• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Swiper . . how does he do it?

IML Gear Cream!
Let's see, that's $5.56 per iu, which means $22.22 daily hGH usage, which means $666 a month? Wow!

it's worse than that. lol. I just checked my bank account because I wrote myself a check to pay for them it was for 1500. I paid $750 per kit. I got 2. it was about a month ago, don't know why I had 1400 in my head. unless I shorted the guy $100. lol.

yea gears cheap but at those crazy high doses it has to add up.even when i go to 1 gram a week a vial goes quick and i like the cutting/dry compounds which are high as hell like var,mast tren etc.i try not to think about how much i spend on it all to look like i do because i know it is a lot just hormones alone i would say for me including gear, pep,ai etc it would be close to 2-4 thousand a year maybe more idk then include gym,food ,gym clothes ,shoes,etc every thing i would say for me 5 thousand a year but hey i am worth it haha.

Put things in perspective though. Swipers priorities may not be anything but his family, job and training. People piss away 10 bucks plus a day on cigs, buy the bar when going out, don't think twice about blowing 100+ on dinners, don't want to cook so they go buy premade food etc. Let alone cars, boats and vacations. Trust me, I know drugs and gh are a big investment, but when you write down how much you spend a month in bullshit, it will make ur head spin. At the end of the day, it's about how big of a priority it is to you and what you are willing to sacrifice AND having an understanding wife lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ur definitely WINNING lol

JFC son!

What the fuck....looking peeled. Diet and drugs still the same?

What the fuck....looking peeled. Diet and drugs still the same?

lol thx.
I've been off gh for over 6 months now, I'm off Clen too. just taking 1500 mg test ew, 300 mg tren ew and .5mg Adex twice a week. that's it. I just started the tren two weeks ago, before that was just test.

diet is same but I cut way back on subway I only have that once or maybe twice a week now. I replaced it with Panda Express. I've been eating a lot of protein bars n shakes

IML Gear Cream!
Holy shit! :)

lol thx.
I've been off gh for over 6 months now, I'm off Clen too. just taking 1500 mg test ew, 300 mg tren ew and .5mg Adex twice a week. that's it. I just started the tren two weeks ago, before that was just test.

diet is same but I cut way back on subway I only have that once or maybe twice a week now. I replaced it with Panda Express. I've been eating a lot of protein bars n shakes

How long are you planning on running the tren?

lol thx.

Wow you look beastly as fuck with what is a small dose compared to ur 3 grams of test, Tren, abombs, and gh. What is ur weight at and why no gh anymore? Besides the expense, do you notice any difference in your physique?

Lastly, how is the back and shoulder doing?

Wow you look beastly as fuck with what is a small dose compared to ur 3 grams of test, Tren, abombs, and gh. What is ur weight at and why no gh anymore? Besides the expense, do you notice any difference in your physique?

Lastly, how is the back and shoulder doing?

thx.

I'm 235 lbs.
my car lease was about to end and I wanted to save money for an upgrade so I stopped gh and didn't notice much of a difference so I just stayed off. I cleaned up my diet slightly too so that I wouldn't gain fat.

back and shoulder still fuked. I slightly limp my way around the gym and sit down in-between sets. can't do much for chest or delts. I try to work around it, i do what I can.

Still looking great bro!. I hadnt seen any post here and was not sure if you were still on here. Maybe I missed what happened to your back and shoulder.

Icon

BEAST mode!

Good to see you brother!

thx.

I'm 235 lbs.
my car lease was about to end and I wanted to save money for an upgrade so I stopped gh and didn't notice much of a difference so I just stayed off. I cleaned up my diet slightly too so that I wouldn't gain fat.

back and shoulder still fuked. I slightly limp my way around the gym and sit down in-between sets. can't do much for chest or delts. I try to work around it, i do what I can.

I remember you mentioned wanting to run "Mega doses" of like 6 grams. How did that end up treating you? I'm curious because you also mentioned that you get anxiety with the more gear you are on. Were you able to run it for very long?

I remember you mentioned wanting to run "Mega doses" of like 6 grams. How did that end up treating you? I'm curious because you also mentioned that you get anxiety with the more gear you are on. Were you able to run it for very long?

I was going to plan on trying that, working my way up to 6g but my shoulder and back injuries were hurting so bad it just didn't make sense to do that when I can't really lift too much. so I decided not to.

I was going to plan on trying that, working my way up to 6g but my shoulder and back injuries were hurting so bad it just didn't make sense to do that when I can't really lift too much. so I decided not to.

Who are you going to vote for in the elections?

How about you and lam stage a presidential debate? :daydream:

IML Gear Cream!
Who are you going to vote for in the elections?

How about you and lam stage a presidential debate? :daydream:

lol

so far I like Rand Paul. I just wish he was more like his father.

Are your workouts still the same? Pyramid up to rediculous weight? And the nightly bowl of fruit loops? Lol

Are your workouts still the same? Pyramid up to rediculous weight? And the nightly bowl of fruit loops? Lol

lol.
no I'm using lighter weight and higher reps. now. I cut out the cereal and replaced it with protein bars. I do miss the fruit loops and cinnamon toast crunch lol.

Back