• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Type 1 Diabetic Prop\Winn Cycle

Schyzz

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys my first post here. Was looking for some advice from a vet. A little backround. 6 years lifting, 20 y/o, 225 6'3. I am looking at a pro card in the next 1-2 years, have won Nationals at a teen level and am soon moving on into 21+. Just finished my bulk sitting at 14% BF.

I have run a few bikes in the past, but i want a little advice.
I tend to run shorter cycles with my diabetes, so ignore that.

I am a type 1 diabetic, so that influences many decisions I make.

Test P Wk 1-8(10) EoD 100 mg
Stanzolol ( Winns) - 1-4 ( 2 weeks extra depending on Blood Glucose (BG) levels) 50 mg ED
Adex .5 eod

Have nov and milk thistle as well.

Winstrol does have an affect on insulin sensitivity, so depending on how controlled I am I may follow up with 2 extra weeks.

1)My first time running winnies. Will it affect my BG levels significantly?? How can I avoid/manipulate dosage times (I use an insulin pump, very easy to manipulate).

2) Will this significantly help shred/harden me up?

3) Anything I should be fixing on the cycle?

never used winnie, you gotta watch those cycle support supps, they drive my blood sugar all over. I like enth esters longer release and pin it more frequently. my main problem is finding AI that arent bunk
from what I read winnie will dry out your joints

never used winnie, you gotta watch those cycle support supps, they drive my blood sugar all over. I like enth esters longer release and pin it more frequently. my main problem is finding AI that arent bunk
from what I read winnie will dry out your joints

You find that it's your support supps that throw your BG off balance? I haven't had many problems with running Adex .5 e2d or e3d. But with winnies the half life is extremely short and I've already noticed my bloods are flucutating more then they do normally.

Any supports that dont fuck with your BG?

yup bigtime, but only the supps like liv 52 cycle assist or cycle support. once I quit adding those I had no problems besides keeping my gains. the drugs I have no problems with, adex / nolva / clomid are all good. mostly balancing calorie increase and slin increase are my biggest issue

Diet is key to getting cut and key to managing diabetes. Dial in your nutrition and the steroids will have little if any effect on BG levels.

Diet is key to getting cut and key to managing diabetes. Dial in your nutrition and the steroids will have little if any effect on BG levels.

I count cals (proteins/carbs(types)fats(types) and I eat as clean as possible.
I have an A1C of 7.0, and I have had lower but they told me it was too low.

My nutrition and diabetes under mad control so that isn't a problem.

Thanks for the input from some vets.

Feeling fine no major fluctuations yet, had a little high last night but that was due to poor bolusing.

Also, I never have really tried to manipulate my slin injects ( I take ~~ 60-90 IU per day of Novorapid)

Can my bolus' be given at specific times to give any increased benefit?

I count cals (proteins/carbs(types)fats(types) and I eat as clean as possible.
I have an A1C of 7.0, and I have had lower but they told me it was too low.

My nutrition and diabetes under mad control so that isn't a problem.

Thanks for the input from some vets.

Feeling fine no major fluctuations yet, had a little high last night but that was due to poor bolusing.

Also, I never have really tried to manipulate my slin injects ( I take ~~ 60-90 IU per day of Novorapid)

Can my bolus' be given at specific times to give any increased benefit?
You may consider a post training sugary drink then immediately pin the slin. Drink a whey isolate shake right away then a solid meal with carbs within 30-45 minutes. You should have enough experience to time your solid meal correctly.

You may consider a post training sugary drink then immediately pin the slin. Drink a whey isolate shake right away then a solid meal with carbs within 30-45 minutes. You should have enough experience to time your solid meal correctly.

Yeah I usually open a workout with 5-8 IU slin with fast absorbing carbs. I have a big meal 1-1 1/2 before. After a workout I usually only do complex carbs and protein, so I'll try to add the fructose/sucrose drunk in there. Thanks for the advice.

Doing slin before a workout doubles my size, I lov ebeing diabetic ;3

Yeah I usually open a workout with 5-8 IU slin with fast absorbing carbs. I have a big meal 1-1 1/2 before. After a workout I usually only do complex carbs and protein, so I'll try to add the fructose/sucrose drunk in there. Thanks for the advice.

Doing slin before a workout doubles my size, I lov ebeing diabetic ;3
Gatorade, Creatine, BCAA's and Glutamine is a good post training cocktail. I buy them all in powder and have a shaker cup in my gym bag.

Gatorade, Creatine, BCAA's and Glutamine is a good post training cocktail. I buy them all in powder and have a shaker cup in my gym bag.

I hit those after every workout without the gatorade. I guess now that I think about it spiking slin levels after a workout can be beneficual maybe even just as before a workout.

IML Gear Cream!

Alright guys something important has come up and I've got to hop off the bike for a bit till it all clears up. I'm currently 300 mg prop and 300mg winns in to my cycle (Hardly started). I have no experience with coming off early. Is a PCT really required? Since I'm running prop and it has a short esther I assume that my shut down is earlier than running a longer ether, but am I safe to come off w/o PCT?

Back