• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is a one half inch slin needle good enough for delts?

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I normally use a 25 G one inch needle everywhere, glutes, delts, thighs, but I was considering for smaller (1 cc) days using a half inch 29 G insulin needle.

Thoughts?

I guess it would be too dull after inserting into the stopper, but I used it that way for HCG (in the belly fat).

Thoughts on using a 1/2 inch 29 G in delt?

I've done it quite a few times here recently. I am no expert but it seemed to go just fine for me. Less tissue damage is an advantage of doing this imo. It takes a long time to load the syringe but I just stick it in, pull it back and prop the thing up upside down and let it do it's work....

Should be fine if you bury it up to the hub and dimple in the skin. You can also back fill the slin pins if you want it to stay sharp.

Like Heavy said..backload the slin pin and you should be fine. I personally could never get oil based gear to flow through a slin pin. I use slin pins for TNE (E.O.) but never for anything else. Takes waaaayyyyy to long to empty the barrel.

Just buy 27g x .5 needles, this way you can use larger needle to draw with.

Heavy is correct. Back fill them use normal 25g pull out the syringe on the slin pin fill it up put it back in and ur good to go

Should be fine if you bury it up to the hub and dimple in the skin. You can also back fill the slin pins if you want it to stay sharp.

^^^^^^^
Agreed.

To the OP, they are fine...and always back-load when using insulin syringes for AAS injections. Also, use a larger syringe to draw with, as it is way easier to draw with something like a 22 g. than a 29 g. slin pin.

I use 25 G 5/8 inch ... Works great for delts

Heavy is correct.

When is he not?

I agree, backfilling is the best way if you're going to IM a slin pin.
They get dull on the first use.
2328527271_5e2fd3f25e2432.jpg

The stopper counts as "first use."

Back