• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The perfect cycle

testfreak84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im on a test e sust and deca cycle... im planing to cruise and not to pct...
So im looking for what could i use next....i want to avoid tren even tought i know its awesome from what my friends are telling me...im just not a fan of night terrors and sleeping only a few hours...dont wanna start getting paranoid and stuff...
So any sugestions?

Sent from my PMI920 using Tapatalk 2

Don't fear the Tren man, it's a dosing issue...if you were going to get into a hot ass tub, and you knew the water would scald your ass, you'd just very slowly eaaaaze in. Wouldn't you.

So iv been told...but i have anxiety issues...
So im thinking that i should avoid it...just dont wanna make my case worst.
So is there anything else u would recomend?

So iv been told...but i have anxiety issues...
So im thinking that i should avoid it...just dont wanna make my case worst.
So is there anything else u would recomend?

Anxiety issues ? Man, you must go nuts when it's time to order then ?

I don't know your history, so not really.

Not to be a dick or anything, but that's just the right thing to do.

Only bad side I get is insomnia which I take Xanax and unisom for.

No anxiety, night sweats, anger or anything close to those and I've done a bunch of different tren

I respond great to Tren.
(lol at how this turns into Tren thread)

I'd like to run Prop, Tren Ace, Mast or Stanolone with Var and Cjc no DAC + Ghrp2 for summer.
700mg NPP/350mg Mast Prop/350mg Test Prop + 100MG Dbol was fun until it gave me muscle spasms and the lady friend couldn't stand the smell Dbol gave my breath (and out my nose)

Test freak I asked because you are talking about blasting and cruising with no pct . At your age unless you have actually been diagnosed with a problem you should absolutely not blast & cruise !

Id strongly suggest you do your cycles, do your PCTs and just be patient. Theres no need to rush in to a life of being a slave to the needle.

I just have a verry hard time putting on weight...getting tired of it ...
But ya what ur saying makes perfect sence.. iv always did my pct before...but i really just wanna get bigger...by any means necessary.

IML Gear Cream!
Tren sdrol massive amounts of test

Back