• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Past my Prime? Journal

crawfBigG

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well I don't know if I ever had a prime when it comes to the iron game. I haven't accomplished anything of note in it other than personal bests. The fact is I'm addicted to weightlifting. Despite injuries and setbacks, and now starting to creep up there in age I just can't picture myself ever NOT working out. I like running a journal because it adds a bit of motivation, you sometimes get some good tips from members, and it's a great place to be able to look back at what you've been doing nutritionally and in the gym. I have been running one in the RXMuscle forums but that forum is dying here lately and it's time to move imo. I've been frequenting this forum for a few months now and like it a lot. So for now I'm bringing my shit here and setting up shop... lol.

So I say past my prime because since I have turned 40, this shit is a challenge more than ever before. My joints hurt, I get jacked up way more often than in my younger days, and just flat out the whole ordeal is just plain harder. I am sure there are plenty of people genetically better than me that can still go full bore with no problems after 40.... well I ain't one of them. But you know what, that's fine. My goal is simply to try my damnedest to improve from where I am now.... be it strength, body composition, whatever, and if I get on a really good roll maybe I'll do a comp of some sort before it's all over with...

Being over the hill just makes it an even bigger challenge. Hell last night I tweaked my hammy pretty bad doing sumo deadlifts. Jacked up again. I have been riddled with biceps tendonitis in both shoulders for the past 10-12 weeks, limiting my upper body training quite a bit, hell, a LOT! I ain't looking for a sob story. I am just saying, this is where I am at as I start this journal. Now that I'm done bitching about being old I wanna say that advice, tips, and critique are always welcome here. I am 43 and still learning all the time, so fire away.

My training lately is pretty much based on the conjugate method of which I have done quite a bit of research from Westside and EliteFTS. I have never been a powerlifter. I am not necessarily trying to be one. I just find myself very interested in this type of routine and want to try it. I have tried to follow it a couple other times in the past couple of years. Everytime I get into it, this time no exception, I get tendonitis really bad and get jacked up with some sort of injury, lol....nevertheless I am going to continue trying to follow it. Another thing is I am in a commercial gym, there is no power rack, no GHR, no Rvs. Hyper, etc., etc. Basically anything a powerlifter needs is not at my gym. So my dumbass journey will continue along this dumb path and we'll see where we end up....:wits:

So my workout yesterday that led to hammy sprain went like this:

DE Box Squats - just weight
bar x 8 x 3 sets
95 x 5 x 3 sets
135 x 3 x 2 sets
185 x 2 x 2 sets
200 x 2 x 2 sets
215 x 2 x 2 sets
230 x 2 x 2 sets

Sumo Deads (Dead stops no bouncing off the floor) I had been doing SLDL for the past two weeks after the box squats, time to change. A guy I bounced some questions off of at Elite told me to try to change exercises about every two weeks.
135 x 5
185 x 5
225 x 3
275 x 3
315 x 3
365 x 1 - felt a little something in the hammy on this, no pain, just something, didn't think nothing of it really
405 x as soon as it came off the floor, BAM, hammy jerked big time, dropped the weight and immediately began a rant of cuss words as I knew I was jacked up again.... DAMN... anyway I guess I am lucky, I didn't tear nothing as far as I can tell. It is just sore and tight, and don't want to be stretched at all today. I would say just a level 1 sprain. Needless to say I went home after this and did not finish the workout, I couldn't have anyway, it was pretty bad when it first happened. I barely got the weights put up.

Thinking back I made a couple mistakes.... ONE: I didn't warm up hardly any, usually I take a nice chunk of time to get properly warmed up and loose, why I didn't yesterday I don't know, but I bet I do moving forward. TWO: I stepped outside the boundaries of the program a bit. This was a speed day, why am I lifting near maximal weights for me..... dumb. I was eager, the weight was feeling light and I wanted to test the waters some to see if the past month of training was helping my deadlift as I had not deadlifted other than SLDL in a month....

So it's kinda back to square one now. Shoulders hit, ham hit, what the hell... how am I gonna train now. Well I guess time will tell...

You can still work but not as intense as in your prime, I know exactly how you feel I am in my late's 40's and is harder and harder to workout. So, I remind my self that I cannot over do it. I used to bench 460 pounds, do wall push in a snap, 100 hundred push in one sitting etc. Today, I do not come even close to that, but hey it is what it is. By any chance the commercial gym you talking about is the purple one, in the corner near you? I have been thinking about it for a while, in my part of the woods is totally different from the ads. Wish you best of luck in your endeavors!

Last edited:
You can still work but not as intense as in your prime, I know exactly how you feel I am in my late's 40's and is harder and harder to workout. So, I remind my self that I cannot over do it. I used to bench 460 pounds, do wall push in a snap, 100 hundred push in one sitting etc. Today, I do not come even close to that, but hey it is what it is. By any chance the commercial gym you talking about is the purple one, in the corner near you? I have been thinking about it for a while, in my part of the woods is totally different from the ads. Wish you best of luck in your endeavors!

No it's not the purple one, thank God... it's better atmosphere than that, they just don't have some of the equipment I would like to have, no gym in my town does, so I just picked the best of the bunch and workout there. 460 is a hell of a bench!!! I have never been anywhere near that. Hey thanks for checkin' in and throw some critique my way when u see something needs some advice. And best of luck to you also.

Yesterday... no training other than a 2 mile walk with my dog, which I do every single day of the year. Hammy felt a little tired by the end of the walk. It is feeling quite a bit better today. I am going to go to the gym (barring unforeseen disasters) tonight and see if I can get some upper body training in. Macros yesterday: 3578 calories, 372 pro, 152 carbs, 178 fat. Weigh-in today: 209.4.

DE Bench workout last night. Bought some bands from EliteFTS and got them in Monday, so last night pulled them out to give it a try. I have never used bands. This whole way of working out is new to me, and I'm jumping into it with no guidance other than reading and lots of research at the EliteFTS website. Anyway I bought the lightest band for benching. I ain't that strong and I figure just put my toes in the water and as I get more used to all this I'll keep adding on.

Nautilus Chest
4 sets - pyramid up - reps: 20,20,20,15 superset this with 15lb. DB Pendulum swings - get everything warmed up

Decline EFS Red Band DE Bench Press - 3 different grips used, all inside the rings
bar x 12 x 2 sets
95 x 5 x 2 sets
145 x 3 x 3 sets
175 x 3 x 6 sets

JM Presses
bar x 12
95 x 8
115 x 6 x 3 sets

One Arm DB Rows
40 x 10
60 x 8
80 x 8 x 3 sets

Cable Rear Delt Laterals superset with EFS Orange Band traction stretches
3 sets of 20

10|2 - 9|3 - 8|4 Arm Raises - 10 second hold
5 times at each position

Macros yesterday: 3900 calories, 363 pro, 266 carbs, 170 fat. Weigh-in today: 208.

No training yesterday. Did some massage and stretching on my hammy it is slowly but surely feeling better. Also hit my shoulders and back pretty good with tennis ball and knobby foam roller, pendulum swings. Going to try to go in the gym tonight and do super light, damn near no weight legs. Probably just hit some of the Nautilus machines at my gym and maybe ride the bike a little. Just get some blood in there, help it heal. Macros yesterday: 3623 calories, 321 pro, 209 carbs, 163 fat. Weigh-in today: 206.4.

ME Squat last night... lol. I went to the clubhouse gym in my condo subdivision. I did some super light just go through the motions stuff to get some bloodflow going.

Leg Press superset with Leg Press calf
6 sets

Leg Extensions
5 sets

Pull Down Abs
4 sets

Recumbent Bike
20 min. LISS

Macros yesterday: 3998 calories, 393 pro, 293 carbs, 153 fat. Weigh-in today: 206.4.

Here is how my hammy is looking as of this morning. 5 days past the injury:

hammy1opt_zpsc3bceb5a.jpg

hammy2opt_zpsa34a8d56.jpg

ME Bench last night. Doing the decline for two weeks.

Nautilus Incline Chest superset with DB Pendulum Swings really light just to get the blood going
3 sets of 20, 1 set of 15

Decline Bench Press
bar x 8 x 3 sets
95 x 5 x 2 sets
135 x 3 x 2 sets
185 x 3
225 x 3
255 x 3
275 x 3
295 x 2

JM Presses
bar x 8 x 2 sets
95 x 8
115 x 6
125 x 6
135 x 8

Meadows Rows
bar x 8
25 x 8
2|25s x 8
3|25s x 8
4|25s x 8 x 2 sets

DB Side Laterals - superset with Band Traction Stretches
20s x 12
20s x 10 x 2 sets

DB Rear Delts laying over an Incline Bench - superset with Band Traction Stretches
20s x 12, 12, 20

Tendonitis is slowly improving, I hope it stays in that direction. I was pretty satisfied with this workout. Now just to get my hammy healed up. This is going to be a mentally challenging process as much as physical.

Crushed some calories yesterday. Scale still did not move. Macros: 5294 calories, 417 pro, 447 carbs, 219 fat. Weigh-in today: 206.4.

DE Squat last night. Just went in to the gym to see what I could do without busting up my healing hammie. It went better than I expected. I mostly just trained the other leg but the crazy thing is this morning, the one I didn't train is sore all over, WTF? Anyway the hammie seems to be coming along pretty good as far as the pain is lightening up a lot and the flexibility is coming back.

One Leg Extensions superset with One Leg Leg Curls
5 or 6 sets, stayed pretty light, reps ranging from 10-20 on all sets

One Leg Press superset with Calf Presses
5 sets - pyramid up to 5 total plates, reps ranging from 10-30 on all sets

Pull Throughs superset with Pull Down Abs
Kept this ultra light as this put a nice stretch on my injured area, did about 4 sets of each

Back Extensions
4 sets of 15 just bodyweight

Bird Dogs
4 sets of 10 each side

15 min. LISS on the bike

Was pretty happy to be able to do a lot more than the last time. Hope the process continues to improve. Macros yesterday, not as high as I should have been. I didn't have much appetite yesterday which is unusual for me. 3367 calories, 342 pro, 288 carbs, 106 fat. Weigh-in today: 207.

IML Gear Cream!
DE Bench last night. Starting of round 2 of Declines. Normally I would have took another day off before hitting this workout but I have obligations I have to deal with for the next two days so I went in a day early. My right shoulder was telling me he didn't appreciate the quick turnaround one bit.

Nautilus Chest superset with DB Pendulum Swings really light just to get the blood going
3 sets of 20, 1 set of 15

Decline EFS Red Band DE Bench Press - 3 different grips used, all inside the rings
bar x 8 x 3 sets
95 x 5 x 3 sets
145 x 3 x 3 sets
175 x 3 x 3 sets
195 x 3 x 3 sets

DB Extensions
15s x 8
25s x 8
30s x 8
35s x 6 - shoulder feeling it bad put it back
30s x 8

One Arm DB Rows
60 x 8
75 x 8
80 x 10 x 3 sets

Cable Rear Delt Laterals superset with EFS Orange Band traction stretches
3 sets - pyramid up - reps: 20,12,12

Macros yesterday: 4127 calories, 414 pro, 322 carbs, 145 fat. Weigh-in today: 207. Updated hammie pic as of last night:

hammy3_zps49fe94ae.jpg

Tuesday, no training, went to the chiropractor. Wednesday, no training, donated blood. Feeling rested and well this morning other than my hammie still healing up. It feels pretty good a little tight maybe. Will go in and do some leg work tonight. See what I can and can't do. Just keep feeling my way along as this thing heals.

MESquat last night, lol. Once again, basically just another feel out session for my hammie. Got a little further than last time, so it was a win.

Leg Extensions
5 sets - would do about 8 to 10 reps with both legs, then pull out the bad ham leg and hit some one legged reps

Lying Leg Curls
5 sets - would do about 8 to 10 reps with both legs, then pull out the bad ham leg and hit some one legged reps

Leg Press superset with bar Squats
6 sets - would do about 8 to 10 reps with both legs, then pull out the bad ham leg and hit some one legged reps, sets of 8-10 on squats

Leg Press Calf
6 sets - 20-30 reps each set

Pull Down Abs
3 sets - 20-30 reps each set

Back Extensions
4 sets, worked up to a 25lb. plate, all sets 15 reps

Hip Thrusts
135 x 7-8, then 8-10 no weight - 4 sets

Macros yesterday: 4356 calories, 401 pro, 318 carbs, 175 fat. Weigh-in today: 204.8.

Good to see another 40+ guy keeping a journal. You'll like this site. I've been posting every workout of mine on here for 10+ years :thumbs: The journal section is not as active as it once was but there are some knowledgeable people around.

Good luck healing your hamstring. :thumb: If that's you in the avi - you are doing alright.

Good to see another 40+ guy keeping a journal. You'll like this site. I've been posting every workout of mine on here for 10+ years :thumbs: The journal section is not as active as it once was but there are some knowledgeable people around.

Good luck healing your hamstring. :thumb: If that's you in the avi - you are doing alright.

Thanks.. the hammie is coming along.. and the avi is me this past fall, and thanks for chiming in!

So ME Bench today. Last round of Declines. Shoulder felt pretty whacked most of the week, today no exception but once I got all warmed up I pretty much went all out, while still remaining safe. Workout felt good today.

Nautilus Incline Chest superset with DB Pendulum Swings really light just to get the blood going
4 sets of 20

Decline Bench Press
bar x 8 x 3 sets
95 x 5 x 3 sets
135 x 3 x 2 sets
185 x 3
225 x 3
255 x 3
275 x 3
295 x 3 - up one rep from last ME, felt way easier than last time, maybe this conjugate does work even for old non-powerlifting saps!

JM Presses
bar x 8
95 x 8
115 x 6
145 x 8 x 2 sets

Meadows Rows
bar x 10
25 x 12
2|25s x 8
3|25s x 8
4|25s x 9 x 2 sets

DB Side Laterals - superset with Band Traction Stretches
15s x 12, 20s x 12, 25s x 10 x 2 sets

DB Rear Delts laying over a portable decline bench, feet off the floor - superset with Band Traction Stretches
20s x 20 x 4 sets

Pull Down Abs - light
4 sets of 25

Pseudo Rvs. Hypers - on Exercise Ball on Bench, this has the motion down pretty good, get a good pump, just need to rig up a way to weight it...
4 sets of 15

Macros yesterday: 4727 calories, 289 pro, 316 carbs, 221 fat. Went to the Lube for dinner, macros leave something to be desired, lol. Weigh-in today: 207.

Have finally started hitting 4000 + calories over the last 3 days, want to try to keep this up for about 3 weeks then do a mini recomp of 2-4 weeks.

Got me a RIP kit, hitting 3.3 iu on morning after workout days if I train at night, mid afternoon/early evening if I workout morning or early afternoon, hopefully this will help me heal up a bit faster. Besides that just running a my HRT dose of test.

At 43 I was still making profound gains when I wanted to but I have learned a few things as I get older that I should have done many years ago.

Never go off Testosterone even if its just 200 mg weekly.

Never do sets with less than 8 reps or the weight is likely too heavy and you will tweak, break or damage something that will sometimes take up to years to heal. (took me 20 years to follow this one, LOL)

Stretch, get massages and warm up.

When in doubt take a day off from the gym (rest and recovery are huge)

Always train smart

At 43 I was still making profound gains when I wanted to but I have learned a few things as I get older that I should have done many years ago.

Never go off Testosterone even if its just 200 mg weekly.

Never do sets with less than 8 reps or the weight is likely too heavy and you will tweak, break or damage something that will sometimes take up to years to heal. (took me 20 years to follow this one, LOL)

Stretch, get massages and warm up.

When in doubt take a day off from the gym (rest and recovery are huge)

Always train smart

Hey... thanks for chiming in H.I.! To comment on your points, I have still not conformed to higher reps no less than 8, at some point I know I will have to though. Deep inside I know I probably should, but I just can't give it up yet.

Stretch, yep I do that. Also I have a little regimen set up at my chiro where I get at least one visit with him, and one visit with the massage therapist at least once a month, will go more when $$$ is free. And I have to warm up just to get loose enough to lift. I feel like my workouts consist of 1/2 warm up and 1/2 work now.

The when in doubt take a day off I have started to follow, usually what happens is you go in anyway, have a crap workout, or tweak something.

Recovery is the goal nowadays. I didn't used to think that way. I am making the switch, because there definitely is one needed..

We all need to be reminded of this stuff now and again, never hesitate to throw me pointers man, I am always looking for more good info, I feel I am always still learning..

No training yesterday. Did some massage on my hammie and some stretching. Also worked the knobby roller and tennis ball on my shoulders, upper back and chest. Still battling tendonitis, I guess it may never go away, lol, it's been about 4 months now, but I have hope it will subside eventually. I have incorporated a ton of rehab steps, off days, pre and post workout, etc., they are starting to make a difference. Tendonitis is a very slow healing thing from what I understand.

Macros yesterday: 3909 calories, 321 pro, 350 carbs, 123 fat. Weigh-in today: 208.2.

DE Squat last night. Did what I could. Not much further along in recovery than last time. Some things felt better, some felt not as good to tell the truth. Just tried to do a lot of volume, super light.

Lying Leg Curls - 3 sets both legs, 3 sets one leg

Leg Extensions - 3 sets both legs, 3 sets one leg

Leg Press superset Leg Press calf - 5 sets both legs, 5 sets one leg, 5 sets both legs on Calves

Squats with EFS Red Band|bar only - 3 sets of 10

Back Extensions - 4 sets, 1 with 25lb. plate, this felt a little shaky on my hammie so I put it down, 12-15 reps each set

Orange Band BW Good Mornings - 3 sets of 10

Russian Twists with Med Ball - 8lbs. - 3 sets of 12 each side

Pull Down Abs - 3 sets of 25

Pull Throughs - 3 sets of 12

Macros yesterday: 4655 calories, 370 pro, 357 carbs, 204 fat. Weigh-in today: 207.

Yesterday was day off. Usual 2 mile dog walk in the forest. Did some shoulder rehab stuff. Knobby foam roller, tennis ball, traction stretches, pendulum swings, etc. I'm thinking I'm feeling this GH already. Getting a pump in my wrists almost anytime I do anything, sleeping like Rip Van Winkel, and just in general have felt pretty good. I am inexperienced with it, so not sure. I hope it's helping me heal up. DE Chest tonight. I have to pick a new exercise for the next 4 sessions, not sure what I will go with, I'm thinking DBs instead of Incline Barbell to maybe give my shoulder another bonus non-stressor to let it continue healing. Just have to feel them both out and pick when I get started. Macros yesterday: 4221 calories, 301 pro, 324 carbs, 207 fat. Weigh-in today: 209.2.

Hey bro, I'm 44 and following along. I'm stronger now then I've ever been and I'm getting bigger all the time. I'm doing DC training and killing it in the gym.

When I tweaked my shoulder I did an exercise that fixed it quick. I still do the exercise a few times a week to keep everything working right.

It's easier to see than explain so I'll post a youtube vid of it. The guy uses a broomstick in the vid. I usually use a beach towel or exercise resistance band. Do several repetitions. You'll get a good burn and pumpin your delts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifxxbWwzKio

IML Gear Cream!
Hey thanks bro. You know, I used to do those, I'll throw these into the rehab mix too. I'll do some tonight.

Good to hear about your training and progress, more inspiration for me to keep going!

Over and backs work great. Do them between every exercise on chest and shoulder day. They work best with bands.

Hey thanks bro. You know, I used to do those, I'll throw these into the rehab mix too. I'll do some tonight.

Good to hear about your training and progress, more inspiration for me to keep going!

My inspiration is warming up with more weight then most of the younger guys max with. To put it in perspective I'm at an LA Fitness and not Westside Barbell but it's still a good ego boost.

My inspiration is warming up with more weight then most of the younger guys max with. To put it in perspective I'm at an LA Fitness and not Westside Barbell but it's still a good ego boost.

I know what you're saying. I'm at a similar type gym, although there is a small spattering of pretty strong guys. They have an area designated for boxing and MMA type work, some of those guys are pretty stout.

DE Chest. Well I decided on DBs as my main lift. Got good and warmed up with some foam rolling on my upper back, tennis ball work on my shoulders, tris, chest, and lats.

Nautilus Incline Chest superset DB Pendulum Swings
4 sets of 20 - light stuff to get the blood flowing

Incline DB
20s x 8 x 3 sets
40s x 5 x 3 sets
55s x 3 x 2 sets
60s x 3 x 2 sets
65s x 3 x 2 sets
70s x 3 x 2 sets

?weight felt super easy and light on these, tendonitis wasn't loving it though once it got a little heavier

Lying DB Extensions
15s x 8
20s x 8
25s x 8
30s x 8
35s x 5 - little tweak in my shoulder put it up after 5 reps, the tendonitis is getting better slowly, I ain't doing nothing to change that if possible
30s x 5

Suitcase Rows
Empty x 8
45 x 8
90 x 8
135 x 8 x 3 sets - nice back pump here

Cable Rear Delts superset with Band Traction Stretches
4 sets of 20

Thumbs Up Shoulder Stabilizer Exercises superset with Band Dislocates
3 sets - 10 sec. holds working around the clock on Stabs, 10 reps on the Dislocates with red EFS Band

Tried to do some of my Pseudo GHRs, on rep 5 felt a twinge in the bad ham, put it up and headed out. I want no setbacks.

Decent workout. Macros yesterday: 4580 calories, 377 pro, 362 carbs, 194 fat. Weigh-in today: 208.2.

No training yesterday. Did quite a bit of knobby foam rolling, hit my legs and upper body, did some stretching, more band dislocates. Massaged the hammie pretty good leading into the stretching. It has felt funny the last few days, maybe some scar tissue build up, feels better this morning, hoping the extra work did it some good. Going to go in for another "see what I can do" Leg session tonight. Macros yesterday: 3932 calories, 324 pro, 281 carbs, 180 fat. Weigh-in today: 209.

You're eating about the same amount I am. Keep killing it!

You're eating about the same amount I am. Keep killing it!

Yep, just moving along with that little strategy we pm'd about a while back. Next week will be 8 weeks of pushing, then a little recomp, then hit it again. My goal.... reach 225-230 this year and not be a fatass!

Legs went OK last night. Nothing big, still super light work but I challenged the hammie some and came out fine. It felt weird right in the area where the majority of the bruising was. Not pain, just not like normal. It will get there, just gotta stay at it and be careful.

Leg Extensions - 3 sets both legs, 2 sets one leg
reps: 20,15,12,15,12

Lying Leg Curls - 3 sets both legs, 2 sets one leg
reps: 20,15,12,10,10

Squats - Wide Stance
bar x 10
95 x 10 x 3 sets

Good Mornings - Shoulder Width stance
95 x 10 x 3 sets

Smith Machine SLDL superset with Seated Calf
95 x 8 x 4 sets on SLDL, pyramid up on Std Calf, reps: 40 every set

Hanging Leg Raises - full ROM, feet up to bar
3 sets of 8

Exercise Ball Rvs. Hyper with Ankle Weights on flat bench
4 sets of 15

Pull Down Abs
4 sets of 25

Pull Throughs
4 sets of 12

Wide Pulldowns
4 sets of 8

Basically upped weight some on everything, the hammie is starting to come around but I still am going to ease my way in, no setbacks is the goal. This workout felt really good.

Macros yesterday: 4984 calories, 358 pro, 314 carbs, 268 fat. Weigh-in today: 209. Overboard with the fat yesterday, I had pizza and soft tacos after my workout, there is the culprit, 113g in one meal, boom, tasted good though.

No training on Saturday. ME Chest on Sunday. I have decided I am going to have to back off of all upper body pressing movements. My shoulder is not overcoming the tendonitis despite all the steps I have taken recently. Sunday's workout was a bit painful, and the pain is there everyday. Maybe now that I have incorporated a lot of rehab practices in, I can let it heal up good, then moving forward from there I can overcome this. I don't want to end up in another injury. My body is telling me to back off some with all the pain, so as much as I hate to, I am going to back off some. This royally sucks with my hammie still on the mend also... plus despite the pain I was getting stronger... upper body wise...

Going in for massage therapy tomorrow, may up that and back off on chiropractic as I am not really pushing my lower body heavy with the hammie thing. What a mess..... lol... Train what I can train, and hope for the best!

Knobby rolled, tennis balled shoulders, chest, & tris before starting

Nautilus Chest superset Pendulum Swings with DB
4 sets of 20 on each

Incline DB
20s x 8 x 3 sets - some pain even with this
35s x 5 x 3 sets
50s x 3
60s x 3
70s x 3
80s x 3
90s x 3
100s x 3 - weight easy, shoulder not so good, stopped here

JM Presses
bar x 8 x 3 sets
95 x 8
115 x 8
135 x 6 x 2 sets - these felt awful on my shoulder, I did less here than last week

Standing Cable Rear Delt superset with Band Traction stretches
4 sets - reps: 20,16,15,15

One Arm DB Rows
55 x 8
65 x 8
75 x 8
85 x 8 x 2 sets

Giant Set - Russian Twist with Med Ball, Band Dislocates, and Scap Stabilization Arm Raises
RT - 4 sets of 12 each side
BD - 4 sets of 10
Scap - 4 sets 5 clock positions, 10 sec hold

Back Extensions
4 sets of 15 bw

Frustrating dealing with all these little setbacks but it is what it is, gotta heal up. Want to be able to go harder and I can't do that until I heal. Macros yesterday: 4248 calories, 279 pro, 469 carbs, 158 fat. Weigh in today: 209.6.

I appreciate that even with the aches and pains you're keeping at it.

I didn't see it but are you on trt or using anything at all?

Back