• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Prami ??????????????

jtm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Was wondering if anyone else had problems sleeping with Prami....i have only been taking .25mg right b4 bed and sleep has been nonexistent since starting, i mean i literally wake up on the hour every hour!!!! If its that good at keeping me awake was wondering if i should try it a earlier in the day or evening? Thanks for any help!!!

Prami makes so sick... Good luck brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's prami for ya! Even at e3d, it keeps me up all night and makes me feel like complete shit. The sides are worse than tren. Caber or go home

Thats the thing though I am not getting sick at all.....just cant sleep.

Take it earlier in the night. if its keeping ya up. take it closer to bed if it make ya sleepy. it works ok for me if im careful with my dosage otherwise i get really sic.

Typical Prami side.
The sides do abate for some people the longer they use it.
Heres a link to Prami's side effects:
http://www.medicinenet.com/pramipexole-oral/page2.htm#SideEffects

I've used Prami every time I ran Tren (for the prolactin sides) except for the last time when I switched to Caber.
For me, the Caber is better, the sides being much easier to take. Caber is not without sides but it's the right fit for me. Maybe it'll work better for you.

Caber is much easier on your kidneys as well.
People have reported kidney pain with Prami.

I wish you luck.

I took.5ml of prami so sick I vomited in middle of the night and didn't even make it to the toilet
Tried again, same results
Tried .1ml and feel like crap all day
Never got my hands on caber but I want to

I took.5ml of prami so sick I vomited in middle of the night and didn't even make it to the toilet
Tried again, same results
Tried .1ml and feel like crap all day
Never got my hands on caber but I want to

Caber makes some people sick too.
I'm lucky it works for me.
I did not have good luck with liquid Caber.
Supposedly not stable in liquid but some guys will tell you differently.
I think it just loses potency very quickly in liquid.
I've used pharma grade and just ordered some caps from one of the research sponsors.

I've got bad kidneys and Prami makes them hurt.

IML Gear Cream!
Caber makes some people sick too.
I'm lucky it works for me.
I did not have good luck with liquid Caber.
Supposedly not stable in liquid but some guys will tell you differently.
I think it just loses potency very quickly in liquid.
I've used pharma grade and just ordered some caps from one of the research sponsors.

I've got bad kidneys and Prami makes them hurt.

I also have some kidney problems(proteinuria). Does caber bother the kidneys at all, looking at your posts I'd say prami is a no-no for me. Never used either, so any advice would be appreciated. Gonna be runnin 400 mgs of trn E weekly for 10 weeks. How long do you typically run caber and at what dosage? Im assuming .5 mgs 2 x week?

Back