• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Has anyone played Flappy Bird?

SheriV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I didn't even know what the heck it was until I was looking at phones and saw phones with "flappy bird" installed for 2-5k

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flappy_Bird

the developer apparently had the game revoked because its addictiveness (sp?) upset him..even though it was wildly successful

wtf?

FUCK FLAPPY BIRD.
I was able to do a magnificent result.

and only one time LOL

a small fortune apparently

people are sooooo stupid if they buy it for that much. I was talking about this and bet my friend 100$ i can have it on my android tablet in 5 mins. Yeah i have that damn stupid game on my tablet and I am 100$ richer. Just becaues its not in the app store does not mean you can not still get it. People are idiots.

Pay me 1k and I will put it on your droid.

The "Flappy Bird" creator / designer is from Hanoi. He is young and was making a lot of money everyday from it.

He claims (and I don't see a reason / proof to disbelieve him) that the games "complicated" his life too much.

Maybe he got too much attention?

After the big hoopla of him cancelling the game, the tax officials visited him in Hanoi.

Young guy, obviously talented. We may here more of him in the future. Perhaps.

yeah, it was fascinating to me that a successful programmer pulled the plug on one of his programs because it screwed with him too much.

I have no desire for the game myself...I didn't even know what it was until I went used phone shopping

IML Gear Cream!
Ok I played it for 5 min it sucks I want a refund

Never even heard of it until there was a short news clip on the radio that the developer was pulling off the app store.

I've se nn a guy who did 1007 lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back