• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Swiper . . how does he do it?

IML Gear Cream!
If u can, post a upper body shot. Being that lean ur delts gotta pop like crazy. What are you running to get that lean and did you make a lot of diet adjustments?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If u can, post a upper body shot. Being that lean ur delts gotta pop like crazy. What are you running to get that lean and did you make a lot of diet adjustments?

my abs seem more lean than my delts. not sure I wanna post a pic because I'm barley able to work out now. it's kinda embarrassing. I have a bad shoulder and back which is now really hindering my workouts and physique. it's the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with mentally. training is everything to me and now I can hardly do it anymore. it's extremely difficult dealing with these injuries. on a good note I hope to get fixed up by the end of this year.

no major adjustments just added gh and eq. I took some time off gh. current cycle is.
test e 1500mg ew
eq 1.2g ew
gh 5 iu Ed the gray tops
Adex .5 twice a week

I'm seeing a lot of love for gray tops lately.

Swiper, you do donate blood while on EQ, correct.
Sorry, I haven't caught up with this entire thread so I don't know if you've already answered that question.

I'm seeing a lot of love for gray tops lately.

Swiper, you do donate blood while on EQ, correct.
Sorry, I haven't caught up with this entire thread so I don't know if you've already answered that question.

yes the gray tops are working well
no I have never donated blood.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454005555.368841.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454005563.670412.jpg

Took another Thursday off to tan no shave?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

this and a bone on bone right shoulder is why I am smaller and can't train legs.

then and now
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454031211.985522.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1454031225.601219.jpg

Fuck. Do you train people?

IML Gear Cream!
8d92287cdfba1cf83f830ed6252faf93.jpg

Is it a tumor?

It's not a tumor!

Still looking Jacked Swiper you are a different beast I try to eat like you anything that would meet my macros but didn't work i have to eat the same thing over and over to keep making gains.

I can't get over how shredded you are on test and eq and still eating carbs. Have you ever toyed with high amounts of tren?

I can't get over how shredded you are on test and eq and still eating carbs. Have you ever toyed with high amounts of tren?

kinda, the most Ive used was 700mg ew. that was way too much for me. got winded all the time and had bad insomnia, I hate not being able to sleep. if I ever use it again I'll stick to low doses like 50mg eod.

Back