• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Past my Prime? Journal

IML Gear Cream!
Well it's a definite. I will be beginning a month of natty-ness as soon as the meds arrive. Rep said go ahead and pin as normal until then. Then take the 30 days off following the ReBoot protocol, then begin the new protocol they have for me. I will get my blood rechecked most likely after the 30 days to make sure I'm good before I hit the gas again. Some things they have prescribed this time are a bit different. I think they are working some creams in there with the injectables, kinda cycling back and forth on them. And I think I'll be getting a bunch of pharm grade supplements too. I won't know for sure until all the stuff arrives. Sometimes they say one thing and I receive something a little different. The doc and pharmacy have the final say as to what shows up. But I do know how the first 30 days will go, and it's just as outlined above. Clomiphene, Adex, and HCG in small doses ed for 30 days. Then if all is well with bloods I'll be back on the MedLab cycle I had just started listed earlier in the thread. Anyway 30 min. fasted cardio as usual this morning. Weight: 202.2. Did legs yesterday late afternoon. It was an exhausting day and I just kinda went through the motions with my workout. My head wasn't in it real good so I didn't push it, just got it in. But it wasn't bad, got some decent work in still.

SQUATS
135 x 15
185 x 15
225 x 15
275 x 15

WALKING LUNGES: 3 SETS 20 STEPS TOTAL PER SET - pulled up on the last set at 10 steps, felt a funny little tweak in one of my knees

Horizontal Leg Press: 3 SETS 20 REPS

LEG EXTENSIONS: 3 SETS 15 REPS

LYING LEG CURLS: 3 SETS 15 REPS

SEATED LEG CURLS: 3 SETS 20 REPS

DB STIFF LEG DEADLIFTS 3 SETS 12 REPS

ONE LEGGED LYING LEG CURLS 3 SETS 15 REPS

One Leg Leg Press CALF: 3 SETS 20 REPS each leg

30 min. fasted cardio this morning. Weight: 204. F#@% it pinned 150 Test E, 150 Eq, 50 Tren A, 1mg Adex last night before my workout, my last pin for a month..... Did chest/shoulders/abs. My shoulder felt better than it has in a long time. Still hurt a bit but it was definitely improved. Maybe the BPC 157 is starting to help. I finished off vial 3 this morning. I have been increasing the dose. I am now doing 1000 mcg every morning. Cut out the Tamox, still doing 2iu GH and 150 T4. Got tracking on my meds, prob get today.

10 min. Shoulder Rehab work

Incline DBs
25s x 20
40s x 15
55s x 10
65s x 10
75s x 10
85s x 12 - felt better than ever, if I keep progressing I'll go up soon

Flat DB Flyes - more reps on these this time
30s x 15
40s x 15
50s x 12

Stretch Push Ups
22, 19, 19

Cable Crossovers
3 sets of 20

Side laterals
15s x 15
20s x 15
25s x 15

Standing Military
bar x 15
95 x 12
115 x 12
135 x 12

DB Rear Delts Cables
15 x 20
25 x 20 x 2 sets

Hang. Leg Raises
3 sets of 20

Ball Crunches
3 sets of 20

Alright fellas, I am now officially on the natural cycle, lol. So it's Clomiphene 51mg, .2 mL of HCG reconstituted with B-12, .5 Adex, pharm DHEA and Milk Thistle with Artichoke and Dandelion daily for 30 days, day one down, 29 to go.

Picked up a box full of meds tonight, 6 month supply of stuff, $1500, I don't know man, I'm not sure if this new direction they are taking is going to go over well with me in the years to come. They are looking out for my best interest but it seems to be getting more and more expensive each year. I'll roll with it for now. May become my own clinic if it gets too over the top.

No weights today. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning. Weight: 202.4. No weights today. Went running around with the family after work. We went to Cheddars. They chose appetizers, I chose abs (just drank water). They chose fried and fattening, I chose grilled catfish over rice with a small plain baked potato and steamed broccoli. Gotta love holiday shopping traffic, holy cow. Well day 2 almost down, 28 to go.

Hey crawfbigg, how's the doggy doin? How you feeling? Your busier Than I am. What ??...28 days left.? I hope this doesn't turn into that movie 28days? no gear and we all turn into a zombie!!!! Lol... you will be fine. Remember , the gear don't make the man, the man makes the gear! It's all you crawfbigg, and we aren't going anywhere.

Hey crawfbigg, how's the doggy doin? How you feeling? Your busier Than I am. What ??...28 days left.? I hope this doesn't turn into that movie 28days? no gear and we all turn into a zombie!!!! Lol... you will be fine. Remember , the gear don't make the man, the man makes the gear! It's all you crawfbigg, and we aren't going anywhere.

Thanks Mace. Dog is fine, lol. I am feeling fine. Hey I like zombie movies, at least you're never dead till you take one to the head!

Natty day 4. 26 to go. Weight: 204. 30 min. fasted cardio each of the last two mornings. I bettered a couple things on my back workout yesterday. More weight or reps. Progressing slowly. That's fine with me. Did my pulldown work on the Assisted Pull UP machine cause someone was using the Pulldown, felt good actually, nice stretch on my lats and on my bad shoulder, I may bounce back and forth each back workout between these, really liked it.

Assisted Wide PullUps
4 sets - 15,15,14,12 reps

Assisted Close PullUps
3 sets - 12,9,15 reps

Supported Row Machine - went up in weight substantially on this, crushed it
3 sets - 15 reps

Barbell Bent Rows
3 sets - 15 reps - went up in weight slightly on last set of these, was rough

Deadlifts - 3 sets of 20 - I jumped up 20 lbs. on last two sets last week and didn't get all the reps, so I just added 10 lbs. this week from the get go and got all reps on all three sets!

Superset Roman Chair Leg Raises with Crunches on the Floor
3 sets 20 reps at each exercise

Natty Day 5, 25 to go. Got my 30 in this morning. Weight: 204. No training last night. Just felt drained and tired. Did the usual walk with the doggie and struggled with that even? I have hit the weights only once in the last 4 days.

Natty Day 6, 24 to go. 30 min. fasted cardio, weight: 203. Went in and knocked the rust off last night, felt good. Arms, Abs. Moved up a smidgen on a couple sets here and there. Shoulder felt pretty good during all this too. Don't want to put the cart before the horse but I'm getting pretty psyched that it seems to be healing up. I think I am becoming a believer in BPC 157. Time will tell.

Barbell Curls - 3 sets
Preacher Curls - 3 sets
Hammer Curls - 3 sets
Cable 21s - 3 sets
Rope Pressdowns - 3 sets
Overhead DB Extensions - 3 sets
Pronated DB Kickbacks - 3 sets
Hanging Leg Raises - 3 sets
Ball Crunches - 3 sets

So I am up about 4 lbs. roughly... I have to give credit to Dave, normally trying to put on mass I would have a spare tire by now with my previous tactics.... I don't think I have gained hardly any body fat at this point. This shot taken after breakfast this morning, no pump on, just one meal in me. I need more size!!!!!!! I look smallish... damn this shit is hard!

12-17-14-at-712-AM_zps7b77f1b0.jpg

Kick ass workout today. Legs. Hit a PR for reps and just had a beast mode mentality going. Why?.. I have no idea. I was at the end of the workout and realized I hadn't even put my headphones on, which never happens. I just walked in focused and started hitting it.

bar x 12 x 2 sets
135 x 15
185 x 15
225 x 15
275 x 15
315 x 11, I had another one in me, but still I think 8 is my prev. best, Ima get 15 soon....

Walking Lunges
30s, 40s, 50s x 15

Hacks
3 sets of 12

Leg Extensions
3 sets of 15

Lying Leg Curls
3 sets of 15

Seated Leg Curls
3 sets of 15

SLDLs - went a tad heavier on these
3 sets of 12

One Leg Lying Leg Curls
3 sets of 15

Standing Calf Raises
3 sets of 25

Afterward, post workout shake and drove to the Blood Center to get my molasses drained....:roflmao:

giveB_zps5624be63.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Day 7 Natty, 21 to go. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning. Weight: 204.6. Probably hit chest/shoulders tonight, see how the day goes.

Natty Day 8, 22 to go. Yesterday I put 21 to go, lol, getting ahead of myself. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning. Weight: 203.8. Didn't make it to the gym last night. Lately if I feel tired in the evening, I've just been skipping going in. Seems the next day I am more than ready to go and have a better workout. This kinda has happened by accident. I got kinda down about going natty, missed a few sessions. Well when I went back the workouts were kick ass! I'm just going to roll with this, see how it goes. So I train weights one less day a week, if that equals more intense workouts when I am there, probably not a bad thing. Listening to the body I guess you would say. As long as you don't let it tell you to go get a box of jelly donuts and sit on the couch with the remote every night....... :roflmao: Donuts...... :daydream:

Natty Day 9, 21 to go. Weight: 204.4. About to go do my morning cardio. Did some chest and shoulders last night. My shoulder is improving still, this is awesome, I am very excited to see some progress in this area, it's been a long time coming. Have a long way to go but at least we are moving.

10 min. Shoulder Rehab work, and foam rollled Legs, Glutes, Back

Incline DBs
25s x 20
40s x 15
55s x 12
65s x 10
75s x 10
85s x 15 - considered doing ten here then going heavier, but decided let's see if we can get 15 good ones, if so, go up next time

Flat DB Flyes - more weight on these this time
35s x 15
45s x 12
55s x 12

Stretch Push Ups
24, 17, 22

Cable Crossovers
3 sets of 20 - heavier on last set

Side laterals - more reps on these
15s x 20
20s x 20
25s x 20

Seated Military
bar x 15
95 x 12
115 x 12
135 x 12

DB Rear Delts
20s x 20
25s x 20 x 2 sets

Hang. Leg Raises
3 sets of 20

Ball Crunches
3 sets of 20

Looking good crawfbigg! , would never know your on hold for 21 more days!!! Your like the bionic man!

Looking good crawfbigg! , would never know your on hold for 21 more days!!! Your like the bionic man!

Lol. Thanks Mace. I don't feel too bad so far, still progressing in the gym, don't think I have taken any steps backwards. Hope it continues this way.

Natty Day 10, 20 to go. 1/3 of the way there! Weight: 204.4. About to go do my morning cardio. No weights yesterday. Spent the day with the wife after work. We went to see a movie and had dinner. It was nice. I had a taste of something off the diet menu for the first time since Thanksgiving. Popcorn at the movies, and Thai Curry wings at BW3s at dinner. Back workout after work today.

Natty Day 11, 19 to go. Weight: 204.4. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning. Back yesterday after work. Shit felt hard. Don't know if nattiness is setting in, or if I just didn't have it, but I battled to get through this workout just trying to match what I did last week.

Wide Pulldowns
5 sets - 15 reps

Close Grip Pulldowns
4 sets - 15 reps

Supported Row Machine
4 sets - 15 reps

Barbell Bent Rows
3 sets - 15 reps

Deadlifts - 3 sets of 20

Superset Roman Chair Leg Raises with Crunches on the Floor

Natty Day 12, 18 to go. Weight: 204.4. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning. No weights last night. Arms, Abs tonight. That's all I got.

Natty Day 13, 17 to go. Weight: 204.4. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning. No training last night, AGAIN, lol.... once again 1 training session over a 4 day span. I'll snap that today, I figure I'll hit a session each of the next 3 days. I'm off work so it should be great. Supposed to train with my son today about 3 pm or so. Looking forward to it.

I'm just so over this natty thing. Just impatient, that's all. I should just keep going balls to the wall but my motivation has wavered just a bit. I am still nails on the diet and cardio but come the evening lately I'm just like....eh.... I think I'll just stay home...lol. I'm not too concerned. Resting the joints up some, and just more rest all together, gearing down the training stimulus, all that is going to be a positive once I get back ON and start hitting it full throttle again. It's all good.

Be back later....

Natty Day 14, 16 to go. I'm getting there. Almost 1/2 way. Weight: 202.6. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning. Managed to get myself to the gym yesterday late afternoon. Arms, Abs. Decent workout, decent intensity. Only me and one other person at the gym at the time so I did a lot of self oogling in the mirror, lol. My son bailed on me, didn't come to the workout. I would say at this point I am just a tad less defined than before, but much fuller. the reflection could just be a result of flat out not getting to the gym much lately. Considering everything I am pretty happy with where I'm at.

Cable Curls superset with Rope Pressdowns
6 sets - 15-20 reps

Preacher Curls superset with One Arm OH DB Extensions
3 sets - 10-15 reps

DB Hammer Curls superset with Rvs. Grip Pressdowns
4 sets - 15-20 reps

Barbell 21s superset with One Arm Pressdowns with Rope
3 sets - 21 reps of course

Hanging Leg Raises
3 sets of 20

Crunches on Ball
3 sets of 20

I want to get in today and do legs but I don't know how or when. Wife has quite an agenda laid out today and if I bust it up with weight training I may get strangled! Might just take today off...... we'll see.

Merry XMas fellas!

IML Gear Cream!
Merry Christmas to me......

geno_zps53486bd9.jpg

Looks like someone's been a good boy this year!!! Merry christmas crawfbigg! ! Hope you have a great day with the family!!!!

Natty Day 14, 16 to go. I'm getting there. Almost 1/2 way. Weight: 202.6. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning. Managed to get myself to the gym yesterday late afternoon. Arms, Abs. Decent workout, decent intensity. Only me and one other person at the gym at the time so I did a lot of self oogling in the mirror, lol. My son bailed on me, didn't come to the workout. I would say at this point I am just a tad less defined than before, but much fuller. the reflection could just be a result of flat out not getting to the gym much lately. Considering everything I am pretty happy with where I'm at.

Cable Curls superset with Rope Pressdowns
6 sets - 15-20 reps

Preacher Curls superset with One Arm OH DB Extensions
3 sets - 10-15 reps

DB Hammer Curls superset with Rvs. Grip Pressdowns
4 sets - 15-20 reps

Barbell 21s superset with One Arm Pressdowns with Rope
3 sets - 21 reps of course

Hanging Leg Raises
3 sets of 20

Crunches on Ball
3 sets of 20

I want to get in today and do legs but I don't know how or when. Wife has quite an agenda laid out today and if I bust it up with weight training I may get strangled! Might just take today off...... we'll see.

Merry XMas fellas!
I feel ya crawfbigg! Don't mess up the agenda! My gym is closed today and shutdown early yesterday. Now the ignitor on my oven isn't working. Looks like a bad day!!! Make the family happy! Especially the wife. Talk to you later brother. Enjoy the day!

I feel ya crawfbigg! Don't mess up the agenda! My gym is closed today and shutdown early yesterday. Now the ignitor on my oven isn't working. Looks like a bad day!!! Make the family happy! Especially the wife. Talk to you later brother. Enjoy the day!

Thanks Mace. Merry Christmas to you, and good luck with the stove! It was a good day for me.

Natty Day 15, HALFWAY!. Weight: 203.8. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning. One little change in my morning routine. Switched to the Genos, 1 iu, we'll see how that treats me. If I can't afford to take a big dose I would rather just stay on at a low dose. It seems to be working well to this point. I ain't gonna fix what isn't broke. If I could afford more I would do more. Anyway, I love GH, I think it has made a big difference for me at the low doses. I'm hooked. Besides that it's been par for the course 125 mcg of T4, 10 mg of Tamox, and 1000 mcg of BPC 157. I am just about out of the 157, so I'll give it a break for a while. It has definitely helped.

bar x 12 x 2 sets
135 x 15
185 x 15
225 x 15
275 x 15
315 x 12, one more than last week!

Walking Lunges
35s, 45s, 55s x 20 steps - heavier on these today

Hacks
3 sets of 12

Leg Extensions
3 sets of 15

Lying Leg Curls
3 sets of 15

Seated Leg Curls
3 sets of 15

DB SLDLs
3 sets of 12

One Leg Lying Leg Curls
3 sets of 15

Standing Calf Raises
3 sets of 25

Pretty kick ass workout. I was really happy to get the added rep with the 315. 275 didn't feel that great, I was thinking, yep, the nattiness is taking over. Well I just tightened the belt another notch, got a little pissed off psych going and crushed the 315, lol. It was awesome. My legs are feeling pretty devastated at this point.

Natty Day 16, 14 to go!. Weight: 204.4. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning. No weights. My new norm, lol, no weights.

Hey I worked out today! Natty Day 17, 13 to go! Weight: 203.2. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning.

10 min. Shoulder Rehab work, and foam rollled Glutes and Back

Incline DBs
25s x 15
40s x 15
60s x 12
70s x 10
80s x 10
90s x 15 - Yeah.... crushed these and shoulder didn't feel too bad, it's coming along...

Flat DB Flyes
35s x 15
45s x 12
55s x 12

Stretch Push Ups
3 x 20

Cable Crossovers
3 sets of 20

Side laterals
15s x 20
20s x 20
25s x 20

Seated Military
bar x 15
95 x 12
115 x 12
135 x 12 - this felt better too, much more controlled, soon may go up on this also

DB Rear Delts
20s x 20 x 3 sets - tighter form than in past weeks on these

Hang. Leg Raises
3 sets of 20

Ball Crunches
3 sets of 20

I am shocked I am still making progress. It's going to be interesting to see my numbers when I get bloods. I plan on going right around day 28. Dave needs to up my calories too, my weight has definitely steadied out. I emailed him a few minutes ago. We'll see what he says.

Natty Day 18, 12 to go! Weight: 203.2. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning. Feeling a bit under the weather last couple days, not too bad, a little chest congestion, clogged sinuses, hope it passes quickly. May go to gym tonight for back, we'll see. Still happy about yesterday's chest workout. It is so awesome to think that maybe this thing (shoulder) is going to get better eventually. To some extent I had almost just closed the door on that, but it ain't closed yet!

Natty Day 19, 11 to go! Weight: 203.2. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning. Feeling a tad better today, still a bit sick though. Didn't go to the gym last night, just rested, surprise, surprise huh.... lol. I think I will def go tonight though, it's that or go to dinner with Father-In-Law and wife! How many freakin' get togethers can u have, I'm so done with the Holidays. I'll take the gym.

Natty Day 20, 10 to go! Weight: 203.6. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning. Well I didn't go to the get together last night or the gym, lol. Gave myself another day to finish getting over cold. Feel little better today. Should have this thing whipped in another day or so. I will definitely go to the gym today, no questions asked. Just glad I didn't get all the fever and other bad symptoms going around right now, got lucky in that aspect. Be back later....

I hit the gym for back today. It was rough. Definitely could feel the lingering cold, nattiness, lack of lifting lately, and/or all of the above because I was not as strong, endurance was lacking. First time in a while I actually regressed on anything. I could not repeat the weights and reps used last back workout. It just wasn't there. I ain't worried, I mean I had a lot of factors working against me today, it'll come back around.

Wide Pulldowns
5 sets - 15 reps

Close Grip Pulldowns
3 sets - 15 reps

Supported Row Machine
4 sets - 15 reps

Barbell Bent Rows
3 sets - 15, 15, 12 - just couldn't get them all on my last set

Deadlifts - 3 sets of 15 - kicked my ass and I usually do 20 reps each set

Superset Roman Chair Leg Raises with Crunches

Hit the grocery on the way home, post workout shake in the parking lot, came in and crashed out.... sleep for like an hour and a half. I am definitely not 100% yet.

Natty Day 21, 9 to go! Single digits! Weight: 202.4. 30 min. fasted cardio this morning. I think the true nattiness has kicked in now. Even cardio feels a little harder. Losing weight yet eating the same diet. Just feel ho-hum in general. It is going to be very interesting to see my numbers from the bloods. I ordered my test yesterday. Will go Wednesday most likely. Arms later today.

Happy New Year!

Back