• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Swiper . . how does he do it?

IML Gear Cream!
this is my diet. I've been eating like this for years.

breakfast:
5 packets of oatmeal Brown maple sugar

lunch subway db ham ft long

train (stated again today)

2 homemade ham sandwiches

dinner: chipotle 2 db meat burritos

and before bed a large bowl of cereal.
fruit loops or cinnamon toast crunch.

I change up the dinner meal once in a while to pasta with Italian sausages chopped up in there or shish kabob with rice from a mediterranean restaurant. I eat the shish kabob with rice a lot on weekends.

on weekends I eat a little different but during the week it's pretty much as stated above.

swiper, is this diet serious? It is hard for me to tell with all the joking going on in the thread.

I'm currently on and have been on for a while now:
2g test e ew
5 iu gh rips ed
Adex .5 mwf

the key for me is high doses of test and some gh year round. that's the trick of gaining good mass and holding it. IMO. my next cycle

What is "a while now?" You mention "my next cycle," so do you come completely off? Is there a period with no test? Is there a period with TRT levels for a cruise? Or are we discussing 2 grams a week year round?

swiper, is this diet serious? It is hard for me to tell with all the joking going on in the thread.

What is "a while now?" You mention "my next cycle," so do you come completely off? Is there a period with no test? Is there a period with TRT levels for a cruise? Or are we discussing 2 grams a week year round?

yes diet is real. no joke. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393548351.639929.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1393548363.734602.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1393548394.819587.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1393548432.367445.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1393548451.841208.jpg
u8uqy9an.jpg
avu3ebyd.jpg

pabajuda.jpg

yes year round.
I never come off or go down to a hrt dose. I cruise between 2-3G test ew . been on 2g for about 6 months or so and before that I was on 3G. I don't go below 2g ew anymore.

Last edited:
Lies, can't see any milk or HGH in that fridge of yours.

yes of course.
JK

this is where my luck runs out. :(
No i don't. I shave my head with a razor. Balding runs in my family and if i grew my hair out it'd be thin on the top.

Bald n Jacked men get the bitches :winkfinger:

When was the last time you were on less than 2 grams of gear per week? How long of a duration did you run the lower dose? What was the lower dose?

Thanks

we have a few things in common Swiper

When was the last time you were on less than 2 grams of gear per week? How long of a duration did you run the lower dose? What was the lower dose?

Thanks

the lowest I've been in roughly 5 years is 1.5g. ew of test. the last time I was on 1.5 was about maybe 2 years ago. I'm not too sure about the dates but it's my best guess.

[
What kind of cycles did you run to get to where you are? I skimmed through this but my take away is that you maintain what you have by cruising on 2grams/week?

yeah pretty much. I cycle about 2 times a year. this was my last cycle. nothing special pretty basic.

test e 1350 ew

tren a 100 eod

deca 450 mg ew (for joints)

adrol 100 mg Ed

t3 50-75mcg Ed

clen 2 weeks on 2 off.

5 iu gh Ed

the reason for the doses is because I can fit that into 3 injections ew. just for convenience. there's no method to my madness. lol.

Lies, can't see any milk or HGH in that fridge of yours.

ha ha. milk is below the jug of crystal light, behind the package of ham. gh is in the first drawer in the back. not in pic. ha

IML Gear Cream!
Do you ever get anxiety that is related to the high gear use?

I ask because when I did over 2.5 grams weekly I had some pretty major anxiety so I talked to RR about it at MD and he said the same thing happened to him on his 4 gram per week experiment.

Do you ever get anxiety that is related to the high gear use?

I ask because when I did over 2.5 grams weekly I had some pretty major anxiety so I talked to RR about it at MD and he said the same thing happened to him on his 4 gram per week experiment.

I do have anxiety issues but I never related it to gear use. that's probably why though. It effects my sleep too.

I looked it up, this is totally me:

"anxiety is a feeling of fear, worry, and uneasiness, usually generalized and unfocused as an overreaction to a situation that is only subjectively seen as menacing.[5] It is often accompanied by restlessness, fatigue, problems in concentration, and muscular tension. Anxiety is not considered to be a normal reaction to a perceived stressor although many feel it occasionally."

besides lowering my dose, what can I do to reduce anxiety?

I do have anxiety issues but I never related it to gear use. that's probably why though. It effects my sleep too.

I looked it up, this is totally me:

"anxiety is a feeling of fear, worry, and uneasiness, usually generalized and unfocused as an overreaction to a situation that is only subjectively seen as menacing.[5] It is often accompanied by restlessness, fatigue, problems in concentration, and muscular tension. Anxiety is not considered to be a normal reaction to a perceived stressor although many feel it occasionally."

besides lowering my dose, what can I do to reduce anxiety?
I had to drop my dose. I feel fine at a gram and a half. Ran that many many times but once I crossed 2.5 grams I had major problems falling to sleep and I felt kind of wound up all the time. I was having border line panic attacks in the evenings. When I talked to RR he said he would go out driving at night just to relax and keep his mind busy. Tren makes it worse by a factor of 2-3 times so I basically can't run Tren except for short blasts. I used Xanax for a while but even that didn't help take all the anxiety away. I ended up dropping down to 1.5 grams and also dropped the Tren. Felt fine again after that.

I had to drop my dose. I feel fine at a gram and a half. Ran that many many times but once I crossed 2.5 grams I had major problems falling to sleep and I felt kind of wound up all the time. I was having border line panic attacks in the evenings. When I talked to RR he said he would go out driving at night just to relax and keep his mind busy. Tren makes it worse by a factor of 2-3 times so I basically can't run Tren except for short blasts. I used Xanax for a while but even that didn't help take all the anxiety away. I ended up dropping down to 1.5 grams and also dropped the Tren. Felt fine again after that.

ok I'm not that bad, yet :)

I sleep ok but someone times when I wake up at night to pee I have a hard time falling back to sleep but nothing fast acting melatonin can fix.

Small balls?

:sorry: I had too.
lol. yeah my boys are tiny but I still have pipe GDI. Our diet and never coming off high test was what I was referring to (not as much as him) but yeah

Proviron can really help with anxiety .... makes dieting a breeze, nearly lol ... I'm about to hit the tren I'll let you know if it helps out.

I'm on a gram test with 500mg primo per week and 100mg proviron per day. I'm loving life right now. Dropping primo and upping test to 1.5g in a few weeks.. Keeping the proviron at 100mg per day. #projectgetlikeswiper haha

Where's Sil? Love to hear his take on this diet.

What a lot of guys don't understand is that the body will build muscle with less than optimal nutrition, as long as enough overall calories and protein are consumed. You don't "need" to follow a clean diet of chicken, rice, etc. Look at most of the pro strongmen. Bodyfat aside, most of them carry a tremendous amount of muscle...and would be even bigger if they included more BB'ing training. Many of them got to their current size eating whatever sounded good at the time. Of course, they make sure to take in enough protein, complex carbs, etc, but if they want to sit down and eat a whole box of cereal instead of a pile of rice, they will. White rice is really no different than eating white four...its heavily processed and nearly completely devoid of any meaningful nutrition. Aside from the sugar content in most sugar cereals, the complex carbs are just as effective for mass-building as a bowl of white rice. Some guys will get fat eating too much sugar and other refined grains, but the human body can get massive eating what most fitness enthusiasts would consider to be "junkish" type food, as long as you eat enough of it and consume adequate protein. There is no reason to torture yourself eating stuff you don't like. Now, I personally recommend eating as healthy as possible for numerous reasons, but eating clean is not required for getting big and it even holds a lot of guys back because they arent able to take in enough calories when eating only clean foods.

ok I'm not that bad, yet :)

I sleep ok but someone times when I wake up at night to pee I have a hard time falling back to sleep but nothing fast acting melatonin can fix.

For knock your ass out sleep, try Trazadone...a non-addictve prescription originally used as an anti-depressant about 40-50 years, but is now only prescribed for sleep. Side effects are basivally non-existent. It can be taken long-term and is non-toxic, even at high doses. However, a tolerance builds rapidly with every day use, so 3-4 days/week maximum, is best. It cost only a dew dollars a month to use, even without insurance, but doctors almost never recommend it because it no longer benefits the pharm companies like the newer, much more expensive, and addictive medications. It is not a controlled substance. It will also help alleviate anxiety, but I would not recommend taking it during the day because you will almost certainly fall asleep.

Agreed.
I've said it before. It's well worth taking health and longevity into consideration when working toward ones body building goals.
On a side note Mike, what's your thoughts on necessary protein intake?

What a lot of guys don't understand is that the body will build muscle with less than optimal nutrition, as long as enough overall calories and protein are consumed. You don't "need" to follow a clean diet of chicken, rice, etc. Look at most of the pro strongmen. Bodyfat aside, most of them carry a tremendous amount of muscle...and would be even bigger if they included more BB'ing training. Many of them got to their current size eating whatever sounded good at the time. Of course, they make sure to take in enough protein, complex carbs, etc, but if they want to sit down and eat a whole box of cereal instead of a pile of rice, they will. White rice is really no different than eating white four...its heavily processed and nearly completely devoid of any meaningful nutrition. Aside from the sugar content in most sugar cereals, the complex carbs are just as effective for mass-building as a bowl of white rice. Some guys will get fat eating too much sugar and other refined grains, but the human body can get massive eating what most fitness enthusiasts would consider to be "junkish" type food, as long as you eat enough of it and consume adequate protein. There is no reason to torture yourself eating stuff you don't like. Now, I personally recommend eating as healthy as possible for numerous reasons, but eating clean is not required for getting big and it even holds a lot of guys back because they arent able to take in enough calories when eating only clean foods.

IML Gear Cream!

when I go on cycle I want to make the best of it.
what would you suggest my protein and carb intake should be daily? I should be around 250-260 lbs when I start the cycle.

when I go on cycle I want to make the best of it. . . . around 250-260 lbs when I start the cycle.
What do you mean when you say cycle?

2g test e ew
5 iu gh rips ed
Adex .5 mwf

This is not a cycle?

You do more and then come back to cruising on 2g a week?

when I go on cycle I want to make the best of it.
what would you suggest my protein and carb intake should be daily? I should be around 250-260 lbs when I start the cycle.

I couln't really say without knowing more about you. I have no idea how many cals your body requires for maintenance, which is critical for establishing a baseline upon which adjustments are made...and neither do I know how you respond to carbs, but you appear to have pretty good handle on what it takes to add size to your body. I wish I could answer you more directly, but it really isn't possible without first acquiring other information. Any numbers I might spit out would just be a guess at this point..and that doesn't help anyone.

I couln't really say without knowing more about you. I have no idea how many cals your body requires for maintenance, which is critical for establishing a baseline upon which adjustments are made...and neither do I know how you respond to carbs, but you appear to have pretty good handle on what it takes to add size to your body. I wish I could answer you more directly, but it really isn't possible without first acquiring other information. Any numbers I might spit out would just be a guess at this point..and that doesn't help anyone.

I have no idea about counting calories , I don't even know how much i take in. I'll probably just stick to the basics of at least 1-1.5g of protein per body weight and at least 2-2.5 of carbs per. high carbs work well for me and I don't gain too much fat from them at higher amounts.

Mike Arnold is right "For knock your ass out sleep, try Trazadone" I was going through a bad divorce and my kids were used as pawns by the ex and I couldn't sleep at night cause I was just thinking to much, stressed, anxiety, etc. I even got Bell's palsy over the situation and my dr gave me Trazadone and it helped tremendously with helping slow me down and help me fall asleep.

Agreed.
I've said it before. It's well worth taking health and longevity into consideration when working toward ones body building goals.
On a side note Mike, what's your thoughts on necessary protein intake?

The same you hear recommended everywhere--1-2 grams per pound of bodyweight. That seems to work well for everyone. Of course, if adequate carbs & fats aren't present, all the protein in the world won't do shit, as your body will simply use it for energy.

I have no idea about counting calories , I don't even know how much i take in. I'll probably just stick to the basics of at least 1-1.5g of protein per body weight and at least 2-2.5 of carbs per. high carbs work well for me and I don't gain too much fat from them at higher amounts.

Sounds pretty typical.

On another note, although carbs are essential for mass-building, I believe that their chronic overconsumption will hinder gains over the long-run through reduced insulin sensitivity. 2-3 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight is the average range for most BB'rs attempting to add size, but if this amount continues to be eaten every day for long periods of time, it is nearly impossible to avoid some degree of insulin resistance...and as you know, the greater your insulin sensitivity, the more effective insulin is for growth & recovery. One way to help stave off this insulin desensitizing effect is to schedule 1-2 lower carb days during the week, in which additional fats are consumed in order to compensate for the calorie loss. Or...one low-carb week can be scheduled for every 6-8 weeks of high carb intake. An entire week of low carbs, especially in conjunctioin with meformin and alpha lipoic acid, can result in dramatic improvements in insulin sensitivity.

I cannot stress enough the importance of replacing the lost carb cals with fats on the low-carb days, as it is critical for the maintenance of muscle tissue. Of course, some loss in muscle fullness will be noted following the low-carb period, but muscle tissue will be completely maintaimned, with any lost fullness coming back rapidly after resuming higher carb intake.

In the same way that the body seems to build a tolerance to the effects of AAS with long-term use, so to does long-term high carb intake tend to produce a diminished response over time.

Swiper....I dont care about your diet and gear use(sorry:))...I have bigger questions....like...

When are you running for President?..this country is in the shitter and we need a badass plumber...your the man***

Second....those Cutie Manderains in your frig...do you feel the quality of those has dropped off over the last few years?...and do you spit the little pity seeds?

Thanks VP s2h:)

Mike you said your body build a tolerance to the effects of AAS with long term use. What do you consider consistent long term use ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back