• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Swiper . . how does he do it?

:callme:swiper

Looking damn good such a beast your doses are crazy lol i couldnt afford those doses or sides
very impressive:clapping:

swiper: Do you take any medications for hypertension ?

my bp goes to 140 + / 90+ on 300 mg test e

With IML advanced cycle support I'm under 120/80 on every blast I've tried thus far. But I'll monitor it and deal with sides as they arise

swiper: Do you take any medications for hypertension ?

my bp goes to 140 + / 90+ on 300 mg test e

yes i do now. in the past i never had too. i was always in the normal high range until recently it also runs in the family. i think some of it has to do with stress from work and watching my country turning into a shit hole economically and our freedoms being lost. i take hydrochlorothiazide 25mg and benazepril 20 mg. daily.

Swiper....I dont care about your diet and gear use(sorry:))...I have bigger questions....like...

When are you running for President?..this country is in the shitter and we need a badass plumber...your the man***

Second....those Cutie Manderains in your frig...do you feel the quality of those has dropped off over the last few years?...and do you spit the little pity seeds?

Thanks VP s2h:)

where did you come up with plumber????? as in i'll clean all the shit out of Washington? then no one will be left to run the country. that would actually be a good thing :D

then just for fun, sign an executive order legalizing steroids and HGH, you got my vote!

Putin legalised gear ... Now his entire armed forces are jerked and tanned .... Crimea is his for the taking :daydream:

Great work swiper you are a great example for all the guys looking for the magic formula and over thinking everything they do.
Do what works for you, eat big, train hard and be consistent and the results will show.

IML Gear Cream!
freaking beast mode

i'm sure he left out a key ingredient on purpose, sweet baby Ray's. yeah, i saw it.

Hey swiper, I saw on another forum that since you have been training again, ur up like 20 pounds already. What have you been doin for that drastic weight gain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That much gear on the reg my anxiety would be thru the fucking roof. And Id be a sweaty mess.

As heavy has asked, do you feel like the gear use is the reason for your anxiety? Also what do you do for a living. Because with my job I have to give a shitload of demonstrations and presentations and when I was on gear Id be sweating and have anxiety for no reason when doing this.

How often do you pin when on 2g cruise?

Hey swiper, I saw on another forum that since you have been training again, ur up like 20 pounds already. What have you been doin for that drastic weight gain?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found some drol in the back of my safe I forgot I had. And been eating more since I started training again.

That much gear on the reg my anxiety would be thru the fucking roof. And Id be a sweaty mess.

As heavy has asked, do you feel like the gear use is the reason for your anxiety? Also what do you do for a living. Because with my job I have to give a shitload of demonstrations and presentations and when I was on gear Id be sweating and have anxiety for no reason when doing this.

I think the gear is a contributing factor but even when I was a teenager and natural I was always had anxiety when going out or being with large groups of people. mainly social anxiety I have.

I own and operate a small company in the hvac industry. I don't sit behind my desk all day I hate that, I actually go out on the field and do the work the majority of the time.

What does your training split look like?

chest, tri
bis, calves
back
delts
traps, abs
quads, hams

I take an off day when ever I feel I need it and i try to take Thursdays off as shave and tan on that day every week.

^
Takes Thurdays off to shave and tan

IML Gear Cream!
Would you consider doing one of ur workout journals again? The last one you did was awesome. I have been doing it for the past few months and love it

Now I could get used to that diet! Awesome work man. Have a feeling our sponsors will be selling out of test quickly with everyone jumping on 2g/week lol

As well as subway and chipotle sales! Time to buy stock!

Would you consider doing one of ur workout journals again? The last one you did was awesome. I have been doing it for the past few months and love it

I don't know. maybe when I start my cycle in the summer time.

Care to share the link for the log I can't seem to find it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sweet thanks cujo

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Vince-McMahon-admiring-bodybuilders.gif

a liver supplement is always good to take, drinking a lot of water and some fish oil. I'm just now taking all that with niacin. (the niacin is suppose to help raise your good cholesterol, as mine has always been low) And an 81mg aspirin I've been taking. you may want to look into those.

orals are fine to take as long as you don't abuse them and give yourself a lot of time off from them IMO.

thx!

I have a huge jug of protein in my kitchen, I haven't opened it, it's been sitting there for about 5 months. I keep telling myself I'd start taking it but never do. I want to put a scoop or two in my oatmeal. I know I'll be more motivated to take it when I'm on cycle and for sure will.

even with a coach I'm not sure I can compete. I'd have to be in the right mind set and don't think I have what it takes. I have a little bit of social anxiety too. I don't think I have the balls to step on stage with 100's of people judging and staring at me. I don't see it as something fun to do. my main passion is training. I literally get a natural high when I'm working out.

If you have anxiety doesn't the AAS totally fuck with you? I get it pretty bad even on light cycles. How does .5mg adex three times a week keep your E in check? On 400mg test a week 1mg twice a week barely kept my E in normal range. Had to up it to 3mg a week split up into three doses. I can only imagine on 2g of test all my issues would be amplified.

If you have anxiety doesn't the AAS totally fuck with you? I get it pretty bad even on light cycles. How does .5mg adex three times a week keep your E in check? On 400mg test a week 1mg twice a week barely kept my E in normal range. Had to up it to 3mg a week split up into three doses. I can only imagine on 2g of test all my issues would be amplified.

I've been on so long I'm use to the anxiety, it's not real bad, I've learned to deal with it. it's mainly just social anxiety.

I wonder if your Adex was underdosed or you just don't respond well to it. without Adex my e2 was 200 on 2g of test ew , and taking .5mg m,w,f took it down to 20. I just got some pharma grade 1mg Adex. I'm now taking 1mg on Mondays and thurdays. I'll eventually get BW to see where that puts me.

Back