AMA Labs

new to ama

Thread: new to ama

Rep Points

new to ama

so iv used a few sources in this board and wanna give ama a try. In the past iv only used test e 500 a week and an oral either dbol 4 weeks in begging or var. im trying to do a lean mass/hardening cylce before summer i was thinking test 600 eq 600 maybe throw a little mast in the end? what do you guys think

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Welcome bro what bout some tren?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Why through mast in at the end? Mast is a great compound and pretty much a staple in all my cycles. I'd run it all the way through and also like freight asked, what about some tren?

Rep Points

hell yeah mast tren test equals yes

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Rep Points

Run Tren. $ for $ it's the best deal and best compound for everything Imho. Test for base Tren and Mast for getting that shred on my brotha.

Rep Points

the only reason i wasnt going to run tren is because iv never done another inj compound. i would be very interested in tren just heard of the nasty side. and i wanted mast for the hardening and physique look. if i was going to run a tren / mast test cylcle how long and what dosages? iv read there are pros and cons of doing high tren / low test

Rep Points

anyone?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I understand why you want to run mast, but I'm curious why you'd throw it in at the end instead of running it all the way through? Tren is an amazing compound and is highly exaggerated on how bad the sides are. They can sometimes suck but nowhere near like what you read. The sweating sucks and getting agitated and frustrated easy sucks but it's not all that bad and is somewhat controllable. Fan or a/c while sleeping will take care of the night sweats if you get any and being aware of your attitude and being able to control yourself will take care of being a dick 24/7. Though there are times you can't control either one. Start off at a low dose of tren. 50mg ed or 10g ed if you run tren ace and 400mg ew if you run tren e. You can always adjust your dose during the cycle. I like to run myasthenia at the same dose as tren and my test 1/2 the dose as my tren. If its test prop then I would not go any lower than 50mg ed even if you're running your tren ace at that dose. That cycle will get you the gains you're searching for. You can also opt for npp instead of tren ace but tren will help lower your bf while getting bigger and stronger.

Rep Points

one more question is it possible to do eod with test prop and ace? i heard some people say yes and then others no because ur blood levels wont be stable

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Yes eod is fine. If you choose that route then 100mg eod of each compound.