Steroidsfax.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Need help I added pics

Rep Points

Need help I added pics

Hey everyone,
    I put pics so you can see what I look like, I've been rehabbing for about 6 months from a back injury that's why I'm not looking very good, but I'm ready to get swole and would like your input.
    i would like to bulk as much as possible, but I do have some issues, My hairline is already reseeding so I would like to take a cycle where I can minimize that, I have dutrast for dht block. I know orals will be limited due to Orals killing my hair.
    im 6 feet 180lbs, 27 yrs old
    been lifting for 8 years, cycled a few times, test, dbol, halo, anavar, tbol ,tren
    im looking at running
    hex 450 2xweek for 12 weeks
    tbol 60mg day for 4-6 weeks
    dutrust( however you spell it) dht blocker
    Letro for estrogen
    clomid 100/100/50/50

i was also thinking of taking tne in the beginning to help put a little size on quickly.
    please let me know what you think, I'm no expert that's why I'm asking.
    lets pretend my diet is on point.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rep Points

Let me tell you bro, you are going to love the hex!
    Check my log and review of Hex 450 at AAS Journals and logs in sub-forum of Anabolic Zone
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Rep Points

I read your review/log bro, but you were cutting up/ losing weight so it was hard for me to judge the results I'm looking for. But do you think running it 2x. A week is enough? Overall how was the pip on it?

Rep Points

No pip at all most of the time. I say "most" because when there was pip I may have nicked something or went through scar tissue. And yes 900mg a week should do you just fine. Remember I'm eating small cause I'm trying to diet down and doing cardio twice a day. You will be bulking so you won't be as restricted as I am.
    Check my log and review of Hex 450 at AAS Journals and logs in sub-forum of Anabolic Zone
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Team Supervisor
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Im stoked to see how this log turns out.. I will tell you one thing, the Hex has impressed the best of them.. Honestly far as the compounds, You just need the Hex, it has all the short,mid and long esters you need to keep a steady and constant supply of active hormone in your blood, of optimal results..

You could add some Test Prop in the beginning as the mid/long esters build..

Team associate
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Subd. Brother you've got a good foundation to build upon, this run you have planned will get ya swoled up!

-jwgibbons
    All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only. I do not condone the use of illegal drugs and do not use them myself.

http://evolutionpeptides.com
    JWG15 for 15% off your entire order

BOARD REP

Rep Points

"Let's pretend my diet is on point" this is how every bodybuilder feels in the offseason haha. If you have ANY specific questions feel free to PM me brother!

www.steroidsfax.com

EvolutionPeptides.com Discount Code: EOD15 15% Off

Rep Points

i appreciate all your input, I've been reading that i need to inj hex eod but fuck that would be close to 1500mg of test I'm to fucking little for that, so 2x a week be good.
    vision i was thinking about running a little prop 100 on the side, can i mix that with the hex in same syringe or will 550 mg of test be to much for 1 inj site?
    also was thinking of npp to run with it, everyone says its awesome for mass with out bloat?
    do you feels tool is g2g, a lot of ppl say its worthless? but i don't want the bloat and hair issues that go along with dbol? unless you boys have a secret to help those issues out?
    and i will for sure to a little log with pics weekly, i usually do so i can see if I'm making progress, its a mental thing for me.
    and ex I'm def pm you, i do need a little help with diet since this will be my first clean bulk i do.

Rep Points

do you feel tbol is g2g
    sorry for the mess up

Morally Flexible
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by anabolic4life View Post
    but fuck
    You said but.
    Then you said fuck...lmao

Liv52 for liver protection.
    Watch those lipids and keep an eye on the blood pressure.
    Be sure to EAT.
    CEM Products materials are intended for research purposes only, not for human consumption.

But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen...It's the dead nigger in my garage!...Jimmie Dimmick

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by anabolic4life View Post
    i appreciate all your input, I've been reading that i need to inj hex eod but fuck that would be close to 1500mg of test I'm to fucking little for that, so 2x a week be good.
    vision i was thinking about running a little prop 100 on the side, can i mix that with the hex in same syringe or will 550 mg of test be to much for 1 inj site?
    also was thinking of npp to run with it, everyone says its awesome for mass with out bloat?
    do you feels tool is g2g, a lot of ppl say its worthless? but i don't want the bloat and hair issues that go along with dbol? unless you boys have a secret to help those issues out?
    and i will for sure to a little log with pics weekly, i usually do so i can see if I'm making progress, its a mental thing for me.
    and ex I'm def pm you, i do need a little help with diet since this will be my first clean bulk i do.
    The whole point of a blend test is so you don't have to run prop or anything to "kick start" the cycle. So I would counter your question and ask, why? Id save the prop.

NPP is amazing. Yes it will help with not bloating. That said keep e levels and p levels in check.

Tbol is a great drug, and I believe it to be very beneficial for dry lean mass.

www.steroidsfax.com

Rep Points

i was thinking of running extra prob or tne in the beginning because the short esters in hex have very little mg's, and figured i prob wouldn't see to much results early on, thats the only reason for the prop, but if you guys are thinking i don't need it thats fine i won't use it.
    so ill just run the hex at 2x week,
    how much npp should i be running, i know some people say 400-600mg weekly and thats what i was planning on doing,
    as far as oestrogen goes, taking letroz should keep me pretty safe, I'm someone who likes to shut down the estro all together, i know if i do that i will lose some of my mass, but i would rather gain 15lbs of muscle then 25 pounds and look like a fat bloated dude lol
    exerciseordie, what do you mean P LEVELS?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Prolactin levels and I love NPP at 400/wk and its even more epic at 600

www.steroidsfax.com

Rep Points

I was reading up on prolactin issues, I really don't want to run caber or prami, so as long as I keep my estrogen in check with my letro I should be good right?

Rep Points

Prolactrone from Black Lion Research is a good alternative. I have used it in the past and have been using it along with their Formeron and have had zero issues with the cycle I'm running now.
    www.steroidsfax.com VIP

Rep Points

nice man i love tren ace! maybe perhaps throw in test prop throughout cycle!!

Rep Points

Need help I added pics

Caber or milky nipples(prolact.), i'd get the caber. Idontliftbutabuseplacebos.com has caber caps.
    Last edited by theCaptn'; 02-24-2014 at 06:25 AM.

Rep Points

13bret i tried your website and nothing comes up, nothing on the web about it?
    its all good i order some prami, I'm going to take .12 per night

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I've used OTC prolactin supps with good success. Keep your e2 in check and run some prolactrone and you should be fine. If you're already milking then some prami or caber will fix that shit!

www.steroidsfax.com