs is to shill for your company, I get that. So, I do not take your flame as personal because you seem not to know better. Peace!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

10%off of 80 is only 8$ not 10$ off and shipping is only flat rate 10$

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

10%off of 80 is only 8$ not 10$ off and shipping is only flat rate 10$
    Hey that is your numbers my friend not mine which cause the original issue of not giving me the free shipping at the 10% discount which by the way would have been $72 and not $85, I do find very amusing your efforts to discredit me and the only reason I am even answering is because I am bored I can sleep! Peace!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vince2pink
    Quote Originally Posted by Little BamBam
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2pink
    I wanted to give you guys a try. And I saw the special going on here. So, made my order, communicated and indicated that I was a member of this forum and provided the discount code as per your post. They did comeback with the following: A discount of the shipping and no 10%. Now, the order was pay in full and the money was pickup. That will be a hard situation to try to get some type of refund. if this help my order number is #9xx. I definitely will appreciate if this mater is look into and some sort of reasonable solution is reached. Thanks.

Vince
    Ill look into this next time please let me know before you send the money
    Ok the money was already sent and pick up. Maybe they can include an extra goody or something that may even things a bit.

Thanks

These are the pms

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

These are the pms
    Correct those were the pm because I was not honor the 10% discount and the free shipping, you also told me that I would get a freebie for my trouble and I never receive the freebie but the Item I order which was contaminated! So what does that prove?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

It proves you are just lying about everything you pm me you pay in full and then you tell everyone on the board you have coupons and discounts and a shipping price we don't offer

MASTERMIND
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It proves you are just lying about everything you pm me you pay in full and then you tell everyone on the board you have coupons and discounts and a shipping price we don't offer
    LOL! If this makes Little Bambam a happy camper and going back to his job, If and only if in anyway I am not being truthful or being deceitful, Mod please you may delete this thread!

80's lame knowledge
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I was lucky enough to grow up in SanDiego, and Pheonix. Decade after decade I have enjoyed cheap quality medical supply's from south of the boarder. Cousin Mex's inventory is exactly what you would find at any Pharmacias down south. My point is some product lines are well worth it, but others may not be of a high enough quality ? This is true of every product you may look at south of the boarder, at any pharmacy . The trick is to find vendors here on IM to meet ALL your needs - it won't just be one vendor. Stay strong and good luck.
    If you ain't cheating, your just not tryin !

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hey, puerto rican bro, you just have bought one time from me and just one product. You did it with the intention to defame me. You are a liar, why you removed the cap before taking the picture? You said you inspected it immediately after opening the box. Why remove the cap? I don?t know if you cover with Photoshop the plastic on the top of the bottle to look like it did have a cap. The bottle you took the picture is without a cap.
    You put those particles inside the bottle. You are not neutral. You are with a competitor?s lab for sure. I have sold more than 30,000 orders and have NEVER received any complain about dirt in bottle. Roids are LEGAL in Mexico. Omega lab is a registered lab with professional equipment. Omega labs have sold more than 800,000 bottles around the world. They have never received any complain about dirt in products either. You posted on all the boards possible. Your intention is not to help others; you only bought one just to have a justification to say garbage against us. I have thousands of happy customers. They know our products and don?t believe you.