• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

super dmz rx 3.0 ????

AvA182

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats the deal with this stuff? I know sponsers an reps need to do there thing bit is honesty really more benificial? I read up on it and it doesnt add up. Also reviews are mixed but most say that they get dried out an lethargic and/or need to stop. Also most say they still prefer an AAS like dbol an what not. Can I get somw input and also EXPERIENCED people who HAVE USED THIS. Thanks guys

Mike Arnold will be here soon to explain in a thousand words or less.

Thats kinda what I feared LOL. Just sutn funny about it

The loggers almost unanimously have gained significant strength and LBM on SDMZ 3.0.

SDMZ 3.0 is the strongest designer currently available. Anyone that knows about the 3 compounds in it know its a POWERHOUSE designer blend.

havent tried 3.0, but 2.0 preworkout is the bomb instant strength gain

Whats the deal with this stuff? I know sponsers an reps need to do there thing bit is honesty really more benificial? I read up on it and it doesnt add up. Also reviews are mixed but most say that they get dried out an lethargic and/or need to stop. Also most say they still prefer an AAS like dbol an what not. Can I get somw input and also EXPERIENCED people who HAVE USED THIS. Thanks guys
I've followed most of the logs and all have been more than positive. I've used plenty of designers and ph's during my blasts, some strong, some bunk. One of the only designer company I trust is iml because their products always work. Methyl sten, halo extreme and super dmz 2 all were amazing.

Me personaly felt the total opposite of any lethargy, and doesnt dry you out, but you definitely will have to up your water intake, cause dem back pumps are horrid. But you should just get a bottle and try it. Guarranteed you like it, and will buy another bottle for later.

The euphoria feeling and urge to want to keep working out after each dose, is icing on the cake.

Should I just stick with dbol an test? Seeing as you still have to do pct with it and also doesn't seem as good for your body with the mixes an metals an what not...ate you also supposed to stack with this or use it seperatly? Also dont see how it can be used for pct if you need pct using it

IML Gear Cream!
Should I just stick with dbol an test? Seeing as you still have to do pct with it and also doesn't seem as good for your body with the mixes an metals an what not...ate you also supposed to stack with this or use it seperatly? Also dont see how it can be used for pct if you need pct using it
D-bol and Test is a good stack.

SDMZ 3.0 does not contain metals. You sound confused.

SDMZ 3.0 is a powerful designer that is made in a GMP regulated facility. You will need to do a PCT on any strong oral steroid.

The product speaks for itself. It contains 3 oral steroids, ALL of which are stronger than EVERY traditional steroid produced today, when compared on a mg per mg basis...and there is clinical research conducted by pharmaceutical companies (not studies funded by supplement companies) available to back this up. The 3 steroids it contains are Dimethazine, Methylstenbolone, and 1-Alpha.

There is NO NEED to prove any of this to you, as this information is well known and freely available to anyone who wants it. Just search the Net. If you are familiar with the steroids it contains, you will know I speak the truth. As for the reviews, stating they are "mixed" and that most people eiter get lethargic or need to discontinue is untrue. Obviously, you have not read most of the reviews or you would not have said this. Most of the reviews are positive. Now, some people will experience lethary when using potent oral steroids. This is common and can happen with many different types of orals--traditional or not. However, what is NOT in dispute is the product's potency.

I have a great idea for you...buy a bottle and try it out for yourself. Unlike UGLs, at least you will know you are getting what you pay for and can then experience it for yourself. It's not like the stuff is expensive. Your prior statement, which reads "there is just something funny about it", shows your ignorance, as there is nothing "funny" about it at all. In fact, I would like you to clarify exactly what you mean by that statment...because it still amazes that even 10 years after legal steroids hit the market in full force, there is still such ignorance in the BB'ing community regarding them. You do understand that these are just oral steroids, right? There is nothing which differentiates the steroids in Super DMZ 3.0 from any prescription steroid, other than legal status. In fact, even the term "designer" is fucking bullshit and misleading, as there is nothing "designer" about them. All of the steroids in Super DMZ 3.0 were originally created at the same time as our "traditional" steroids. Our traditional steroids are ONLY referred to as traditional because they were made into prescriptions--and they were not selected as script drugs because they were any safer or superior muscle builders, but because they exhibited charactertistics that the reseracher's thought were best suited to treating certain illnesses/conditions. It wasn't until about 10 years ago that most people knew these other steroids even existed. The only reason these steroids were not scheduled as controlled substances is because they were never made into prescriptions, so when the 1st anabolic steroid control act was passed, they were not up for consideration. However, after supplement companies started producing them and selling them to the public, the Gov. caught on an started slowly adding them to the controlled substance list. Every couple years, new legislation is passed and new steroids are added to the list.

You should be counting your lucky fucking stars that you can actually buy steroids 100% legally...and not just any steroids, but steroids which have been proven to exert a stronger muscle building effect than traditional steroids! As if that weren't enough, they are also produced in a GMP approved facility and even better, 3rd party lab tested to gaurantee both purity & ppotency. It doesn't get any better than that, son!

So, the next time you want to cast doubts about these drugs or throw insults at me, you need to do your homework first! I make sure that everything I include in my articles is supported by research and/or abundant real-world evidence.

Last edited:
The product speaks for itself. It contains 3 oral steroids, ALL of which are stronger than EVERY traditional steroid produced today, when compared on a mg per mg basis...and there is clinical research conducted by pharmaceutical companies (not studies funded by supplement companies) available to back this up. The 3 steroids it contains are Dimethazine, Methylstenbolone, and 1-Alpha.

There is NO NEED to prove any of this to you, as this information is well known and freely available to anyone who wants it. Just search the Net. If you are familiar with the steroids it contains, you will know I speak the truth. As for the reviews, stating they are "mixed" and that most people eiter get lethargic or need to discontinue is untrue. Obviously, you have not read most of the reviews or you would not have said this. Most of the reviews are positive. Now, some people will experience lethary when using potent oral steroids. This is common and can happen with many different types of orals--traditional or not. However, what is NOT in dispute is the product's potency.

I have a great idea for you...buy a bottle and try it out for yourself. Unlike UGLs, at least you will know you are getting what you pay for and can then experience it for yourself. It's not like the stuff is expensive. Your prior statement, which reads "there is just something funny about it", shows your ignorance, as there is nothing "funny" about it at all. In fact, I would like you to clarify exactly what you mean by that statment...because it still amazes that even 10 years after legal steroids hit the market in full force, there is still such ignorance in the BB'ing community regarding them. You do understand that these are just oral steroids, right? There is nothing which differentiates the steroids in Super DMZ 3.0 from any prescription steroid, other than legal status. In fact, even the term "designer" is fucking bullshit and misleading, as there is nothing "designer" about them. All of the steroids in Super DMZ 3.0 were originally created at the same time as our "traditional" steroids. Our traditional steroids are ONLY referred to as traditional because they were made into prescriptions--and they were not selected as script drugs because they were any safer or superior muscle builders, but because they exhibited charactertistics that the reseracher's thought were best suited to treating certain illnesses/conditions. It wasn't until about 10 years ago that most people knew these other steroids even existed. The only reason these steroids were not scheduled as controlled substances is because they were never made into prescriptions, so when the 1st anabolic steroid control act was passed, they were not up for consideration. However, after supplement companies started producing them and selling them to the public, the Gov. caught on an started slowly adding them to the controlled substance list. Every couple years, new legislation is passed and new steroids are added to the list.

You should be counting your lucky fucking stars that you can actually buy steroids 100% legally...and not just any steroids, but steroids which have been proven to exert a stronger muscle building effect than traditional steroids! As if that weren't enough, they are also produced in a GMP approved facility and even better, 3rd party lab tested to gaurantee both purity & ppotency. It doesn't get any better than that, son!

So, the next time you want to cast doubts about these drugs or throw insults at me, you need to do your homework first! I make sure that everything I include in my articles is supported by research and/or abundant real-world evidence.

Awesome thanks mike! Would you or anyone else suggest stacking this with test instead of dbol? Or is this just good by itself or what?

im on day 5 feel good cant wait till next week see how strength goes up. am running test along side but it is long ester and wont be a factor till dmz part is over.

Back