IronMag Research Chems


Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 MASS STACK

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 MASS STACK

    I want to do Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 MASS STACK*

    Complete stack:
    Super-DMZ Rx - 1 Bottle
    4-Andro Rx - 1 bottle
    Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
    Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
    E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

    Complete stack as listed above (all 5 products included).

    8 WEEK CYCLE:*
    Weeks 1-4 ~ Super-DMZ Rx - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
    Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx - 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
    Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
    Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)
    Weeks 5-8 ~ E-Control Rx - 1 capsule 3 times per day (post cycle therapy)

    My question is : can I add Deca-Drol Max 

    Envoy? de mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk


    Envoy? de mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    BOARD REP
    BOARD REP
    CHEZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    362
    Rep Points
    264684770

    I would not add decadrol to this brother. Superdmz 3.0 is three heavy duty designers stacked into one pill....its enough, trust me :-)
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = CHEZ15


    IRONMAGRESEARCH 15% Discount Code: CHEZ15

  3. #3
    Ok. Thanks.

    Envoy? de mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    BOARD REP
    BOARD REP
    CHEZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    362
    Rep Points
    264684770

    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = CHEZ15


    IRONMAGRESEARCH 15% Discount Code: CHEZ15

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in your closet
    Posts
    591
    Rep Points
    4212443

    Add some test to this if your going to be shut down might ass well be worth it. 500mg test c/e for 12 weeks get some clomid/hcg for a real pct to start your boys working again.

  6. #6
    BOARD REP
    BOARD REP
    CHEZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    362
    Rep Points
    264684770

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkpaint View Post
    Add some test to this if your going to be shut down might ass well be worth it. 500mg test c/e for 12 weeks get some clomid/hcg for a real pct to start your boys working again.
    Excellent idea
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = CHEZ15


    IRONMAGRESEARCH 15% Discount Code: CHEZ15

  7. #7
    ok thank you. if I take no testosterone is what I need Clomid nolvadex and hcg???

    Envoy? de mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    BOARD REP
    BOARD REP
    CHEZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    362
    Rep Points
    264684770

    The 4andro converts to testosterone so on cycle it will support energy, mood and libido. For pct clomid or nolva will be fine, no need to run both. I hear excellent things about hcg but don't know enough to give advice on it or how to use it.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = CHEZ15


    IRONMAGRESEARCH 15% Discount Code: CHEZ15

  9. #9
    Agent of Chaos
    BOARD REP
    ebfitness's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    1,301
    Rep Points
    239011209

    Quote Originally Posted by CHEZ View Post
    The 4andro converts to testosterone so on cycle it will support energy, mood and libido. For pct clomid or nolva will be fine, no need to run both. I hear excellent things about hcg but don't know enough to give advice on it or how to use it.
    Agreed.
    ironmaglabs.com/15% Off Coupon Code = ebfitness15


    ironmagresearch.com/15% Off Coupon Code = ebfitness15

  10. #10
    Ok. I do pct with Clomid. Thanks.

    Envoy? de mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    BOARD REP
    BOARD REP
    CHEZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    362
    Rep Points
    264684770

    I'm thinking this stack is perfect for my next run. I only did one cap of superdmz 3.0 back in January and I didn't utilize 4andro so this time I'm going to make the most out of it.
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = CHEZ15


    IRONMAGRESEARCH 15% Discount Code: CHEZ15

  12. #12
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,205
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by steftheflame View Post
    I want to do Super-DMZ Rx 3.0 MASS STACK*

    Complete stack:
    Super-DMZ Rx - 1 Bottle
    4-Andro Rx - 1 bottle
    Ultra Male Rx - 1 bottle
    Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 1 bottle
    E-Control Rx - 1 bottle

    Complete stack as listed above (all 5 products included).

    8 WEEK CYCLE:*
    Weeks 1-4 ~ Super-DMZ Rx - 2 capsules per day (1 cap AM & 1 cap PM)
    Weeks 1-4 ~ 4-Andro Rx - 2 capsules per day (improved mood, energy and libido)
    Weeks 1-8 ~ Advanced Cycle Support Rx - 2 capsules per day (organ and lipid support)
    Weeks 5-8 ~ Ultra Male Rx - 1 capsule per day (post cycle therapy)
    Weeks 5-8 ~ E-Control Rx - 1 capsule 3 times per day (post cycle therapy)

    My question is : can I add Deca-Drol Max 

    Envoy? de mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk

    The SDMZ 3.0 stack is MAJOR horsepower. I would not add anything to it brother.

    As stated earlier the 4-andro also converts to testosterone so you are all set.



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  13. #13
    Ok. Thanks.

    "Envoy? depuis mon HTC One avec Tapatalk"
    Using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Super-DMZ Rx 3.0? MASS STACK*
    By steftheflame in forum AAS Journals and Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2014, 01:13 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-10-2013, 12:46 PM
  3. Stack Considerations - Cut/Bulk/Super Stack
    By Adrenolin in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-02-2013, 01:38 PM
  4. Just got in my Super-Dmz rx stack
    By ACRay in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-17-2012, 08:27 PM
  5. Super dmz stack
    By Crx in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 04:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->