IronMag Research Chems

More WP Goodies! New HCG?!?!

Rep Points

Cool More WP Goodies! New HCG?!?!

Hey guys once again WP delivers with crazy fast and secure shipping cant wait for the rest!!

Question use to mixing Chinese hcg vials. How would I go about this one crack the amps mox it with the water provided and just fill individual slim pin to keep in the fridge? Not to sure where I can get empty vials.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rep Points

These are kind of a pain in the ass. You have to pre-load them and store the pins in the fridge.
    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Mike15

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by afg24 View Post
    Hey guys once again WP delivers with crazy fast and secure shipping cant wait for the rest!!

Question use to mixing Chinese hcg vials. How would I go about this one crack the amps mox it with the water provided and just fill individual slim pin to keep in the fridge? Not to sure where I can get empty vials.
    good for you brother, got it in a week, I still got a month and no half of my order guess I'm not gonna see it anytime soon

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wico View Post
    good for you brother, got it in a week, I still got a month and no half of my order guess I'm not gonna see it anytime soon

man as i say few times! all got it safe..only you say you not got part..i don't understand why not..strange!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by World-Pharma.org View Post

man as i say few times! all got it safe..only you say you not got part..i don't understand why not..strange!
    Ya that is strange who knows where it's at.oh well maybe I'll get it sometime.and no I'm not tryin to scamm you if that's what ya think.i know your legit and have great service.just this happened.i no hard feelings towards you WP.
    Last edited by wico; 02-17-2014 at 12:05 AM.

Rep Points

Pregnyl is legit! Best HCG I've used.

Warrior

Rep Points

Thank u for the replies.

Rep Points

Wico pm he will take care of you bro must be stuck somewhere also ive heard that custom doesn't send letters anymore. This happened to me with another source here but they resend it to me no custom letter. WP is a man of his word

Rep Points

Wico pm he will take care of you bro must be stuck somewhere also ive heard that custom doesn't send letters anymore. This happened to me with another source here but they resend it to me no custom letter. WP is a man of his word
    I'll do that brother.im glad all went well with you.ya I know he takes care of his customers.so you didn't get no customs letter than when it happened to you that time?? Ok thanks brother,reps your waylet's see what happens,thanx.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i take care of guys who not small on scam! he know what i talk!

Rep Points

i take care of guys who not small on scam! he know what i talk!
    So your saying I'm trying to scam you? Well I'm not sir,stuff happens sometimes you know.well I pmed you WP.thanks

Rep Points

I'll do that brother.im glad all went well with you.ya I know he takes care of his
    customers.so you didn't get no customs letter than when it happened to you that time?? Ok thanks brother,reps your waylet's see what happens,thanx.
    Well what happend was thay they waited it out about 4-5 weeks and still no custom letter so they resend it to me for free. The sender usually has a tracking number so they can see. Im certain that it must have got lost

Rep Points

Well what happend was thay they waited it out about 4-5 weeks and still no custom letter so they resend it to me for free. The sender usually has a tracking number so they can see. Im certain that it must have got lost
    thats what I would think brother.and the item I haven't received is the same one you didn't in your first order.im not gonna say anything bad about WP he hooked me up on my very first order, and he is great.but for him to say I'm a scammer is not right.I REALLY appreciate you tryin to help afg24.lets see what the outcome is on this, I'll keep you posted.

Rep Points

thats what I would think brother.and the item I haven't received is the same one you
    didn't in your first order.im not gonna say anything bad about WP he hooked me up on my very first order, and he is great.but for him to say I'm a scammer is not right.I REALLY appreciate you tryin to help afg24.lets see what the outcome is on this, I'll keep you posted.
    Im sure he didnt mean it english isnt his first language at time's he would misunderstand me and say negative things lol but hes good guy.

Btw received my 3 trenbolic today in the mail I originally ordered 2 but my missing one from last order was included in this.

Got 5 Anavar and 1 Winstrol left hoping it comes in this week. Thanks again wp for safe, secure and being a man of your word also the crazy fast delivery!

Rep Points

Cool

Im sure he didnt mean it english isnt his first language at time's he would misunderstand me and say negative things lol but hes good guy.

Btw received my 3 trenbolic today in the mail I originally ordered 2 but my missing one from last order was included in this.

Got 5 Anavar and 1 Winstrol left hoping it comes in this week. Thanks again wp for safe, secure and being a man of your word also the crazy fast delivery!
    . Ya I know it seems he talks that way, I understand lol.well that's cool you got another pack my man your sure gonna run a nice few cycles, enjoy brother

BOARD REP

Rep Points

cool,as you know i tell you oxa sent last

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Looks like the 1st HGH I've ever used. I believe it was pregnyl from Greek pharmacy.
    Switched to Indian generics, they cost much less and work the same.

Rep Points

cool,as you know i tell you oxa sent last
    Yup got my siblings waiting like hawks to ambush the mail man lol